Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? (1131 Views)

You Are Single Untill You Married - Double Date / What Is The Most Petty Reason You Refused To Date Someone? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Exoticstan(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2019
You have probably met many girls from teenage years to adulthood but decided to call one your wife.

During the dating/courtship, what was that one thing about your then girlfriend or that she did which won your heart and made you chose her?

And ladies, has your husband ever hinted why he chose you?

Contributions needed. We need to educate young people.
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Chilling.....
Here to read comments I m still very much single. i know i'd learn

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:47am On Jan 22, 2019
undecided Cos of her pretty big @$s,she sends shock waves down my brain, whenever we r in za oza room... N everyother tin x pretty much simple wiv her...

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by delectablegyal(f): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmmm. many of them will say because she has all the characteristics of a wife material. delectablegyal is a wife material. I'm receiving applications. apply within.
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2019
I'll quote my friend
Make una no go koba me

"She was my ticket out of poverty.
When you Don apply for job reach your ancestors abode and no response and suddenly old crush come with Range Rover sport forming I still have feelings wetin you go do? "

As for me I don't know o.
I just woke up with a ring on my finger.

Asking mumu questions wey fit implicate person. Weda you no get parrle or marrle make you ask. If them no dey ask your neighbours. If neighbours no dey ask go police Station go ask. If them no answer write buhari. cool
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Miracle4Sure: 8:14am On Jan 22, 2019
#teamSingle grin
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by faithfull18(f): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2019
cool
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by faithfull18(f): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Lol, I am sure this thread was created because of the thread where a married man says he still has feelings for his ex after 5years of being married.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by faithfull18(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'll quote my friend
Make una no go koba me

"She was my ticket out of poverty.
When you Don apply for job reach your ancestors abode and no response and suddenly old crush come with Range Rover sport forming I still have feelings wetin you go do? "

As for me I don't know o.
I just woke up with a ring on my finger.

Asking mumu questions wey fit implicate person. Weda you no get parrle or marrle make you ask. If them no dey ask your neighbours. If neighbours no dey ask go police Station go ask. If them no answer write buhari. cool

Your friend or you. In essence, you didn't marry your wife, your wife married you undecided
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:

Your friend or you. In essence, you didn't marry your wife, your wife married you undecided

learn to read and comprehend.
Nairaland is a place where we say stupid things. Even the most sensible thing you wrote is still senseless to others. Just take it as a comic relief.
An advice from a person who never replies mentions
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Ff

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by faithfull18(f): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
learn to read and comprehend.
Nairaland is a place where we say stupid things. Even the most sensible thing you wrote is still senseless to others. Just take it as a comic relief.
An advice from a person who never replies mentions

Why would you want to come to a forum like this to be saying stupid things

But you just did.
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Tamarapetty(f): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2019
I'm singwal. Lemme learn too

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by blinkz4real: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
She is an egghead, Godfearing, good cook, respectful n above all she got a bright future behind her n a V.
I been d plan 2 build mansion b4 i settle dwn BT as I sight her oboi I change plan marry her sharp sharp cos mehn don full queue d wait mk i f' up.

God n a good woman is d best tin dt can happen 2 a man! Take dis 2 d bank.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by lanibi(f): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Marriage is beautiful, yet overrated and corrupted in this day and age.

Hit me up for top class sperm. I'm talking beautiful babies with superb genes. I can be your babydaddy. We don't even need to have sex....yet.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Exoticstan(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Cos of her pretty big @$s,she sends shock waves down my brain, whenever we r in za oza room... N everyother tin x pretty much simple wiv her...
Thanks. This is actually part of a little research to help single ladies understand men's thinking better

Once more, many thanks!
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Exoticstan(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, I am sure this thread was created because of the thread where a married man says he still has feelings for his ex after 5years of being married.
Nope dear. This is part of a research for a book project.
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Eberechi24(f): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Exoticstan:
Push your thread to family section, that's where you will get your desired answers.

Singles but mostly fuckboys full this section.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Totopounder: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
delectablegyal:
Hmmmm. many of them will say because she has all the characteristics of a wife material. delectablegyal is a wife material. I'm receiving applications. apply within.

I don submit application
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Exoticstan(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

Push your thread to family section, that's where you will get your desired answers.

Singles but mostly fuckboys full this section.
I thought as much. I'll do that now.
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by faithfull18(f): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Exoticstan:
Okay.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by Raskasal(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Maybe because she was curvy and got standing in the righ sized boobs
Re: Married Men Of Nairaland, What Was The One Reason You Married Your Wife? by AryEmber(f): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
You sure se we get married folks for here like this?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slaps Boyfriend After She Caught Him With A Girl Few Days To Val / Female Answer : Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Meet The 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That Won't Stop Growing (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.