Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,971 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Think My Ex Is Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Ex Is Confused (2225 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 1:15am On Jan 22, 2019
For over a year now...i broke up with her due to her unresourceful lifestyle,even after i tried setting her up with about 4 differnet businesses .Each of the businesses crashed without any reasonable explanation.She has lot of bad friends that does rubbish and i just couldnt cope even spiritually...recently.she text me telling me she would like to invite me to her engagement..lolz...well,i thankGod for her,she's going to be finally settled.no.more whatsap status snoofing..I started wondering why she would asked me to come for the engagement to the extent of her asking me to buy cap and the engagement kind of materials that was picked..

I really don't understand why she was so confident to ask me to buy the materials?na who get time for all this ?I don't know what she was trying to prove but i think she is confused.Guys,dz baffles me o ..what i really wish i could know d reason 4 all this drama??
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by Olifiz(m): 2:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Guy don’t be baffled. Just look left n don’t buy anything. It’s engagement and u don’t need to be there. Engagements are more of a family thing so just excuse urself. U can attend the wedding. She just wants to spite you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by Parada: 5:05am On Jan 22, 2019
You are too much. OP could not decipher she’s only trying to spite him. Who as time for nonsense.
Olifiz:
Guy don’t be baffled. Just look left n don’t buy anything. It’s engagement and u don’t need to be there. Engagements are more of a family thing so just excuse urself. U can attend the wedding. She just wants to spite you.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by BareFacedLies(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2019
From the way you used the word "Confused" it's very obvious you do not know the meaning of the word! angry

1 Like

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by faithfull18(f): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Nothing bad in attending, that you guys broke up and are exes doesn't make you enemies. This advice is for the mentally and emotionally strong.
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by Raydans: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Attend the wedding but not alone. But with a hotter gf

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by festus101: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
hmmm
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olifiz:
She made it look like she has achieved sometin tangible..it baffles me alot
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Parada:
You are too much. OP could not decipher she’s only trying to spite him. Who as time for nonsense.

For real..no time for nonsense
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
BareFacedLies:
From the way you used the word "Confused" it's very obvious you do not know the meaning of the word! angry

Whats the meaning?because i keep wondering ,when she knows i am not around and very busy kind of person..she decided to ask if i will buy the clothes..?i see no sense in what she has been tryin to insinuate..she is just confused,why she go wan spite me?it makes no sense...tink deep..u will understand wat i mean by she is confused..
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Nothing bad in attending, that you guys broke up and are exes doesn't make you enemies. This advice is for the mentally and emotionally strong.
Sister,i am not mentally or emotionally disturbed,we are not enemy but i cant keep so close to my ex not to talk of attending d engagement...no bad blood..but once i am done.i am done sister.i dont want to be poisoned or jazz..i fear naija ladies ehnnn
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Raydans:
Attend the wedding but not alone. But with a hotter gf

Cool...this is what i will do even if i want to attend it..thanks..u spoke my mind☺☺☺☺
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by blackgold2018(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is no issue. You should have simply ignored her as a normal sane person will do.
Op You are the one CONFUSED
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by daviesblaze(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just tell her you will soon invite her for your introduction too.

And watch how she explodes � � angry

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
blackgold2018:
This is no issue. You should have simply ignored her as a normal sane person will do.
Op You are the one CONFUSED
I can be confused only when i am wondering how much it baffles me
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by faithfull18(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
issylarry:

Sister,i am not mentally or emotionally disturbed,we are not enemy but i cant keep so close to my ex not to talk of attending d engagement...no bad blood..but once i am done.i am done sister.i dont want to be poisoned or jazz..i fear naija ladies ehnnn
Lol, I didn't mean it that way. I meant for someone to stay friendly with an ex, the person has to be mentally and emotionally strong/intelligent.
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, I didn't mean it that way. I meant for someone to stay friendly with an ex, the person has to be mentally and emotionally strong/intelligent.
I understand,I am
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is she in competition with you or what? I don't get it I think this shiiit is a setup, she wanna beg you/ask you back in an eventful manner.she wants you to propose with those rings grin
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by marvin906(m): 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
dude find one super hot chick carry go joor.. she wants to spite you finished

1 Like

Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
androidroot:
Is she in competition with you or what? I don't get it I think this shiiit is a setup, she wanna beg you/ask you back in an eventful manner.she wants you to propose with those rings grin
Thats not possible
Re: I Think My Ex Is Confused by issylarry(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
marvin906:
dude find one super hot chick carry go joor..
she wants to spite you finished
Tam..tot as much

(1) (Reply)

Clean Pussy / Can A Man Be Raped? / I'm Ending The Relationship Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.