Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (225427 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by tijazz: 3:26pm On May 22, 2019
June 19....
Time still dey o.
Mine is tomorrow, everyone dropped the same hint. Be honest, be confident and smile. Lemme go and try
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Amyyy2020: 5:02pm On May 22, 2019
tijazz:
June 19....
Time still dey o.
Mine is tomorrow, everyone dropped the same hint. Be honest, be confident and smile. Lemme go and try

No need trying, just go get it wink

All d best...

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
Please who applied for the graduate tax apprenticeship. How do we ace the tests and interview?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2019
Enireqx20:
Please who applied for the graduate tax apprenticeship. How do we ace the tests and interview?

Have they started sending invite?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by lifehackmax(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2019
desewa06:
Who is for June 19th?.....let's get this job grin

a day after you bro.
Please email me or drop your email let's connect.

jaynox4j [at] gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TheSociopath(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2019
desewa06:
Who is for June 19th?.....let's get this job grin

Hello... May 19 here. I've signified before though
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 7:28pm On May 22, 2019
ennyj01:

Have they started sending invite?

No, they haven't. Just want to prepare ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ChikezieUche: 8:43pm On May 22, 2019
Hello guys please does anyone here have an invite for May 30?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ennyj01(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2019
Enireqx20:

No, they haven't. Just want to prepare ahead
Okay.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Larexpayne(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2019
Hi! How was your interview today?

Kofoworolaog:
[color=#990000][/color][center][/center][left][/left]
Hi
I’m also for May 22nd
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by desewa06: 8:23am On May 23, 2019
Tani bro e grin grin, I'm a sis. I'd send you an email now.
lifehackmax:

a day after you bro.
Please email me or drop your email let's connect.

jaynox4j [at] gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by desewa06: 8:29am On May 23, 2019
May or June, I'm for June
TheSociopath:

Hello... May 19 here. I've signified before though
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Amyyy2020: 8:42am On May 23, 2019
ChikezieUche:

Me
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TheSociopath(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2019
desewa06:
May or June, I'm for June

June rather. Don't mind me
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by desewa06: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
Okay...send me an email or send me your email address
TheSociopath:

June rather. Don't mind me
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ayobamipeters(m): 12:28pm On May 23, 2019
ChikezieUche:

i'm for 30th of May too.

mail me @ mseayo003@gmail.com lets connect.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by IIWWM: 1:27pm On May 23, 2019
For the sake of posterity, I'll talk about my experience here.

Well first of all, my interview was scheduled for 8.30am but we didn't start till about several minutes past 10am and that was with the group discussion. We were split into two groups, five persons in each group in separate rooms and different panels.

So basically the group discussion is a time to work "together" with your colleagues, communicate and contribute valid points while being time conscious. One of us volunteered to moderate, and then he asked for further volunteers as timekeeper, note taker and presenter. After the group discussion, we were all re-directed to the waiting room and were invited in turns for the panel interview (the interview is in order of arrival so if you want to leave early, get there earlier than others).

The interview is more like a chat, but trust me its the most important because although you have to be comfortable, you have to demonstrate key competencies they're looking for. Don't go and goof in the name of being comfortable.

Basically you should expect questions like Tell me about yourself, what would you have done differently during your group discussion, how did others perform, and why PwC or assurance or tax or advisory or whatever unit you've applied for. Your replies from then determines the questions that'll follow, behavioral questions mostly. So the catch is just to be honest because they can pick something you've said and ask you to elaborate.

Other questions include:
Tell us about a time you had to complete a project within a short time
Tell us how you've improved your technical skills
What certifications do you have
Tell us how engineering has prepared you for a role in PwC
How do you stay abreast with information and tell us one local and one foreign news
Tell us how you handled your suggestion in a group that met resistance
Tell us how you contributed to the success of a project
How important is communication to you in your work environment
Tell us how you've used your communication skills in your job roles (because I'm currently working)
Tell us about a time you added value to your team
Do you have any questions for us.

An interview duration lasts for 30 - 40 minutes on average.

I wish you all the best!

Ps: I hope I've been direct in my explanations but if you have any questions please ask here as I hardly check PMs sent via emails.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Epique: 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
IIWWM:

Well first of all, my interview was scheduled for 8.30am but we didn't start till about several minutes past 10am and that was with the group discussion. We were split into two groups, five persons in each group in separate rooms and different panels.

So basically the group discussion is a time to work "together" with your colleagues, communicate and contribute valid points while being time conscious. One of us volunteered to moderate, and then he asked for further volunteers as timekeeper, note taker and presenter. After the group discussion, we were all re-directed to the waiting room and were invited in turns for the panel interview (the interview is in order of arrival so if you want to leave early, get there earlier than others).

The interview is more like a chat, but trust me its the most important because although you have to be comfortable, you have to demonstrate key competencies they're looking for. Don't go and goof in the name of being comfortable.

Basically you should expect questions like Tell me about yourself, what would you have done differently during your group discussion, how did others perform, and why PwC or assurance or tax or advisory or whatever unit you've applied for. Your replies from then determines the questions that'll follow, behavioral questions mostly. So the catch is just to be honest because they can pick something you've said and ask you to elaborate.

Other questions include:
How do you stay abreast with information and tell us one local and one foreign news
Tell us how you've used your communication skills in your job roles (because I'm currently working)

I wish you all the best!

Ps: I hope I've been direct in my explanations but if you have any questions please ask here as I hardly check PMs sent via emails.
Pls When did you have interview? Yesterday or today?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 1:42pm On May 23, 2019
IIWWM:

Other questions include:

I wish you all the best!

Do you have any shl past questions regarding the graduate tax apprenticeship program
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by IIWWM: 2:25pm On May 23, 2019
Enireqx20:

Do you have any shl past questions regarding the graduate tax apprenticeship program

Refer back to the beginning of this thread and you'll find a lot of googledrive links. That's probably all you need. Study the materials extensively. Good luck!
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by vickydammy(f): 5:01am On May 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Have you received a mail from them?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Pepenazeal7: 6:39am On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nena2014: 8:26am On May 24, 2019
IIWWM:

Other questions include:

I wish you all the best!

Thanks for sharing. I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 11:39am On May 24, 2019
Just got a text message for OPQ assessment for the graduate apprenticeship program. I think this is quite different from the regular process. Who else is with me?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Savyy(f): 11:43am On May 24, 2019
Enireqx20:
Just got a text message for OPQ assessment for the graduate apprenticeship program. I think this is quite different from the regular process. Who else is with me?
Same here. I just got the text.

Please who can hook me up with past questions?? Please
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ocon: 11:50am On May 24, 2019
Savyy:
Same here. I just got the text.

Please who can hook me up with past questions?? Please
please let make use of last year thread or we should create a new thread
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:57am On May 24, 2019
Enireqx20:

Don’t u think it may be more orderly for u to create a different thread for that to avoid derailing this particular one? Clearly the interests of the people here differ from yours and u may not get the response u seek from here

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Savyy(f): 12:16pm On May 24, 2019
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by damtan(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2019
theoptimist298:

Don’t u think it may be more orderly for u to create a different thread for that to avoid derailing this particular one? Clearly the interests of the people here differ from yours and u may not get the response u seek from here
It's all PWC but different positions. I think it's okay if the graduate tax apprenticeship program is also discussed here.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ocon: 12:42pm On May 24, 2019
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 1:01pm On May 24, 2019
theoptimist298:

Thank you
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Enireqx20(f): 1:03pm On May 24, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.