Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? (17519 Views)

How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak? / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by dewhaley: 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
AngelAhnie:
After seeing your profile picture, I'm short of words. Face your books Emma! There's time for everything on earth
Atleast you got the idea.... Saw his picture too and was just smiling... He isn't ready for relationships yet...
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Take heart dear but just know that suicide is not the way out. This single act should be a lesson to you and show you that if she stayed with you without you knowing what was going on at your back maybe when you both eventually get married you will even be more disappointed. So be grateful to God for saving your life.
And I love the way you abstained from sex,to show you have good moral foundation and can respect a girls decision. Keep it up
Please don't commit suicide, instead count it as a blessing in disguise.

3 Likes

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by clive2u(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
are u askin for our first heartbreak story or u are looking for advice?

ps: my frnds bliv if you(a girl) are a virgin let me taste and see

2 Likes

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ghettochild(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
If you never craze then just lock up n move on.many fishes for river ooo. And don't trust these Daughters of Eve ever again o
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by LINTUNE(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Maxi112:
I don't even have a heart to love talk more of heart break. I don't know how people fall in love to d extent of being depressed.

I need to fall in love oh.same
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by LINTUNE(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Haymaykar:
It all came like a dream to me....so I tried to surpress it by listening to celi deon...but it was worst...I only tried to distance my self from her..
lol grin..really? Celine Dion cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by LINTUNE(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
ojay2053:
Smoke weed and work out regularly bro. Stay away from hoes unless you wan chop clean mouth las las. Just make sure you pump those muscles up and be ready to flex it.
really ?0..0he should smoke weed undecided
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by luminouz(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emmzy201:
My birthday was yesterday 21st of January which was supposed to be a very happy day for me ended up in me being depressed right now.

I met this girl at a mall seven months ago and it was love at first sight, she was the first girl I would ever love and give my whole heart to, she acted really nice and very caring and I also made sure she never lacked anything and we've never had any arguments till now. This girl told me she was a virgin and would like to remain one till marriage and I have always respected her decision, I have not even thought of going down there at all since we started dating and was even happy to have found a good wife material.

Fast-forward to yesterday which was my birthday, I received many mails from friends and family congratulating me and I saw this particular strange mail. I wanted to open it then but left it and replied other mails. I later checked the mail and what I saw almost made me die of heart attack.

The mail contained nude pictures, pictures of her having s*x with a guy that his face was blurred and screenshots of s*x chats of my supposed girlfriend. This was the girl that was supposed to help me out in organizing the party and she took an excuse from me to see someone, she was even the first person to wake me up with an SMS and a call. I didn't know how I found myself on the floor crying. How will I be able to handle depression that's eating me up quickly.
I need advice in other not to do something silly to myself or the girl, even sniper now looks attractive, am on the verge of running crazy now.

Ignore my typos and other mistakes please

Ehyaaaaaa!!! Sorry broooo!!!! Accept my sympathies!!! It can happen to anyone!

NOW:::

Get ur crying ass up and MAN d FUQ UP!!! The world hadnt fallen,nor have heavens burned!!! So get up and move on....u trusted too much and u were burned!

Strike 1: Any girl who tells me before asking her that she's a virgin and wanna remain so till marriage most likely lies through her teeth. She has seen u as a good husby material and wanna keep u while she fvcks to her satisfaction. Test her waters..she is prolly deeper than the Mariana Trench!

Strike 2: U became the pussy in the relationship and she d DICK!! how do I know?? U became her personal lord and saviour,giving her everything she wants....are u lord Jesus?? Why do all these provisions for a girl who has parents?? She sees u as ATM,a provider....I told guys many times never to do all these 'nice boy,caring bf,give-her-everything' stuffs....u look weak when u do that!!

Strike 3: Trust is earned nigga....u should have checked her phone, her FB and all that before u trusted her completely. If u had,the other nigga(who pitied ur life and exposed her) wouldn't have surprised u with such pictures,and he was smart! Trust me that guy spent most of the money u gave ur so called gf!!! Take heart u hear Check her before u give her ur all!! Besides,never give a woman ur ALL,keep a reservoir for ursef..as an Alpha Male.

