Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally (4315 Views)

Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations / Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years / APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by deboysben(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2019
*South East Rally :* Atiku is coming to Owerri today ...

*" Our Vision is to transform Nigeria into a modern economy that works for its people and capable of taking its rightful place among the top 20 economies of the world . My economic policy will be job-centred especially for our teeming youth population "*
- Atiku

*Atiku* is coming with message of hope to meet with the most neglected people in Nigeria Federation .

*Atiku* is coming to Igbo land , the land of Zik , MI Okpala , Ibiam , Chinua Achebe etc .

*Atiku* is coming with touch of democracy to meet the most Republican People on Earth ...

*He is coming to meet a people that started practicing democracy before the coming of the white man with his colonialism .*

*Atiku* is coming to meet with a people known for their Nation Building nature ...

*Atiku* is coming that we may build a Nation where generations after us will celebrate our effort today as the *" Greatest Come Back in Nation Building by any Nation of the world "*

*Atiku is coming with policy envelopes which contained :*

*(a)* Job creation

*(b)* Strong education system

*(c)* Foreign Policy focus that will be driven from our National interests .

*(d)* Strong Economy

*(e)* Private sector driven economic growth

*(f)* Industrial growth

*(g)* Tech ecosystem that will put our country on world map

*(h)* New economic direction

*(I)* Liberty

(j) With Peace needed for Nation building .

*(k)* Atiku is coming with lots ...

*Atiku* is coming so that Nigerian businesses will start creating Jobs and not folding up .

*We* are supporting a President that will understand that strength of Nigeria lies in Nigerians and not a President that sees every other Nigerian as inferior being with nothing to contribute in Nation building .

*Atiku* bears the burden of getting Nigerian economy back from near collapse which Buhari's govt pushed it into.

*Atiku Nnoooooo !*

*Ndi Igbo na asi gi Nnooo*

Nigerians will defeat Buhari with his cabalistic regime !

*#VoteForJobs*

*#VoteForBusinessGrowth*

*#VoteForTradeExpansion*

*#VoteForPeaceInOurLand*

*#VotePDP*

*#VoteUmbrella*

-Ikechukwu Emeka Onyia©2019

5 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Bigii(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by seunmsg(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu would weep uncontrollably if he ever comes across this thread. So, this is all what his Biafra struggles amounted to? Ipob's asslicking Atiku's Fulani balls. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by deboysben(m): 10:33am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
Nnamdi Kanu would weep uncontrollably if he ever comes across this thread. So, this is all what his Biafra struggles amounted to? Ipob's asslicking Atiku's Fulani balls. Smh.
you archaic opinion is not needed here

Meanwhile

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by zeromeridian: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
don't worry yourself Atiku is our strategic partner. IPOB has secreetly articulated.

Buhari will not even get his 5% again in SE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by maestroferdi: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
If only you would stop exposing how ignorant you are...

You guys had four years to carve a niche for yourselves....You didnt do jack!

Now you have this deluded belief that propaganda and falsehood will take you anywhere....

You guys are evidently pathetic, it has to be said...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Pekele007: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:

Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin. grin

Buhari won't see 2% this time around, you can cry for all we care.

Igbos aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Konki: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Pekele007:

Bros, roll out your wailing bucket and let the gnashing of your gworo chewing teeth begin. grin

Buhari won't see 2% this time around, you can cry for all we care.

Igbos aren't the cause of your failure and frustration in life. Take care.
grin
Thank God Rochas is gradually Atikulating

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Pinkyhubb: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by SouthEastFacts: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2019
If you are a yoruba and you are insulting OBJ because of buhari you are a bastard- Falana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Pinkyhubb: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2019
We are waiting

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
APCrooksAccursed Peoples' Congress Broom waving demons have been rejected

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by livelymatilda22: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Is it that they have not told nnamdi kanu that atiku a fulani man from adamawa is now in charge of his pigs?
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by kanubiafra: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
kanu has seen worse than this it means nothing to him. this is just ofe nkupu

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Mystick: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Apc refused to post the Imo State campaign pictures here. I hope PDP will post theirs?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by opribo(m): 11:36am On Jan 22, 2019
Atiku is a true Nigerian and not a fake impostor bubu Jubrin from common Sudan. What an insult.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by madmohamed(m): 11:44am On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
yes we can. Yes we will help to send lifeless one back to duala

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Gabriel004: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
deboysben:
you archaic opinion is not needed here

Meanwhile
Oga, everything is not about tribe or my brother. I learned that during service In rivers. I can trust outsider more than my brother. What did obasanjo done for Yorubas during his time. If falana said that, then he is a fool n bastard. What is his impact in ilawe ekiti. Note, I am not a political supporter. I am saying the fact.
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by T9ksy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Flatinoes Atikulating........... grin.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by senatordave1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari will get 35% here while apga and pdp will share the rest.hope uzodinma is the next govermor
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Gabriel004: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
If you are a yoruba and you are insulting OBJ because of buhari you are a bastard- Falana
That is where you n falana are foolish. Falana did not give birth to all of us. So his opinion is irrelevant.
Oga, everything is not about tribe or my brother. I learned that during service In rivers. I can trust outsider more than my brother. What did obasanjo do for Yorubas during his time. If falana said that, then he is a fool n bastard. What is his impact in ilawe ekiti. Note, I am not a political supporter. I am saying the fact.
If you take your tribe over truth. Then, your education is a waste. Chief okadigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Okoroawusa: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:
Na wa o!

Another "Fulani"?(in Nnamdi Kanu's voice)
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Ganduri: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by truecommerce358: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
We are going forward

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by deboysben(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gabriel004:
Oga, everything is not about tribe or my brother. I learned that during service In rivers. I can trust outsider more than my brother. What did obasanjo done for Yorubas during his time. If falana said that, then he is a fool n bastard. What is his impact in ilawe ekiti. Note, I am not a political supporter. I am saying the fact.
Wetin concern me with tribe trying to echo more what their leaders have for them

Shekina!
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by deboysben(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lalasticlala atiku Obi and his entourage storms imo for their continue campaign

Do the needful
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by BENEFICIAL12(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
shocked shocked EZIOKWU?
Re: Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
seunmsg:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amotekun Is Finally Dead As I Stated Here Months Ago / Adamu Incites Northerners On Twitter / Late Murtala Muhammed Poses With His Wife, Ajoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.