Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Forgive My Parent For Throwing Me Away When I Was Born"– GH Small-sized Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Forgive My Parent For Throwing Me Away When I Was Born"– GH Small-sized Actor (845 Views)

Popular Small-sized Socialite, Aunty Ramota Ties The Knot (photos/video) / Small-sized Nollywood Actor, Ozonigbo, Twerking Hard (photos) / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgive My Parent For Throwing Me Away When I Was Born"– GH Small-sized Actor by droptrend205: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Stephen Atanga aka Don Little, the popular Ghanaian actor who sat for an interview with Agyenkwa FM, disclosed that he has forgiven his parents for throwing him away when he was born.

Don Little who revealed that he was part of the seven children of his parents, revealed that he was thrown away because he was very short while his other six sisters all had heights which were normal.

The actor who disclosed that his parents felt he was not worthy to be their son, said his parents took him to town one day and never returned with him. Don Little who disclosed that he recently received a call from his parent, added that his other six sisters who also forgot about him have also tried reaching out to him since he became famous.

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-forgive-my-parents-for-throwing-me-away-when-i-was-born-ghana-small-sized-actor/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi

Re: I Forgive My Parent For Throwing Me Away When I Was Born"– GH Small-sized Actor by Bigmugu: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: I Forgive My Parent For Throwing Me Away When I Was Born"– GH Small-sized Actor by Peterdreddblog(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eeyah.. Little did they know you was a star
Re: I Forgive My Parent For Throwing Me Away When I Was Born"– GH Small-sized Actor by Bigmugu: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin
Peterdreddblog:
Eeyah.. Little did they know you was a star

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flashes Her Curves In Sheer Bodysuit (photos) / Teni Reveals Why She Doesn’t Want To Slim Down (her Reason Will Shock You) / See Paper And Pencil Work Of Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.