LESSON:
Trust is earned,ur not her fada,ur not Jesus, MAN UP!!! BE AN ALPHA!!! BE THE KING!!

#luminouznuggets#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ZoeyJ(f): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Spend a lot of time outside. It's a cliché, but fresh air really does clear your head. So does, you know,
seeing the sun every once in a while. Take at least two hours from each day just to leave your Cave of Forgotten Dreams and interact with The Outside

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by AngelAhnie(f): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
dewhaley:

Atleast you got the idea.... Saw his picture too and was just smiling... He isn't ready for relationships yet...
He is not even up to 20

1 Like

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by lincsnuel: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seandisputed:

Lwkmd
You just made my night.

Lol! Me too...

Sometimes when I go through some of my comments, I can't help but lol. I be like "na me really write this shit?" cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
To have a peaceful mind and rest your self and have peace. Just post the videos and pictures you received on your mail, post them on Twitter, WhatsApp status, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Remember to tag the idiot, that your so-called girlfriend, tag her. Give it a real caption. It's part of your revenge to her. Get that into your head man. Do it, believe me you, you will be a happy man again.

2 Likes

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ZoeyJ(f): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
This. This is so important.
This is the concept upon which DBT was built - mindfulness for emotional healing. The idea is that you need to be willing to experience all of your feelings and let yourself feel and experience them, while also acknowledging that they are temporary. cuddlebear That way, you're not repressing them, but you're also not allowing them to consume you indefinitely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ZoeyJ(f): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is the concept upon which DBT was built - mindfulness for emotional healing. The idea is that you need to be willing to experience all of your feelings and let yourself feel and experience them, while also acknowledging that they are temporary. cuddlebear That way, you're not repressing them, but you're also not allowing them to consume you indefinitely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by TheCOOLEST(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Drinking sniper shows u r so weak and will make u lose completely
Never because of a gal do sth stupid to ur sef, ur still 21 nd have enuf years to get a right lady. Wife materials are rare to find amidst our ladies today
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ZoeyJ(f): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
MatthAnn:
Take heart dear but just know that suicide is not the way out. This single act should be a lesson to you and show you that if she stayed with you without you knowing what was going on at your back maybe when you both eventually get married you will even be more disappointed. So be grateful to God for saving your life.
And I love the way you abstained from sex,to show you have good moral foundation and can respect a girls decision. Keep it up
Please don't commit suicide, instead count it as a blessing in disguise.
Right. I think that there's definitely a lot of pressure many of us feel to "get back out there". Best you can do is suggest that he take some time to evaluate his life and figure himself out,
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ademikefaith(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
After 10 years, I just lost my relationship, very sadden

1 Like

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
ZoeyJ:
This is the concept upon which DBT was built - mindfulness for emotional healing. The idea is that you need to be willing to experience all of your feelings and let yourself feel and experience them, while also acknowledging that they are temporary. That way, you're not repressing them, but you're also not allowing them to consume you indefinitely.
N u had to repeat this twice?? embarassed
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by ZoeyJ(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
LINTUNE:
lol grin..really? Celine Dion cheesy
Time.
You don't just "get over it".
It just happens.

1 Like

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by Nasman387(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
kindly visit third mainland bridge
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
hmmmmm, bros wake up o, if you do that, the end result won't be funny o, just be calm, life continues, God will surely give you another lady that will love you more.
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by CuddleBear(f): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
ZoeyJ:
This is the concept upon which DBT was built - mindfulness for emotional healing. The idea is that you need to be willing to experience all of your feelings and let yourself feel and experience them, while also acknowledging that they are temporary. That way, you're not repressing them, but you're also not allowing them to consume you indefinitely.
true
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by nonstan(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
ClixMaster:
My brother, you lose. Kpekus, you no chop... U no come marry her... No be money she come give you.. so ask yasef, wetin you gain

Ndo! Be wise next time. Any gal I approach and she opens her stinking mouth to tell me that she wants no sex relationship; nkita aracha nya ike undecided

I am fully agreeing and aligning with you
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by austinjoe2625(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2019
ClixMaster:
For real shocked? Like, did it happen in real life or telemundo? Who sent the email? And how how on this earth would you be in a no sex relationship in 2019 shocked?

story
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by sacx: 12:06am On Jan 23, 2019
How do you guys do it sef, 'fall in love'?

