Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo (17812 Views)

Fuel Subsidy: You’re Acting Peter Obi’s Script – Fani-kayode Lambasts NLC / With You By My Side, I’m Ready For The Next 4 Years –VP Yemi Osinbajo Tells Wife / Your Time To Run For President Has Not Come Yet – Osinbajo Tells Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by Evercurious(f): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Zaheertyler:

I didn't say I'm supporting atiku.. but are you blind... what exactly is your problem.. are you educated... WTF?... your children are at home and all you know is campaign and how you would win election... a government that can only brag about Lagos Ibadan express road ...inshut you are foolish

But it"s obvious he/she is just programmed to reason foolishly
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by NessaBoo(f): 6:49am On Jan 22, 2019
Chaleso:
Does Obasanjo respect himself or is he the only elder statesman in this country? He's too mature for all those petty games. He should rest joor

Obasanjo is a distraction, his statements of late has been very nauseating, I couldn't believe some of the hypocritical things he said. The man just wants to be noticed.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by FunctionX(m): 6:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Uglyaddy:
TraderMoni is a BIG SCAM!!!!!!

This is the biggest shame of the century.A Vice president going about sharing money to buy votes all in the name of TraderMoni.

I cant fathom how a Prof of Law will stoop himself so low just to please Buhari.

A pastor in RCCG going about to different states to share money.This has never happened in the history of our democracy.

This shared money cant be accounted for.No record.

This is more than corruption the dullard is fighting.

Now both Buhari and his co Apc thieves are attacking OBJ,but the internet cant be defeated.
ON POINT
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by shachris02: 6:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Uglyaddy:

When a sitting Governor was caught red handed collecting kick back of $5M,what did your dullard say.
Imagine a president saying he does not know the technology used.

Babachir 500M grass cutting,what happened?

N25B NNPC illegal contract,what happened?

Maina reinstatement to civil service what happened?

Silvia houses seized were all returned to him.

oshimole corruption allegation never investigated.

Aishas aide that stole billions never investigated.

Keystone bank purchase by funtail never investigated.

I can go on forever.

2 Likes

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by NessaBoo(f): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
One ignorant one is up there shouting TraderMoni can't start business or use to pay utilities and send kids to school...whoever told him that's what its meant, you guys just reiterate the poppycock you hear people saying without educating yourself.

1 Like

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by duncun: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by mabaz(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2019
Do you know how many people who have benefited from tradermoni and npower. #takeawaysentiments
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by ceeceeco: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2019
RTSC:

Someone that wiped out the massive debts incured by the past corrupt military governments of buhari, his hero abacha and their cronies.

If buhari was given the responsibility to transition Nigeria from military rule to democracy with the economic conditions prevalent in 1999, the country would have been finished.
God bless you for speaking the truth. Honestly, it shall never be well with those supporting Buhari, never. Because it is clear enough that Buhari is useless, yet they still support him. I try to see if Buhari is beneficial/useful in anyway but I can't. He's an illiterate, he's tribalistic/nepotistic, he's wicked/evil, he's sentimental/biased. He doesn't even know his duties as a leader. He's just so useless. Yet people clearly support him. God forbid, I reject evil.

1 Like

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by olajizz01(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
Obasanjo's government was 100% better than Buhari's. Buhari's government is evil. You all should just wait, if Buhari wins the 2019 election, then you will understand the true meaning of Buhari. He never showed his full evil plans because he wants to recontest for a second term. But just wait when he wins this reelection, then you will see the true wickedness of Buhari. I just pity Nigerians!
Obj govt is better in what way pls?is it in term of infrastructure or what?
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by PVision2020(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Uglyaddy:
TraderMoni is a BIG SCAM!!!!!!

This is the biggest shame of the century.A Vice president going about sharing money to buy votes all in the name of TraderMoni.

I cant fathom how a Prof of Law will stoop himself so low just to please Buhari.

A pastor in RCCG going about to different states to share money.This has never happened in the history of our democracy.

This shared money cant be accounted for.No record.

This is more than corruption the dullard is fighting.

