Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (225212 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nena2014: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
datascience:

First its not about degree. Its about age.
Someone said the max age is 26. That regret mail is sent immediately. I tried explaining that it is not always so because someone was passed that age and did not get such.

Secondly, "foolish" is not referred to anyone but to the persistent effort of the individual being quoted trying to be sarcastic.

Wish all well. You are all correct!
Failure most times comes as a result of being surrounded with pessimistic, I to know, and ignorant individuals. One can also fail when he refuses to adhere to instruction.
why am I saying all this? Well, I can remember this datascience and his negativity so well. He actually loves Pwc that's why he is present on this page. However, he is so negative and a concentrated pessimist. I can never forget how he almost gave me BP last year.
So please guys run away from him and his frivolous arguments,he is actually a distraction. Concentrate on the recruitment process and be positive, THE SKY WOULD BE YOUR STARTING POINT.

9 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ginalex(f): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
nena2014:

Failure most times comes as a result of being surrounded with pessimistic, I to know, and ignorant individuals. One can also fail when he refuses to adhere to instruction.
why am I saying all this? Well, I can remember this datascience and his negativity so well. He actually loves Pwc that's why he is present on this page. However, he is so negative and a concentrated pessimist. I can never forget how he almost gave me BP last year.
So please guys run away from him and his frivolous arguments,he is actually a distraction. Concentrate on the recruitment process and be positive, THE SKY WOULD BE YOUR STARTING POINT.
So I'm not the only one that have had an encounter with the Onku?? Hmmmm the story is spreading grin grin... Happy Sunday nena

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
nena2014:

Smiles, body dey sweet you. I wouldn't know what brought this plenty talk, but its fine. That you are a graduate trainee of last year does not make you God over all knowledge
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nena2014: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
datascience:

Smiles, body dey sweet you. I wouldn't know what brought this plenty talk, but its fine. That you are a graduate trainee of last year does not make you God over all knowledge
Mr I to know that complains about everything, read and read well. The long epistle I wrote is not for you but for others to be alert and refute your negativity. Who is talking about knowledge here.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=nena2014 post=75172870]
Mr I to know that complains about everything, read and read well. The long epistle I wrote is not for you but for others to be alert and refute your negativity. Who is talking about knowledge

May I ask you what negativity I brought?
I only told folks that being above 26 may not always be a reject mail because I knew someone who was above that age and did not get any regret mail.

So if I may ask? What is my negativity? That you and a few persons feel being in PwC means others who have privy information cannot share because of some local cabals?

You obviously haven't grown passed any hurt you have kept in your heart since 2018. Even with the job, you still lack simple peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by frapzkid: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=datascience post=75174647][/quote]lol somebody is jealous �����
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by NDakota: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hi guys,

Please, I applied for the tax GT position. I'm 26 at present. Do I stand a chance(I have 1 year experience in another Big 4)?

Or is it possible for me to withdraw my application and go for advisory instead? Advice please!

As an aside: the back and forth trading of snide comments looks childish to me. Please sheathe your swords, people. I know some elders are reading and shaking their heads.

God bless all of you!!!

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Ok
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kokeyrulez(m): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kokeyrulez(m): 1:51am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=datascience post=75174647][/quote]

Actually, being a Recent joiner in PwC even if for just one month, might not mean we know it all, but it sure means we know enough to correct some misleading information.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Kokeyrulez post=75180970]

Actually, being a Recent joiner in PwC even if for just one month, might not mean we know it all, but it sure means we know enough to correct some misleading information.

Well, the theory for above 26 getting a regret for TAX and ASSURANCE has not yet been a correction.

The misleading information is that y'all putting an age restrictions by your presumptions. Its quite amusing

3 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by erek(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2019
The confirmation message is from pwc kenya
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by emmabowin(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Chibexe: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2019
I suggest we put this Watsapp group idea aside. If the previous sets used Watsapp group I'm sure we would have be lacking a lot of information as a lot of us had to go to the thread of previous years. It is best we document our experiences here for future applicants to gain from.

Success to everyone of us.

10 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2019
DataScience please E don do
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2019
All those WhatsApp people please help us stay on NL.

5 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by mhizzcherry(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
We wey get 2.2 cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.