Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Lady Who Deceives People With Her Fake Pregnancy In Lagos Gets Exposed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Deceives People With Her Fake Pregnancy In Lagos Gets Exposed (432 Views)

Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos) / Female Drug Addict Who Deceives People With Fake Pregnancy Exposed In Lagos / Enugu Fake Beggar Who Deceives People With Cotton Wool & Engine Oil Disgraced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Deceives People With Her Fake Pregnancy In Lagos Gets Exposed by holuwertobex(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
A female drug addict who goes about begging for money with a fake pregnancy in Lagos, has been exposed. Twitter user, Jonathan Olanlokun, who shared the story online, said he met the lady at the CSS bookshop around CMS in Lagos Island.

According to Jonathan, it was discovered that the lady usually stuffed her stomach with clothes, pretending to be pregnant to get sympathy from people.

Yesterday I came across her while she was packing clothes in her stomach to look like a real pregnant woman. I see her in town selling pure water & begging money from people, I later discover that she is a drug addict, her fake pregnancy is her joker to raise money from people.

After collecting enough money, she resume to drug base to make her purchase. Say no to hard drugs.
Saw her at the back of CSS bookshop CMS...Lagos Island
Hopefully she gets the help she needs.

https://hitng.info/2427/drug-addict-who-deceives-people-with-her-fake-pregnancy-in-lagos-gets-exposed-photos/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Lady Who Deceives People With Her Fake Pregnancy In Lagos Gets Exposed by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
?
Re: Lady Who Deceives People With Her Fake Pregnancy In Lagos Gets Exposed by ebuk4real(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mennn...

The hustle is REAL o.... grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Sold My Own Child For N200,000 In Order To Open A Provision Store" - Mother / Ladies Who Steal Children And Sell Exposed See What They Did To Them / Cultists On The Rampage In The South East: 6 Dreadful Incidents In 2019 Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.