Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

"APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (38596 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by PythonAmaka: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
martineverest:
u just unveil the mystery behind the sack of onnoghen
I tell you bro... O deep gan
Remember the camaraderie between Wike and justice Mary Odili of the supreme court?

python amaka
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

You see your life..
But it wouldn't count as double standard, given a faction of Ogunstate PDP was upheld to produce a gubernatorial candidate in a similar circumstance.
Court order kee u dia..

python amaka
There was no order forbidding pdp from conducting primary in ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by mecc: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
They could not even conducted them selves on ordinary primaries, how can them conduct a credible general election. Confused Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
WIKE all the way..........

Sai PDP till..........Amaechi return rivers State Money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by eyeview: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

But you are the dumb one between both of you... You and your likes would have wailed till coma if the judgment was against Pdp..
When you said I was the dumb one, I actually wanted to see the point you would martial out to prove me and my argument wrong. But at the end, like everyother zombie, it was just insults and no single point raised. I look forward to the day I will meet an intelligent and factual buharist or apc member.

Please don't quote me again. I don't want to be seen remotely connected to low IQ kids with nothing but foul mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Abeyjide: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Bad news for the terrorist party supporters sarrki,dead fish seller can go and die

always make sure you are well informed. The Inec commissioner stated if any judgement comes up before then that candidates of APC should be fixed even if is 2 days to election, they will implement. I watched him live.

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by PythonAmaka: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
immhotep:

Yet there 200 Biafra threads on Nairaland every week.

Igbo amaka
Biafra is under rule9 on Nairaland.. Under eternal bondage grin

python amaka
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by martineverest(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

I tell you bro... O deep gan
Remember the camaraderie Wike and justice Mary Odili of the supreme court?

python amaka
yes....that was why South South governor ms quickly had a meeting immediately he was sacked..... noticer how sarakis case was closed at the tribunal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by ebuka1511(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thinking outside the box, me thinks this is a ploy by APC to ensure that Rivers state governorship election is held on a different date from the national time table of election, this is what will play, say a week to the governorship election, one of the contestant from APC will secure a favorable ruling from a higher to have his name as the candidate for the party, INEC based on time constraints, and planning, will have to shift date of election as already ballot have been printed without APC'S candidate on the ballot sheet.

INEC will now postpone the election till when they could get all contestants on the ballot, and believe me, this is the initial plan. So a recap of what happened in Ekitti will be replayed with the state filled up with all military personnel as it was done in Ekitti.

Just my own opinion though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by livelymatilda22: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
eyeview:

When you said I was the dumb one, I actually wanted to see the point you would martial out to prove me and my argument wrong. But at the end, like everyother zombie, it was just insults and no single point raised. I look forward to the day I will meet an intelligent and factual buharist or apc member.

Please don't quote me again. I don't want to be seen remotely connected to low IQ kids with nothing but foul mouth
You are the one with low IQ here.. I wonder how the found you worthy of the #10 per lying posts job..

You would have wailed yourself to coma if the judgment was against Pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Asshurbanipall: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
APC is non existent in SE and SS
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by PythonAmaka: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
martineverest:
yes....that was why South South governor ms quickly had a meeting immediately he was sacked..... noticer how sarakis case was closed at the tribunal?
God bless you.
He has refused to step down as the CJN. how can the CCT Chairman be answerable to a CJN that is under its prosecution?.. He is poised to appoint chairmen of state tribunals in favour of PDP

python amaka

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by oluwaahmed: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Were there no primaries in Rivers?
Of course, it's all about the hands of Wike and the voice of Onnoghen. The CJN has taken judgement-buying to a whooping level which has become a brag to Wike.

python amaka

Hmm, blame amechi vs magnus Abe on CJN.
Mumu amaka

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by oluwaahmed: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuka1511:
Thinking outside the box, me thinks this is a ploy by APC to ensure that Rivers state governorship election is held on a different date from the national time table of election, this is what will play, say a week to the governorship election, one of the contestant from APC will secure a favorable ruling from a higher to have his name as the candidate for the party, INEC based on time constraints, and planning, will have to shift date of election as already ballot have been printed without APC'S candidate on the ballot sheet.

INEC will now postpone the election till when they could get all contestants on the ballot, and believe me, this is the initial plan. So a recap of what happened in Ekitti will be replayed with the state filled up with all military personnel as it was done in Ekitti.

