Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (24355 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Pidginwhisper: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Lol
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
You are the real problems here, and I am not seeing anything wrong in what she did," if you cannot control the direction of the wind then adjust your sail" which means forget the lady, deleted her number, don't call or beg and make sure she has no pin left with you, don't let her return begging either since she is not even your wife or baby mama yet make things easier, you are the stubborn one, none of your business with issue of your fake girlfriend and the man wife. Simply adjust your sail and direct your ship else where before you sink. You are very stubborn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Are you normal @ all.

Mr Man get a life and send the lady packing or else you are digging your grave oh.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Earthquake1: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
'You allowed her to go see the man'

Dude, marriage is not for everybody

3 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by cucumbar: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)
One of the lie lie stories on Nairaland [left][/left]
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by freemanbubble: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Isokay
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2019
This mumu allowed his girl friend to go and meet another man grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Elxandre(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Don't leave her and find someone else if you can't cope, be forming evangelist.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Xantosdamy(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
undecided op hope you never chop vegetable like dis #better wake up

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)
I am crying with so much deep pain in my heart right now! OMG! Is this how stupid, idiotic and silly young men of nowadays have become? God have mercy.

I see women taking over every aspect of leadership very soon, young men of nowadays are totally worthless and completely useless!

See the kind of question an educated young man is asking! My dear, I don't want to say that you are cursed with foolishness but I am so tempted! How can you consider a woman who bleeps a married man your lady? Are you cursed?

My dear cut off your dick and hand it over to bobrisky! We have donated you wholeheartedly to the women because you are completely useless to us!

Idiot! Will you dump that woman ASAP before Amadioja kills you!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by horlabiyi(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Who could have thought a grown man would still be acting like a toddler. That's not a GF but……

4 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Dreyl(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2019
You are obviously not a man, a sissy you are.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Correctscore11: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
See details bellow

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by frankman365(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Shai, this guy is a dunce walahi.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Allowing her to go see the man is the greatest mistake you've made.
Anyway, if I were you, I'll quit that relationship now.
Else, you die of heart attack

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Angy55(f): 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
I couldn't stop laughing after reading your story op.
You don't need any advise.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by colestephan86: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
ednut1:
Pains me when i see threads like this. Weak silly men everywhere
He may not be wired the hard way, that doesn't make him weak.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by helinues: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
6 months relationship pe

2 weeks staying with the so called man and nothing is between them?

If any of your friends narrated the same scenario to you, what would be your advice?

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by cucumbar: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

one of the lie lie stories on Nairaland. grin grin
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by carammel(f): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Why this kain thing dey pain Nairaland men grin grin?

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by mastaba18: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2019
hmmmm
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by bonevv: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2019
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

INTERNSHIP AND JOB SUPPORT: We provide ONE to TWO MONTHS INTERNSHIP after training that enables you to sharpen your skills and competency after the training. We also provide mentorship support for up to months after training as well as jobs recommendations & referrals

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by sacramento1212: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2019
The only advise you need is to back out. You cannot change a disrespectful lady that has formed that habit and lifestyle over the years except the individual decides on her own to change which will still be 50:50 because you wouldn't know if truly she has changed or just forming.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by MzTunechi(f): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin OP advice your self
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by bonevv: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019
THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL TO MAKE YOU A PRO THIS YEAR IN 4 WEEKS!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!

This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

INTERNSHIP AND JOB SUPPORT: We provide ONE to TWO MONTHS INTERNSHIP after training that enables you to sharpen your skills and competency after the training. We also provide mentorship support for up to months after training as well as jobs recommendations & referrals

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by bonevv: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by leonard002(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Ok
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by lomprico(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

Go on with it! It is very very healthy, as healthy as buhari! undecided

Don't forget to send us your ward number when heart attack finally hits u so that good nairalanders will come and visit u. undecided
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by IYANGBALI: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Chei the man with money and big prick has tooked over your babe. In Davido's voice if you no get money, hide your face

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by TheKingIsHere: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

Bros, am sorry to be harsh but you are a big idiot. Your girlfriend is spending 2 weeks fvcking her ex boyfriend who is currently married.

My simple advise is, when she comes, take your own share by fvxking her hard then dump her.

She is not meant for you. Use your head, nothing like true love o

5 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by cardoctor(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / Lady Kept Waiting By Her Date Narrates What She Did / The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.