Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. (24367 Views)

Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Jennifer89(f): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Poster are you for real or you 're just seeking for attention
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
What happened to just leaving the 'situationship' ?
Abi she don tie your brain somewhere?
Dumb question.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by stuffs4me(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
LegitGirl:
undecided undecided undecided

I don't get it. You're asking if being in a relationship with a cheat is healthy?

You're asking if being in a relationship with someone running after another person's husband is healthy? undecided undecided

Toh! Help me ask the mumu OP yapping giberish.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
God Bless you too.

Pentools:

God bless you man! Although you're a supporter of the lifeless one, but for this precise thread, jahbless you man.

The op is mentally dilapidated and needs help asap before it leads to lobotomy. Imagine his useless and deranged question.

1 Like

Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by njimezz(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha that means u are not the man, U should thank God u saw the signs now than seein it when u are married to her then is late. If u can't tell her is over now probably when she finished satisfying her man friend with sex may without condom she will come back to u as a tom boy u are. If u know u want to live long, u better run for ur dear life now coz tomorrow may be too late.
Nijanija:

Telling her am done and don't want us to see each other again is what I'm really battling with . She wont tell me as she is doing this just to let me go
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by madridguy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bro, zero your mind and cut off every communication with her. Don't even give room for her to come close otherwise she will charm you with her crocodile tears.
This is my suggestion other wise, you go train another man children grin grin if you understand me.

Nijanija:

Telling her am done and don't want us to see each other again is what I'm really battling with . She wont tell me as she is doing this just to let me go
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by goodnewscliff(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
johnman40:
i feel your pain bro am in same situation but mine has never give me a problem,but what she giving me is more than problem when we first start dating everything was fine and we both use to do alots together we dont live togeth i normally go to her on weekends untill i left my old job of 5yrs and i started spendind 3days wither and last year june or july she concieved and now she is nearly due to have the baby and before it got to this stage i was worried if the pregnancy is mine or not consaulted men of GOD to help pray both imam and pastor to pray and find out if the baby is mine or not,though i was waiting till the baby is born an do dna but she is insisted that the baby is mine so if i we do dna test an test say is mine she will never allow me to see the baby anymore,cus in uk women ar got right on child more than we men,plus have faught her many times inorder to tell me the truth if the baby is mine or some else baby cus i dnt want someone from no where in future stand infront of me and tell me that baby is his,meanwhile she always behave strange by trying to push me away act suspinciously cant name the baby the name i want to give her and every time the baby move in her belly wen am wit her she always say this baby moving never saying things like ur baby moving though she said only 3 out 15 times,and there is always that massive gap in bed wen we sleep every time i tough her she is like take ur hands off me alots going on that i cant even say it all in here i wish could see a visson and see if she is telling the truth this wat am saying may sound daft or silly to some guys but its true an am only manage to type this cus she sat next to me,she dated alots of guys in the past asian guys an clours an had kids to.2different dad,one is asian and one is british,so she is still talking to her ex boy friend dad in his late 60s but she didnt had kid to this guy she talking to his dad he is one of the that put her in right mess strangle her to death acuse her of cheating when they were together,anyway now guys i cant sleep dont wana raise someone else child up if the baby is mine i will do anything to make sure she is k but now am confuse i dnt know if the baby is mine or someone else,plus wen first met she said she has never slept wit any1 for 6yrs and the day we slept together she bled and that was wen i use to.go to her only on every saturday for few hours and late june or ealier july she got caught pregnant with 4weeks wen it sopposed to be 2weeks though doctors snd mideife said that is how they count pregnancy weeks they count from her last period not the actual day that we had sex,but her behaviour look so suspincious and i can understsnd she is got pregnancy brain and wen women preg they behave silly and their body change ,so guys this issue is killing me i need advice thanks
RIP ENGLISH...... for d op wey create dis topic,,,,, u no get single sense @ all sad angry angry
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Gariga: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nijanija! Nijanija!! Nijanija!!! How many times did I call you? RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Ecstasy9(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
This your story dey vex me. You are a type of guy Jamaican people called pusssy.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by dochenaj: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
She is not the first to sleep with a married man. I know people who do the same.
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by dannybee(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
As ladies plenty for this life, you are killing yourself over one bitch. I promise you, take ur eyes off her and look around, thr re babes in ur area far better than that ur girl, waiting for u to just talk to them, u re the forming lover boy
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Thanks so much for the advice... Disrespectful or saucy ladies are not fun to be spouse to at all. Only God's Grace.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: An Advice On How To Deal With A Disrespectful Lady. by Nijanija: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
cucumbar:
One of the lie lie stories on Nairaland [left][/left]
Take or leave it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / My Fiancé Brags Alot, He Lies About Everything / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.