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by aliondo: 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Trippledee:
Person wey never chop since morning dey get heartbreak?

3 Likes

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by Slynation(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
My birthday was yesterday 21st of January which was supposed to be a very happy day for me ended up in me being depressed right now.

I met this girl at a mall seven months ago and it was love at first sight, she was the first girl I would ever love and give my whole heart to, she acted really nice and very caring and I also made sure she never lacked anything and we've never had any arguments till now. This girl told me she was a virgin and would like to remain one till marriage and I have always respected her decision, I have not even thought of going down there at all since we started dating and was even happy to have found a good wife material.

Fast-forward to yesterday which was my birthday, I received many mails from friends and family congratulating me and I saw this particular strange mail. I wanted to open it then but left it and replied other mails. I later checked the mail and what I saw almost made me die of heart attack.

The mail contained nude pictures, pictures of her having s*x with a guy that his face was blurred and screenshots of s*x chats of my supposed girlfriend. This was the girl that was supposed to help me out in organizing the party and she took an excuse from me to see someone, she was even the first person to wake me up with an SMS and a call. I didn't know how I found myself on the floor crying. How will I be able to handle depression that's eating me up quickly.
I need advice in other not to do something silly to myself or the girl, even sniper now looks attractive, am on the verge of running crazy now.

Ignore my typos and other mistakes please
Guy.... if i hear say u die because of Pussy!! Me and ur dead body go get serious problem!! having said that!! A virgin girl will hardly tell u she's one, she will prove it from her actions, The only thing i will advise you now, is to pretend as if nothing happened, invite her over, bang the living daylight outta her(with protection) and dump her modafucking ass!!

2 Likes

Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by iamrealdeji(m): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2019
luminouz:

Ehyaaaaaa!!! Sorry broooo!!!! Accept my sympathies!!! It can happen to anyone!

NOW:::

Get ur crying ass up and MAN d FUQ UP!!! The world hadnt fallen,nor have heavens burned!!! So get up and move on....u trusted too much and u were burned!

Strike 1: Any girl who tells me before asking her that she's a virgin and wanna remain so till marriage most likely lies through her teeth. She has seen u as a good husby material and wanna keep u while she fvcks to her satisfaction. Test her waters..she is prolly deeper than the Mariana Trench!

Strike 2: U became the pussy in the relationship and she d DICK!! how do I know?? U became her personal lord and saviour,giving her everything she wants....are u lord Jesus?? Why do all these provisions for a girl who has parents?? She sees u as ATM,a provider....I told guys many times never to do all these 'nice boy,caring bf,give-her-everything' stuffs....u look weak when u do that!!

Strike 3: Trust is earned nigga....u should have checked her phone, her FB and all that before u trusted her completely. If u had,the other nigga(who pitied ur life and exposed her) wouldn't have surprised u with such pictures,and he was smart! Trust me that guy spent most of the money u gave ur so called gf!!! Take heart u hear Check her before u give her ur all!! Besides,never give a woman ur ALL,keep a reservoir for ursef..as an Alpha Male.

LESSON:
Trust is earned,ur not her fada,ur not Jesus, MAN UP!!! BE AN ALPHA!!! BE THE KING!!

#luminouznuggets#
real nigga. I like reading comments of niggas like you
Re: When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? by h20water(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2019
I can't date a lady for more than 2 weeks without sex. Not that I want to or really need it...buh I'm sure as hell need that as collateral cos of stuffs like this shit.

Man up bro....I pity ur next girl shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri / Most Romantic Lady In Da Romance Section..... Voting Ends Tonight >>>>> / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.