Now both Buhari and his co Apc thieves are attacking OBJ,but the internet cant be defeated.
When you allow hatred and ignorance take the better of you, it's inevitable that you spew trash.
First: The Trader moni was duly appropriated and approved by both arms of the National Assembly, under the social investment program. Osinbajo only go to states to launch the program, the same way all other government projects are commissioned in each state.
Secondly: The Bank of Industry are the one in charge of the Trader moni.
Thirdly: If the VP's interaction with the masses is giving you migraine, then your situation is helpless.
Finally: Every projects (including the trader moni) of governments all over the world is geared towards earning the electoral favor and good will of the electorate. So if you call it vote buying, you're not far from the truth, the only difference is that the trader moni is Legal and people centred.
GEJ/PDP had the chance but choose to share their own trader moni with DASUKI, DIEZANI, BAFFARAWA, MAMA PISS, ORUBEBE, OMOKORE, AFENIFERE, OPC, MILITANTS etc.
Bikonu allow the beneficiary to enjoy their little bite of the national cake in peace afterall PDP didn't gave them crumbs.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by blujoi(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2019
A lot of people have benefited from Tradermoni, I agree but I have a few questions. Why is it that the VP has to be the one going into the markets to do this directly to the market women? Don’t they have a central union or market leaders who can do this task or even a government approved cooperative bank to do this task? Why is this action taking place just a few months before the elections?

Another angle I would like you to look at and answer sincerely, do you think schemes like tradermoni and npower are enough and capable of reducing the current inflation rates, reducing widespread poverty, create viable employment for the youths and boost the country’s GDP? Do you sincerely believe that such schemes will lift this country out of its economic doldrums?

mabaz:
Do you know how many people who have benefited from tradermoni and npower. #takeawaysentiments

mabaz:
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by tankomagajin: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2019
make d man just dead mumu him self
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by blujoi(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2019
At least you have admitted two things in your post, one that the scheme is a vote buying /swaying programme and two that the money is merely crumbs

PVision2020:

When you allow hatred and ignorance take the better of you, it's inevitable that you spew trash.
First: The Trader moni was duly appropriated and approved by both arms of the National Assembly, under the social investment program. Osinbajo only go to states to launch the program, the same way all other government projects are commissioned in each state.
Secondly: The Bank of Industry are the one in charge of the Trader moni.
Thirdly: If the VP's interaction with the masses is giving you migraine, then your situation is helpless.
Finally: Every projects (including the trader moni) of governments all over the world is geared towards earning the electoral favor and good will of the electorate. So if you call it vote buying, you're not far from the truth, the only difference is that the trader moni is Legal and people centred.
GEJ/PDP had the chance but choose to share their own trader moni with DASUKI, DIEZANI, BAFFARAWA, MAMA PISS, ORUBEBE, OMOKORE, AFENIFERE, OPC, MILITANTS etc.
Bikonu allow the beneficiary to enjoy their little bite of the national cake in peace afterall PDP didn't gave them crumbs.

1 Like

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by ebuk4real(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Chaleso:
Oga Ade, Obasanjo can only deal with people who he helped to power in an obnoxious manner whose hands are soaked in occultic pots with Obasanjo not people like Osinbajo.

Let's just hope this is likely the case..Thanks bro
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Whose's script was he acting when he was supporting APC in 2015.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by PVision2020(m): 7:21am On Jan 22, 2019
blujoi:
At least you have admitted two things in your post, one that the scheme is a vote buying /swaying programme and two that the money is merely crumbs

Yes vote buying with the approval of the National Assembly and Crumbs that your hyenic PDP looted away without considering the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2019
bender79:
Obasanjo is a hypocrite. He set the foundation for a corrupt and dis- functional Nigeria

Buhari did, when he decided with his co Hort to destroy a young democracy, do you know 1979 to date democracy would have strengthen and given us a foundation. No Buhari damaged it,Nigerians lack history, buhari and abacha sentence Obasanjo to life imprisonment? Read more of history. 1999 Nigeria was damaged, he met a damaged and finished Nigeria, him self carry him own craze join.... look at it, you contest president of France, when you enter, you meet a working system, you develop from there, NIGERIA HAVE NO SYSTEM, no agenda, any leader win, he start his own system, no structure, buhari is one of our major problem, look at 1983 to 1985 videos, Tunde Idiagbon was the main man, he said and did everything, Buhari was a dunce then, milky man, Tunde was the actor and booze, that’s why when he left for Saudi Arabia they had buhari slap to collect power... no blood no fight. He is not dogged, the only retired senior officer to call his junior junior junior SIR, worked for abacha

2 Likes

Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by danchi2019(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2019
that was how he was always attacking jonathan
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by blujoi(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Let me correct your misconceptions, I supported PMB over GEJ. As regards looting, are you saying it has stopped in your saintly APC party?

