Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

“you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo (950 Views)

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'Godswill Akpabio Is A Coward And A Slave' / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by sirlegend: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
President Buhari who replied the 16-page open letter written by Olusegun Obasanjo, dubbed the former President a ‘coward’ and further threatened to teach him a political lesson he will never forget.

Buhari who replied Obasanjo in a statement titled ‘Get Well Soon’, accused the former President of handpicking his candidates against all known rules of the party that got him into power.

It was further claimed that the former President has never allowed any succeeding leader of the country function freely.

The statement reads in full below:

http://plusmilang.com/youre-a-coward-and-ill-teach-you-a-lesson-buhari-replies-obasanjo/

Re: “you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by IbrahimDamola: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Mr dullard don't even dare. Ebora owu will deal decisively with you.
Re: “you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by mightyhazell: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
Who dash am? Is he aware? Does he even read?
Re: “you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by coalcity19: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ WANTED TO CHANGE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION BECAUSE OF 3RD TERM AGENDA

HE BETRAYED YARADUA

HE BETRAYED JONATHAN

HE WANTS TO BETRAY BUHARI NOW

NIGERIANS BE WISE......WITH OBJ NIGERIA CANNOT MOVE FORWARD.

OBJ IS THE EVIL IN NIGERIA.......UNTIL WE REJECT AND IGNORE HIM, NIGERIA CANNOT KNOW PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “you’re A Coward And I’ll Teach You A Lesson” – Buhari Replies Obasanjo by autotrader014(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures Of PDP Rally In Bayelsa State / Buhari's Mega Rally: Lagos Restricts Movement In 18 Major Routes / The Leprosy Patient Nnamdi Kanu Been Paid By The Tyrant To Disenfranchise Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.