Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) (73756 Views)

Young Lady Runs Mad In Delta, After A Car Dropped Her Off - Facebook User / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Lady Came To Kill Man Who Dumped Her With Charm In Lagos, Strips Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Never believe all these dropped-off-a-car-and -ran-mad fabu stories.

They are usually orchestrated by bloggers who pick up a random picture of an unclad destitute and weave the phony story around it.

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by AnalQueenluci: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
I no wie all dis benz lagos ritual is hearding 2

TONYE: wie pls lucia henshaw?

LUCIA: d devil is helping guys ,nw if u visit ur boyfriend d boy go just handle ur breast till all liqiud in ur system flows out finish frm ur honeypot,

NOW without struggle dey wl raise our innocent skirt n slug it in wt ease IS UNFAIR I LOVE MY embroid panties

But No 2 pant

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
True
1Sharon:

It could be drugs too
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by AnalQueenluci: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
seunlly:

I am a dumb ass OK
yes ,i knw mare luking at ur dp
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by AnalQueenluci: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Akabuking:
wat??
Yes Pant cheesy
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by godquality: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
Devil is not this wicked or what did u just say?Let devil play romance on u 4 just seconds u will be surprised how far u would have used ur leg 2 reach within that seconds
. If you don't get the underlining meaning of that sentence then am sorry i can't help your course.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by templeinyou(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Catch her ad pray for her
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by olyrayy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one that I'm just seeing Enugu in the news every now and then... Could it be because I just moved there for studies undecided undecided
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Realbank10(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fear catch me like fake election result. Ben and Bentley go ruin Africans.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Monalline: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
God have mercy on her
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Bar1941(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Built2last:
Can't somebody grab her, tie her up and cover her.

And women are there. If its feminism rights, they will be all over.

What has the world turned to

Better put, What has Nigeria or Africa turned to? You can never see this in the developed countries of the world.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by ZinoFasisi: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ekealterego:
Nigerians, we are some bunch of weird people. Someone is obviously going through a mental illness, what does the society do? They laugh and make videos. If oyibo call us apes now we go dey scream "racism".

People with mental health issues as this tend to act "funny" of course but what their families go through is no joke at all. Let us be a society that uplift each other and not one to have joy at the expense of another's demise.

Abi this 1 is mad ni, was I there when she was collecting the money?

abeg make everybody face wetin face am, cry ur cry
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by ZinoFasisi: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Grupo:
She must have been fed food laced with weed. Seeing the rate at which young people abuse drugs these days, it won't be more than drugs related issue. She should be taken to the hospital as soon as possible

food with weed cant make u go naked displaying madness, Na she be first to chop weed. reaction to drugs is gradual, drug can't make u go mad all of a sudden
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by ZinoFasisi: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
ensamy:
Hard drugs in action cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Hard drugs dont make u go mad all of a sudden, d madness go be gradual, stage by stage

This 1 tear cloth all of a suden
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by ComradeShegs(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dem Don finally use dis one pant

Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Grupo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

food with weed cant make u go naked displaying madness, Na she be first to chop weed. reaction to drugs is gradual, drug can't make u go mad all of a sudden

You don't know what you are saying. And who told you that it was the moment she took the drug that she pulled off her wears?

Also, don't forget I am only making an assumption. But we must not remove the possibility of her ordeal being drug-related. I have seen first hand where a young man took weed and started pulling off his clothes after some minutes.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by obuechinna: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
pata ni LOGO Benz, BMW****
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by LINTUNE(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
MrSix:
Errrm
Some idiots were just happy as if them never see nyash and bubi before
Same idiots for Don find tire since if na steal she steal. But in this case now, them no do anything but dey shout...

I Don tire for this country. Bro no be only u, I swear

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by LINTUNE(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
godquality:
This just shows that we are the worst humans ever. In short, we are not worth to be classified humans. Rather than assist and get her to a psychiatric hospital, one idiot was filming and i could even hear someone shouting that it should be filmed and having a laugh.
And then again, the perpetrator of this wicked act ( making her have mental issues) are also not humans. Anybody that says that served her right for whatever reasons is not even better than those that did this to her. Nobody deserves such wickedness.

Even devil is not this wicked.

I weep for the African race.
..naija especially..im making plans I'll surely leave this country soon
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by tfash96(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
godquality:
. If you don't get the underlining meaning of that sentence then am sorry i can't help your course.
which semester?kos u re talking about course now
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by ahahnow: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Then after we will open our dirty mouths to abuse Kenya when we are like 1 and 2 with nonsense news
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Akabuking: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yes Pant cheesy
sweet
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
How I wish they can treat this girl and ask her what happened so she can spill.

Many mad females parading themselves. Only they haven't started going naked yet.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by olowofariwo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
How can I watch the video, it says it has been removed from YouTube for violating nudity terms...
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by meobizy(f): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2019
Make somebody hold her before she enter market.
This thing happens every other day that it means nothing to me.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Akabuking: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Yes Pant cheesy
I would love to wash yours.
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by AnalQueenluci: 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2019
Akabuking:
I would love to wash yours.
wt babalowo ba?
Re: Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) by Akabuking: 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
wt babalowo ba?
nah with clean soap and naira

Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini / Wife: Sunday-David Umoh Was Lynched, Burnt To Death Like Common Thief (Photo) / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death