Thats why they tried to remove the CJN so that they can intimidate the judiciary into giving them favorable judgement like this one. But they will so fail in rivers that they won't try again.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by ashala(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thank God. At least this is God's own way of saving several lives that would have been lost had PDP thugs clashed with APC thugs during the election
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Skengman: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
APC is non existent in SE and SS
Who are u deceiving undecided
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by IamAtikulate: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

You see your life..
But it wouldn't count as double standard, given a faction of Ogunstate PDP was upheld to produce a gubernatorial candidate in a similar circumstance.
Court order kee u dia..

python amaka
Your wailing never start. Whether Buhari wins or not, the Supreme Court will sack him. I will advise you save your tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Skengman: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuka1511:

You might be right there. And to be frank, APC not participating in the elections is tantamount to disenfranchising the vast majority of Rivers indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by artofseduction: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Uglymugg:
Oh believe me, he does. He's just not what you guys are painting him to be. I mean, have you come across anyone that forced you to convert to Islam lately? You know, as part of his agenda to Islamize Nigeria.

Tou think You 've sense.

Why do you think onoghen is being hunted?

They've tried their best but the Judiciary is ready and loaded.

Can ONEC flaunt court orders.
If they successfully remove CJN d case will proceed immediately to Appeal court and Appeal court will revise the judgment. But sense u no get.

Islamization?
Tell that two four local governments in Jos
6 local government in Taraba
Agatu in benue
Southern kaduna
Zamfara a and co. Whose place of abode has been occupied by Fulani herdsmen and emirs installed.

Wait till he gets another term
Shey herdsmen are on break?
Wait till after election.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by joncom(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
able1993:
I hope this is not a greek gift to Rivers and the other parties..however, I fear this statement a lot, hope they don't invite the ultimate visitor....

"The only basis for the removal of any candidate from the list as at today is death. We have released the final list for presidential and National Assembly elections and there wouldn’t be any change anymore”.

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
I am afraid INEC has something coming. Let's watch, before the Election day, APC will file an injunction stoping the election in Rivers State, which the INEC would respect too as they have respected this one. I don't trust APC and INEC, they know what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Dollabiz: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
good
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by LZAA: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

President of biafuro grin Kanu has been desposed grin

python amaka

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by PythonAmaka: 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Your wailing never start. Whether Buhari wins or not, the Supreme Court will sack him. I will advise you save your tears.
grin cheesy grin
Was Yaradua sacked after he confessed that the election that brought him in was rigged ?
Onnoghen's integrity is in doubt, he will be sacked.

python amaka
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by joncom(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuka1511:

you are very correct.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by budusky05(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
I pity those masturbating with this news,

We just they observe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by MyMouth(m): 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Thats why they tried to remove the CJN so that they can intimidate the judiciary into giving them favorable judgement like this one. But they will so fail in rivers that they won't try again.
You guys keep making noise, now the have the CJN by the balls, the guy will now be bargaining for a soft landing by doing the biding of the government , remember that they have blocked his accounts and even if they don't remove him, the guy would still retire someday and am sure he would want to live his life in peace

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by bluebay(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amechi is Finished. Now he can’t Deliver Rivers State to His APC demons. Lol
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
ashala:
Thank God. At least this is God's own way of saving several lives that would have been lost had PDP thugs clashed with APC thugs during the election
.. Exactly.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
artofseduction:

Tou think You 've sense.

Why do you think onoghen is being hunted?

They've tried their best but the Judiciary is ready and loaded.

Can ONEC flaunt court orders.
If they successfully remove CJN d case will proceed immediately to Appeal court and Appeal court will revise the judgment. But sense u no get.

Islamization?
Tell that two four local governments in Jos
6 local government in Taraba
Agatu in benue
Southern kaduna
Zamfara a and co. Whose place of abode has been occupied by Fulani herdsmen and emirs installed.

Wait till he gets another term
Shey herdsmen are on break?
Wait till after election.
Mk17:

But they tried to remove the CJN under his watch and he said he did not know about it.
Stop giving credit to buhari for any good news as he is lifeless , he does not read newspaper or any other book, he is not conscious of things happening around him
So I guess it's safe to say you guys don't know what islamization means, 'cause all the things you've listed sounds like political moves.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by durangokid: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Atikuloosers

spits!

python amaka
plus zamfara too hope you will not die of heart attack?
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
omo1478:
What happened at Osun state?
Indulge me.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by igwefivestar(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
And this is how you expect to win? By cheating?! You guys are just criminals by nature.
he who push himself out from a ship should not say the ship did not contain him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.