Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

#MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard (33338 Views)

Biography Of Omah Lay, The Sudden Rise of An African Star / Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance / Falz Changed His Look As He Shaved Off His Beard. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by Fok7654: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
See prove below

Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
max47:
For your sure winning games and booking online with great odds chat me on 09035973159.
I deal on whatapps and mails only outside that is not valid.

Dont Worry After Buhari Wins Next Month We Shall Ban Betting/gambling/lottory. Etc
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Am I the only one dt has not listened to any songs on this album? I'm so uninterested tbh.
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by mrjojo: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Stevenduke01:
See below
Who are you guys really? how do you wake up every day and spam everywhere with this rubbish? if you making so much you wouldn't be registering 50 accounts daily to post this. It still early in the year, Get a life boy!!
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
I like beard gang.
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Africanness:
Am I the only one dt has not listened to any songs on this album? I'm so uninterested tbh.
The feeling is very mutual.
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by ClearFlair: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Brightology2:
Wetin concern me with him beard. I just like his kind of music especially on MURIC.

Back to matter wen dey ground.

Every well meaning Nigerians should join hands together and send Buhari back to his Cow at Duara, they're seriously missing him.

Every well meaning Nigerian knows Buhari is the only viable option. FeBuhari is for Buhari.
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by chloride6: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Brightology2:
Wetin concern me with him beard. I just like his kind of music especially on MURIC.

Back to matter wen dey ground.

Every well meaning Nigerians should join hands together and send Buhari back to his Cow at Duara, they're seriously missing him.

And vote in who?
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by undisputedgbola(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
max47:
For your sure winning games and booking online with great odds chat me on 09035973159.

Get a life!!

Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2019
max47:

mad scammer
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by Diong22(f): 3:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Aww see as he is fine sef
I'm tripping already
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by jaybim05: 6:40am On Jan 22, 2019
I see this guy going into politics.....later
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by mirinda01(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Nothing surprises me in life again.

For all your insurance needs whatsapp me on 08066992132. We are always there to answer all your questions. Insurance is the best back up when life eventualities happens.
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by lobell: 8:33am On Jan 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Thank you Falz, I've been waiting for 3 weeks for this update about your beard. You rock bro.

Waited three weeks for update on another man's beard! Bro, are you gay?!
Re: #MoralInstruction: Falz Explains The Sudden Disappearance Of His Beard by rentAcock(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2019
lobell:

Waited three weeks for update on another man's beard! Bro, are you gay?!

So gay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Ama Richest's Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities' Names & Events Of 2017 / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.