Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice (14068 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by MrSix: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Errr
Check my signature
USA used Laptops for sale
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
cool hi
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dullardpmb: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Failure

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
PDP clutching at every available straw like the drowning party they are.

So now its the actress Georgina that they are holding on to cheesy

The one who has not finished washing her dirty laundry in public with kemi olunloyo is the one I should listen to?

4+4 is a done deal.

That female ipobian should focus on the USA she just entered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by mumin4sure(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anyone from computer village here ?
I need a shared shop space
I fix laptops , am ready to pay half of the rent
Reach me on 08136685344
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by chukseric504869: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wat is ds one saying. for now, no better option than Buhari
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by LZAA: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
FuukaFuuka:
angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U dy vex grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by lagdmark(m): 12:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=presido997 post=75001828]Buhari till 2023[/quote
Buhari supporters are wicked,. When he was in good health you didn't want him now that he is a schrott or veg. every zombie want him .

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Wats is dis one saying

What she is saying is go and watch the pasted NTA interview above you will understand Nigeria need freedom from apc siege the man trying to go second term is half dead and Nigeria is dead under his administration neighbouring countries are now using Buhari and Nigeria embarrassing situation as a study case.

She is saying we need a better person than non existing human ruling this country. Nigeria did not voted Kyari and Garba Shehu as their president and since Buhari is under severe memory lost let a living soul take over bro we can't keep going down as a nation. Nigeria is dead under buhari stop being naive.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by joepepsy(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
How much were you paid?
queenblog:
Affording Buhari a second term will be a betrayal of our justice, peace, equality and freedom- Georgina Onuoha

Actress Georgina Onuoha, has kicked against the second term bid of President Buhari.

Posting a clip from the president's interactive media session which held last week, Georgina wrote;

This is truly sad .. that he doesn’t NO! And he is my president.That in a nation of almost 200 million people of different tribes that are intellectually gifted, these are the kind of men we in put in charge of the governance of our nation. I cry for my country. It is not enough to have PVC.. it is the notion that we have to pick one of the lesser evil speaks volume.

Bunch of uneducated, visionless and old cabals that have driven this nation into the gutters. How any sane person, will afford Buhari a vote or let alone a second term will be a betrayal of justice, peace, equality and freedom. A man who spent over 80 percent of his current administration in London receiving treatment! Yet he finds it hard to relinquish power. They are not the problem.. we the people are the problem. We are our own worst enemy. And until we emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery, we will keep rotating old cargos with zero vision for the most populous black nation on earth.
Nigeria we hail thee,
Our own dear native land,
Though tribe and tongue may differ,
In brotherhood we stand,
Nigerians all, are proud to serve
Our sovereign Motherland.
Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign,
In peace or battle honour'd,
And this we count as gain,
To hand on to our children
A banner without stain.
O God of all creation,
Grant this our one request,
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed,
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/affording-buhari-second-term-will-be.html

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
if a person dies in pdp we kill cow but if a cow dies in apc they kill people
That's some deep words you got there.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dokie: 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mowoe:

The truth in bad english.

Very true. But truth all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
itspzpics:
Wats is dis one saying
Dont mind her she was talking to her tribe
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
How much were you paid?
...until we emancipate ourselves from this MENTAL SLAVERY , we will keep rotating old cargos with zero vision..

This is your problem

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by able1993(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
I think say na only me dey wonder, I just feel they have got no life outside politics, they can hardly survive without the people's money, they have got no heritage or things they have successfully acquired for themselves, no successful business, they just have to live on others...

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by dfrost: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
I hate it when people living outside Nigeria offer/proffer solutions. Come down here and make your points.

1. The Catalans do theirs in Spain amidst government crackdown
2. Those speaking against Trump do it in US and not outside US
3. The Russians speak against Putin in their country.

Rubbish.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by njimezz(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Certainly u don't know abi u can't read or na understanding will be ur problem. She hit the nail at its head. People playing politics even with dia life chaiiiiiiii.
itspzpics:
Wats is dis one saying

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
I don't care, I'm already tired of zombies, I will be going to Ghana a week before election, you can vote whoever you want, God will pave way for me, I will come back when the country is restructured.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by winj: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
presido997:
Buhari till 2023
Maybe in your village!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by winj: 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:
We're sending him back to Daura
Prison!!!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by joepepsy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
What nonsense, emancipate from slavery ? how do you define slavery? with your little understanding of life you believe voting atiku will emancipate us from slavery, for atiku to rule is better will return to colonial rule.
Lamb101:

...until we emancipate ourselves from this MENTAL SLAVERY , we will keep rotating old cargos with zero vision..

