Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

A White Woman Who Changed Skin Colour To Black - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A White Woman Who Changed Skin Colour To Black (472 Views)

A White Lady Captured Falling Asleep While Taking Customers’ Orders(pics,vid) / Tope Omage: A Woman Who Wants To Go Far Should Respect Her Husband / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A White Woman Who Changed Skin Colour To Black by doralag(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
A White woman who changed skin colour to black has said doctors have told her and her white husband they could have black-skinned children.

Martina Big and her husband Michael joined Holly Willoughby and John Barrowman on This Morning to talk about how they’ve changed race and could have a black baby.

The German model, who began taking melanin injections two years ago to transform from a white woman to a black woman, revealed the many physical changes that have taken place, telling audiences:

‘The skin is getting darker and my growing hair is changing and getting curly and more dark.’

Besides also admitting that she now identifies as a black woman, Martina revealed how doctors said her and her white husband could give birth to a black child.

‘Yes, they said they’re going to be black,’ Martina said.

‘We are not having plans, but I am discussing with my doctor to see if my body is okay, will I be able to breastfeed, what the baby will look like.

‘I’m trying to think genetically how that is possible,’ Holly interrupted. ‘If you give birth to a white child will you somehow think it’s not connected to you?’

‘No,’ Martina replied. ‘It’s a mix of Michael and me. I’m pretty sure it will be black or milk chocolate or a little bit light, it doesn’t matter.’

Viewers were completely stunned by her remarks about being able to conceive a black child and slammed her comments about calling her unborn child ‘milk chocolate,’ writing on Twitter: ‘Omg!! ‘The baby will be black or milk chocolate?! How disrespectful can you get? Totally mental.’

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/white-woman-who-changed-skin-colour-believes-she-can-have-black-kids
Re: A White Woman Who Changed Skin Colour To Black by OBTMOS(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2019
Where the picture

(1) (Reply)

. / Deleted Post / Which State Will You Advise For Starter Huslers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.