Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Do You Invite Your Friends To Work? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Invite Your Friends To Work? (826 Views)

Why Most Men Do Not Want Their Wives To Work / Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Nigerians Studying Abroad: Would You Go Back Home To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Invite Your Friends To Work? by jesusfreak(f): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2007
A friend called me up one day and asked me if i was interested in planninga a youthe club with him. being someone who loves stuff like that, i quickly accepted and got to work on a proposal. wen i finished the proposal, i told my friend about it and he said we shld fix a meeting.

one day at work, i decided to call him(our work places are close to each other) and we fixed a meeting for my office.

when he came, we talked about a few things but before we started the main gist, my boss called me and i was gone for abour 20mins. when i came back, my friend was so angry he couldnt look me in the eye. he just walked out on my apologies!

he didnt call me after the episode and i imagine he thinks i just wanted to show off my posh office cos he hinted somthing like that before he left

i really dont care what he thinks

i just learnt never to invite my friends to my workplace, sometimes people never understand. undecided
Re: Do You Invite Your Friends To Work? by fashlak(f): 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2007
ummm, :-? he sure must be an hot tempered person, try explain to him when u guys get to see each oda, as for me, i dont invite my friends to my place of work, i dont think its ok, why not meet at any joint outside if u cant let him come over to your crib, it is not even allowed in most companies, i wonder y dey allowed dat in ur company . av a nice day, but try settle with am sha sad

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Heard From Pwc? / Civil Engineering Graduate In Need Of A Job| / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.