Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Federal Government Inaugurates Oil & Gas Training Centre In Ondo State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Government Inaugurates Oil & Gas Training Centre In Ondo State (225 Views)

UK Oil And Gas Training Academy Fully Funded Scholarship, 2018 – Apply Now / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Inaugurates Oil & Gas Training Centre In Ondo State by mutumina007: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
The Presidential Amnesty Programme on Friday commissioned oil and gas vocational training centre at Agadagba -Obon Ese -Odo Local Government Area – the Niger Delta region of Ondo State.

Prof. Charles Dokubo,Coordinator, Presidential Amnesty Programme at the event in Ese-Odo thanked President Muhammadu Buhari for making the Amnesty Programme stronger in recent times.

Dokubo said his office had refocused the training of ex-agitators,revealing that the centre was partnering the Petroleum Training Institute,Effurun for training and certification.

He said it did not take him much time after assuming office to figure out the reason why about 9000 out of 30000 enlisted agitators have remained untrained and not integrated into the society properly.

“I realised that so much money was being expended on the felicitation of vocational training for our delegates in privately owned vocational training centres and managed by individuals.

I made it clear that during my time, as chief executive of the programme, approval will not be given to training of any of our delegates at vocational training facilities outside this country,” he said.

He reiterated that the president loves Niger-Delta region, thanking the national assembly for the support given to them so far.

In an interview with newsmen after inaugurating the project, the Ondo State Deputy Governor, Hon. Agboola Ajayi thanked the president for provision of such massive facility in the state.

Ajayi urged the people of the state to make good use of the facility and guide it like their personal property.

“Gigantic project like this is in my local government?, honestly I must commend President Muhammadu Buhari and also the initiator of the presidential amnesty programme.

My assessment! our people should exploit this opportunity, we should not play with it, we should guide it and take it as our project so that we will take over the oil industry as already planned by Mr Dokubo,honestly, it’s a wonderful thing,” he said.

Source: http://www.ondoevents.com/2019/01/18/fg-inaugurates-oil-gas-training-centre-in-ondo/

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Waec Registration Will Close This Thursday / A Nairalander In Need Of Help / Political Science Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.