This is your problem
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by kjhova(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
queenblog:
Affording Buhari a second term will be a betrayal of our justice, peace, equality and freedom- Georgina Onuoha

Actress Georgina Onuoha, has kicked against the second term bid of President Buhari.

Posting a clip from the president's interactive media session which held last week, Georgina wrote;

This is truly sad .. that he doesn’t NO! And he is my president.That in a nation of almost 200 million people of different tribes that are intellectually gifted, these are the kind of men we in put in charge of the governance of our nation. I cry for my country. It is not enough to have PVC.. it is the notion that we have to pick one of the lesser evil speaks volume.

Bunch of uneducated, visionless and old cabals that have driven this nation into the gutters. How any sane person, will afford Buhari a vote or let alone a second term will be a betrayal of justice, peace, equality and freedom. A man who spent over 80 percent of his current administration in London receiving treatment! Yet he finds it hard to relinquish power. They are not the problem.. we the people are the problem. We are our own worst enemy. And until we emancipate ourselves from this mental slavery, we will keep rotating old cargos with zero vision for the most populous black nation on earth.
Nigeria we hail thee,
In brotherhood we stand,
A banner without stain.
O God of all creation,
Nigeria may be blessed.

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/affording-buhari-second-term-will-be.html

Someone tell dear Georgina to stick to acting.

President Buhari didn't spend "80%" of his presidency in London recuperating.

The fact that you told such blatant lie negates anything else you had to say.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by lexy2014: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
amhelpless:
I don't care, I'm already tired of zombies, I will be going to Ghana a week before election, you can vote whoever you want, God will pave way for me, I will come back when the country is restructured.

After it is mentally restructured or geographically restructured?
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Nature8(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
queenblog:

Nigeria we hail thee,
In brotherhood we stand,
A banner without stain.
O God of all creation,
Nigeria may be blessed.

You've said it all my love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by winj: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
dfrost:
I hate it when people living outside Nigeria offer/proffer solutions. Come down here and make your points.

1. The Catalans do theirs in Spain amidst government crackdown
2. Those speaking against Trump do it in US and not outside US
3. The Russians speak against Putin in their country.

Rubbish.
Correction,
The Russians DON'T speak against Putin in their country - unless they have a death wish!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
joepepsy:
What nonsense, emancipate from slavery ? how do you define slavery? with your little understanding of life you believe voting atiku will emancipate us from slavery, for atiku to rule is better will return to colonial rule.

This is how a certain gentleman defined slavery

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by SaiAtikuTill203: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
WE WARNED those supporting Buhari that it was just a matter of time before the reality facing ordinary Nigerians caught up with them
You cannot fight a huge war with blunt weaponry and expired war arsenal. Buhari has so much blood, callousness, deception and incompetence on his hands going into this very important election where Nigerians decide whether the country remains in poverty and disaster or take an aim at rebounding towards prosperity.
In just 4 years, Nigeria has faced some of its greatest economic challenges since 1983 all because of one tyrant in Aso Rock. Watch how the economy will rebound again when Atiku becomes president, then you'll tell me if that tyrant in Aso Rock wasn't the one who caused the recession, economic downturn, high job losses, high inflation and poverty on Nigerians. Compare 1983 and 2015, you'll realize a chameleon will always be a chameleon.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by NextBuhari: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
All these slay mamas are already salivating over a possible Atiku presidency. Ask Genevieve or Rita Dominic. If you know, you know.
Re: Georgina Onuoha: Affording Buhari Second Term Will Be A Betrayal Of Our Justice by Evercurious(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
BubuZombi:
Aloshoo Seeking Attention undecided
Market bad for that way ba!
I can Imaging how you feel right now!
You are to young to start having HBP

Buhari Till 2023... Even if you, your entire family and community didn't vote for him.

EVIDENCE OF MENTAL SLAVERY....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 43rd Birthday / Koredo Bello Shares cute Photos Of The Just Concluded Forum #policeandthemedia / Picture Of A Real Life Human Hulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.