Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:48 PM

'i've Been Through The Storm And Survived' - Yvonne Jegede Shares New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i've Been Through The Storm And Survived' - Yvonne Jegede Shares New Photo (467 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares More Maternity Photos, Says Parenthood Is The Scariest Hood / Yvonne Jegede Shares Maternity, Baby Bump Photos / Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i've Been Through The Storm And Survived' - Yvonne Jegede Shares New Photo by danieljoel759: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who got married to fellow actor and singer, Abounce Fawole in February 2017 has just shared a lovely photo with an interesting caption.

The actress who welcomed her first child in November 2018 wrote, 'strong women aren’t born. I forge through the challenges of life. With challenges I grow mentally and emotionally. I move forward with my head held high and with a strength that cannot be denied. I am a woman who has been through the storm and survived. I am a warrior'.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/01/i-am-warriror-who-have-been-through.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: 'i've Been Through The Storm And Survived' - Yvonne Jegede Shares New Photo by Baddiezz(f): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Everyone has stuffs they've dealt with.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Now, I Can’t Combine Music With Marriage – Skales / Tonto Dikeh Exposes Anonymous Page Threatening To Release Her Nudes / Dija Finally Shows Off Her Husband & Kids, Shares Loved Up Photos At A Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.