Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,770 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (24365 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Let her go,if you can't cope.There is always that one person she will be submissive to.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by ybalogs(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2019
You're a phool if you continue with the relationship. That's all I have to say.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)

Make I dash you one like
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Onechancearmy(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2019
What is wrong with us guys these days? All throughout your write up you kept on referring to her as "my lady" even though she has been sending you strong signals that she is most definitely another guy's lady.

Secondly, this is not a case of disrespectfulness as you labeled it. This is a case of pure, full blown infidelity, although from the details you've given, it's clear that both you and the other guy are just victims and she is using both of you.

Stop embarrassing yourself and end this toxic relationship now and on your own terms before something regrettable happens.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by ZaOzaRoom(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

@ madridguy , we are not full knowledge and neither are void of mistake . This happens for a purpose that's why I seek for you people 's opinion on this . She is that kind of lady who will help out each time she pays me a visit . She will do the cleaning and all sought of things u can ever imagine a lady will do . She never gave me headache for once not until the guy came back .

F.uck that sh.it.
She is with you not with her heart and emotion but with her brains.
She is far smarter than you in this relationship
Be there and be forming 'she is nice'
Quit that relationship now
I don't want to insult you if not I would have called you a mumu Dundee zombie

3 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by IYANGBALI: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2019
anjigirl:
This mumu allowed his girl friend to go and meet another man grin grin grin
no mind am. Ordinary fok him no fit fok, mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by JJOF(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Bro, if u knw wat's good 4 ur health, send a txt to her, n tell her it's over. She clearly loves dat guy more than u.

3 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2019
ybalogs:
You're a phool if you continue with the relationship. That's all I have to say.

Well technically, you meant to say A FOOL?
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by TheKingIsHere: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
@ OP are you for real or just open this thread for opening sake?
Your GF is meeting with a man and you still consider her your GF? Are you sure you're sound health wise? I don't think so.

The OP is a complete dunce. Imagine his girlfriend sleeping with a married man for 2weeks and he is still calling her his girlfriend.

Some guys no just get sense I swear.

5 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by blackgold2018(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2019
My friend any iota of disrespectful from a lady move away and move on. The damage of being a sisi has been done already.. u can't undo it.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Radiant1020(f): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
It's not a healthy relationship
Leave before you lose your sanity...
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Ozkar: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Op just wan open thread.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Men! Pls do nt beat her cos dats killing ur repute ,
Just break wt her ass.. Dat wl pain her more,n ur respect wl miraculously come 2 u

Women! If a sweet 16 disrespect u just because u share d same men, just organize hot rape 4 her

Both sex tank me larer
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by sacramento1212: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:
Hello guys ,please I need an advice on how to deal with the above headlines .........so it is about my lady and I . We have been into a relationship for the past 6 months. Fast forward ;

I got to find out in the early part of our relationship that she use to have a long discussion on the phone with someone I do not know, each time I try to call her on phone. So I was forced to ask her if she has a man she's been friends with, she confessed to me that they have been dating for over 8 years and the relationships once hit the rocks due to the fact that the man refused to go see her parents.

So later in the month of January, she told me the man will be coming home to bury his mum along side her siblings. So the week she was to go meet the man in Lagos which was her usual practice each time he's coming home, we had a quarrel about her meeting with the man after she promised me it was over between them. So we ended up settling our differences and I agreed to let her go see the man.

Since over two weeks my lady has been with the man despite the man's wife threats to leave her husband alone. She is still with the man.

I want to know if such relationship is healthy for me . As I'm losing patient and focus to daily activities (She is stubborn and won't admit her fault)

You are the fool in this involvement of yours. Meditate over what you have just written down and decide on your own whether you want to continue in your foolery or want to be sensible.

Foundation already is faulty so back out now. I repeat now.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by blackgold2018(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

@ madridguy , we are not full knowledge and neither are void of mistake . This happens for a purpose that's why I seek for you people 's opinion on this . She is that kind of lady who will help out each time she pays me a visit . She will do the cleaning and all sought of things u can ever imagine a lady will do . She never gave me headache for once not until the guy came back .
Mumu
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Radiant1020(f): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2019
It's not a healthy relationship
Leave before you lose your sanity

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Wallade(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2019
@Op, you don't have a babe or lover. What you have is a friend, perhaps with benefit.

In fact, I am tempted to call you a fool; I mean no offence. How can you think you have a steady-relationship with that woman?

My advice: forget about marriage to her. You are the rebound guy and enjoy the s.ex while it lasts but be on the look for your potential wife and when you meet her, run away from this selfish w.hore like a "Bolt on 100meters dash".

4 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by firstolalekan(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

You're just wasting your time being with a slvt that has no moral.
Cheating is one thing but to go to the length of cheating with a married man.'Man! You need to use your brain.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

You clearly have too much time and patience on your hand.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by yuzejuro: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by yuzejuro: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2019
okay
lmaooo
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Jabioro: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2019
"Oponu pora mole" you are a big fool. Dey their dey asking me your next step..Go borrow word from mtn who want to be a millionaire ( Frank Edozie) 'l walk away' you too walk away!!!
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by TheKingIsHere: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

Sorry to say but you don't have sense, that's why the girl is using your brains.
Imaging her with a married man for 2 weeks, doing what exactly?

Gosh, some guys are just daft

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Damfostopper(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2019
imagine still calling the biitch "my lady"......ur in relationship with you and your self only....

Mtcheeeeeeeew...... BTW..... at my age I don't comment on stewpid Post

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Genniez(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Did you type" my lady "Correct it to our lady and face your front since her mind is with her ex/ friend .hmmm there are things only you knows the answer which is japa
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin
He gave her permission to see a married ex.This generation of men are something else....love it though.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Numlock: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2019
Na this kind thing dey cause I said I was pregnant, I never said I was pregnant for you.

Guy relationship get ups and downs but if one babe or guy wan take you for a ride, just drop am like it's hot.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Qssegun: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija:

if she do all the cleaning as u said then employ her as your househelp while to look for another girl to marry, she only good as house help not as wife. But some guys self.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by yuzejuro: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2019
looooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.