Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos (20091 Views)

Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos / Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by CastedDude: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2019
The untimely demise of a young man has left his family and friends in a mourning state.

It was gathered that the 20-year-old deceased identified as Chibuike Arindueme traveled to Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital for the sole purpose of getting his Permanent Voters Card (PVC) ahead of the forthcoming elections and was killed in a fatal accident while heading back to his community in Nwaorieubi, Imo state.

He died on Thursday, January 17th and was laid to rest on Monday, January 21st at his village in Mbaitoli local government area of Imo. 

Friends and acquaintances have taken to Facebook to mourn the loss. 

A close friend to the deceased, DJ-Noni Victor, wrote; Dis is terribly, painful and unbelievable. Dis world is nothing buh full of sorrows.

R.I.P CHIBUIKE because of P.V.C card chaii chaii..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/young-man-killed-in-fatal-accident-over-pvc-card-ahead-of-elections-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by mightyhazell: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2019
So sad
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Election time na him you go dey see some kain funny headlines like this

Young man killed over pvc
Man farts during pvc collection
My landlord drove me out because of pvc
Stomach ache because of pvc
Help guys my joystick refuses to stand over pvc collection
Pant stolen in town during pvc

Bloggers Don politicise everything
Yahoo boys Don go
Pant Don enter
Pvc incoming
What's next.

Just making a salient observation because there is no proof he travelled for pvc collection. As the other news we've been hearing that attaches bad occurrences to pvc collection and party rallies.

In any case RIP young man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by okomile(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2019
RIP

We will fulfil our destiny on earth! Untimely death will not come upon us and our families IJN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2019
cool
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by helinues: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Rip young man
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by FunctionX(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Iggasily456:
See prove below
Oga calm down

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by freemanbubble: 8:41am On Jan 22, 2019
isokay
Life is funny
That is why other animals see humans as the most stupid of all living things

They worry themselves over life
Not know that we are living to die
And death is only the beginning

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by ofiko123(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Sad...RIP to the dead..
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by johncreek: 8:42am On Jan 22, 2019
There was a Country....
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2019
A
Shibaraba:
[s]Election time na him you go dey see some kain funny headlines like this

Yahoo boys Don go
Pant Don enter
Pvc incoming
What's next.

Just making a salient observation because there is no proof he travelled for pvc collection. As the other news we've been hearing that attaches bad occurrences to pvc collection and party rallies.

In any case RIP young man[/s]

Many are mad but few are roaming... sad
OP you are madt...
You are not well...
You are a bigot...
You think from your nyash...

So the family members who say he went to collect his PVC are lying over a corpse?
The young man who told them where he was going was lying shebi?

If he was your family member, would you type the gibberish you just typed?
Once again, OP you are madt!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by kalvoken(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2019
A true hero, he died trying to get Nigeria working again.

Rest on man. The mission we shall accomplish

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Hotzone(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Village people
Maybe his father is a village politician
RIP
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Bigjoe15: 8:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Painful, RIP to the deceased!
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by deboysben(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Rip Bro

Buhari will lose ok

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by scopusng(m): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2019
Rest in peace.
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Yinxies(f): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Next thing would be trekking for the president

Shibaraba:
Election time na him you go dey see some kain funny headlines like this

Yahoo boys Don go
Pant Don enter
Pvc incoming
What's next.

In any case RIP young man
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by jerecrown(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Rest In Peace
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Yinxies:
Next thing would be trekking for the president

Ahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Same pvc in 2014 made me to loss my Samsung Galaxy smartphone was on bike heading to my registration ward only to start looking for my phone midway to the destination if u see me that day I nearly mad phone way I never used up to 2mthns.

Nb..... Rip bro may God gave ur family the grace to hear such lost
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Arindueme, what are you alive doing?
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by Dididrumz(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
R.I.P
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by stano2(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Rip
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by kachi19: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Iggasily456:
See prove below
STOP IT. GO N HUSTLE
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by allanphash7(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Young Man Killed In Fatal Accident Over Voters Card Ahead Of Elections. Photos by YADNUS11: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2019
THIS IS HOW WIKE WIL WIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lack Of Passport Machines At Nigerian Embassy In Qatar Leads To Deportations / Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / FAAN Launches Lagos Airport Automated Car Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.