Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial (878 Views)

Shehu Sani To Obi: Tinubu, Atiku & Buhari Do Not Apologise For Their Supporters / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by ceomike(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2019
His statement to BBC

'The choices we have in Nigeria today during the elections is between candidates of APC and PDP. The other smaller parties will always support one of them'

' So APC nominates Buhari and if PDP's choice is Atiku. From whagt I know about Buhari and what he has done so far, he does not know the job, he is evil and partial.'

'Atiku is two times better than Buhari'
'Atiku is not an angel but will still perform better'

Full interview:

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-46948108
https://www.bbc.com/yoruba/afrika-46956245
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by mbaboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2019
OBJ knows the two devils and he knows the lesser evil amongst them. The dark angel must be sent back to Daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Nobody speaks good of buhari

He must be a very wicked man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by donis1: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2019
baba can say many things?...

Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Mystick: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2019
We warned them but they refused to listen because of their hate for GEJ. Now they can't do anything because the man is not going anywhere.
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Racoon(m): 7:44am On Jan 22, 2019
The reality is clearer.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by baliyubla: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
The evil dullard is even partial with his own (safinatus) children, just because he hated their until her death.
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Why are we always faced with lesser devils?.. Well, no man is without sin.
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by yemmight(m): 7:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo is the only and remaining evil among the people that has served. Partial he meant here is his inability to share from the national cake. The evil man in the past has shared Naija oil well for women because of this thing and now he does no have access to free oil again. I can understand the pain. In anyway, PMB is coming back.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by deltaisgreat: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2019
True talk. Baba is very correct. Back to daura in May 29 this yet
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by rajiaishat(f): 7:51am On Jan 22, 2019
God Help Us In this country

Read also: Obasanjo fires President Buhari again, says he is sick in his ''body, mind and soul'

https://www.ayeeshpearlblog.org/2019/01/obasanjo-fires-president-buhari-again.html
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Ziggylady(f): 7:53am On Jan 22, 2019
..Calling buhari evil and partial is an understatement.
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Maxymilliano(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Obasanjo is well known to hit the nail on the head if and when the need arises, this was also confirmed by Buhari as stated inter alia

“Obasanjo is a true statesman and nationalist who doesn’t abandon his country when it needs his voice to jolt the conscience of leaders to listen to those they govern"

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/obasanjo-is-a-courageous-patriot-statesman-buhari.html

So why the hoopla

Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Bamz(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2019
The Yoruba version seems to have more content than the one in pidgin. Surely Obj said something interesting about nepotism, stating that PMB's people should vote for him, LOL.
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by Asshurbanipall: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2019
OBJ on point cheesy

Back2Daura
Re: Obasanjo To BBC: Why I Forgave Atiku, Buhari Is Evil And Partial by festus101: 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
hmmm
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gombe South Youth Rejects INEC Ad-hoc Lists / Britain Cautions PDP Over Hate Speeches In Its Rallies / Check Out This Prediction /prophecy Of 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.