PVision2020:

Yes vote buying with the approval of the National Assembly and Crumbs that your hyenic PDP looted away without considering the poor.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by Ziggylady(f): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2019
'Mere Commissioner' has grown wingsoo!!...See this glorified 'boy boy' talking where Obasanjo is(even though i am not such a fan of Obasanjo to be honest)

Chai politics!
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by ceeceeco: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Obj govt is better in what way pls?is it in term of infrastructure or what?
In so many ways too numerous to mention. Or maybe you weren't born yet?
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by benuejosh: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Fuckuignos:
The road is clear.

2019 poll is a race between The People versus Political Elites

Buhari is the People's flagbearer while Atiku is elites' flagbearer.

INEC is the umpire.

Date: FeBUHARI 16, 2018

GATE PASS: YOUR PVC.

One man, one vote.

....AND DON'T FIGHT!!!
What did the PDP government do for the poor during Obasanjo even upto Jonathan? Common sense should have told them not to attack the scheme. I know a handful of women around who are very very happy about thr money that it pushed their business a little. Some are willing to pay back as soon as possible so as to get bigger amount. This are the People who will vote. PDP has no sense at all.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by AllenSpencer: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Osinbanjo is truly learner

Constructively nailed Obasanjo

Obasanjo just being ridiculed in all quarters

He should learn from his age group who have attained his feets. They don't vommit or throw up on themselves.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by michoim(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo has no good mind towards the masses...therefore he is not interested in any social investment scheme...he has a myopic selfish agenda
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by PVision2020(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2019
blujoi:
Let me correct your misconceptions, I supported PMB over GEJ. As regards looting, are you saying it has stopped in your saintly APC party?

Neither did I voted for him (pmb) in 2015, I consider him and GEJ two bad choices. But only kids, biased and people who have forgotten yesteryears will allow PDP rewrite their history.
And YES corruption under this government can't be compare to that of pdp, we're witnessing the least monetized election in recent times, this period 2015 we're all aware of dollar flooding the nooks and crannies of this nation, for every corruption allegation under this Govt. I will give you 20 under pdp. Mr man I'm not a kid.
Atiku of all person aspiring to become the president of Nigeria is an aberration of the highest level.
I will choose APC/Buhari this time around over PDP /atiku a thousand times over.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On Jan 22, 2019
Now I believe lawyers are trained to lie. Osinbajo is a national disgrace.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by collinz: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Same Opposition script, even then.
RTSC:
The opposition script?

When obasanjo was fighting Jonathan to clear the way for buhari, what script was he playing then?

Idiotic VP.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by chernest2002: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Obj have said it all.
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by chernest2002: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Obj have said it all. ..
Re: You’re Acting Opposition Script, Osinbajo Tells Obasanjo by blujoi(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
I chose PMB because I hoped he will do things differently, I hoped that some of the fundamental issues we face as a nation will be addressed by his government, but those hopes have not been met, and it will be insane to continue hoping going by his current antecedents. You know very well that the Nigerian political parties do not practice or follow any collective ideologies, so saying PDP did this or APC did that is just a futile exercise. Nigerian politics revolves round individuals, that being said, is it not curious that the very people who were in PDP are now in APC and these same people turn around to point accusing fingers at PDP?

All being said, each one of us is entitled to choose his/her own candidate, but let’s stop this comparisons and trying to differentiate between PDP and APC. They are one and the same set of people.

PVision2020:

Neither did I voted for him (pmb) in 2015, I consider him and GEJ two bad choices. But only kids, biased and people who have forgotten yesteryears will allow PDP rewrite their history.
And YES corruption under this government can't be compare to that of pdp, for every corruption allegation under this Govt. I will give you 20 under pdp. Mr man I'm not a kid.
Atiku of all person aspiring to become the president of Nigeria is an aberration of the highest level.
I will choose APC/Buhari this time around over PDP /atiku a thousand times over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets / Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments / Port Harcourt-Aba Train Service Begins Operation Month End – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.