Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? (41084 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by NaijaCelebrity: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole marriage with Actor, Olakunle Adekunle Fawole is currently not in a good shape.

Yvonne Jegede has not been wearing her ring since she gave birth and her beloved husband, olakunle is yet to congratulate her wife on social media since she gave welcomed their child, November 2018.

We noticed that are husband as been posting random post on his page and he is yet to say anything about the birth of their child.

We also noticed that Even Aunty Bimbo Akintola whom many of us thought she’ll be automatically assume the godmother role hasn’t congratulated both mother and child on social media either.

Stay Tune for More details coming soon.......

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-fawole-marriage-with-husband-aboune-crashes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Yambee: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
It never lasts.

I have repeatedly said it,that the Nigerian Actresses are a special breed,and anybody man enough to marry them comes from a special breed of men too.

Whatever they have going on has to do with the child. Either pikin blood group/genotype dey read wetin the papa no understand, or the pikin resemble their best friend. Either way, the birth of the child has destroyed the marriage.

And the mother has a lot of explanations to do. She knows the real dad, even if she was/is married.

Abeg na only Unilorin students dey beg money for Nairaland?all beggars here seems to be from there,and all share one thing in common. Gambling addicts.

Anybody helping them is wasting their money as it all goes to betting.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by GidifeedNews: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmmmm, even me I have noticed this? Maybe her husband is not the real father? Or are you thinking what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by itspzpics(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol...wen u marry a slay queen wat do u get

Ghanian Slay Queen Buys New Car, Dance & Twerk her bumbum in Transparent G string pants as she blast haters, See reactions >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by chriskosherbal(m): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Hmmmm, even me I have noticed this? Maybe her husband is not the real father? Or are you thinking what am thinking?
hmm hmm I am thoughting what you are thoughting cheesy

Tatafo....how did you know?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by kidap: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
chriskosherbal:
hmm hmm I am thoughting what you are thoughting cheesy

Tatafo....how did you know?

I am thinking thoughting what you two are thinking thoughting
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Pijking: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
K
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Thebenzhere: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kk
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Mopolchi: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
angryNa waa. This is not a good news. angry
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by OkoyeA1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Are these ones celebrities too

EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
IPOB people marriage no dey last.
Promiscuous pigs
Bro I dey tell you, even her name says it all
Je ogede meaning Chop Banana grin grin grin

Let's all be mad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by SAMBARRY: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
There's something called choices and respecting people's space.Nigerians need to learn it and I know how to teach Nigerians that the hard way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by freemanbubble: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Judolisco(m): 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Una no dey mind una business angry

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Peckygirl(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bloggers with their unconfirm stories.

quote author=NaijaCelebrity post=75004975]Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole marriage with Actor, Olakunle Adekunle Fawole is currently not in a good shape.

Yvonne Jegede has not been wearing her ring since she gave birth and her beloved husband, olakunle is yet to congratulate her wife on social media since she gave welcomed their child, November 2018.

We noticed that are husband as been posting random post on his page and he is yet to say anything about the birth of their child.

We also noticed that Even Aunty Bimbo Akintola whom many of us thought she’ll be automatically assume the godmother role hasn’t congratulated both mother and child on social media either.

Source: https://nollyzone.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-fawole-marriage-with-husband-aboune-crashes/
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by DBossNG(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by lilmax(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
who was stupid enough to believe it was real before?

men we are the bag now o,them wan use us get pikin dump us grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Naijawebmaster: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Waris happening to our celebs?
Still looking for a professional website design? We are Nigeria's most trusted Web developers. *No advanced payment required! Check my signature
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
So all these observation led to this your conclusion...Chai dere is God ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by seunfly: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Another one in the basket.
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by Peckygirl(f): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bloggers with their unconfirmed stories. Point listed here is not enough reason to assume the marriage is at a verge of collapse.

NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress, Yvonne Jegede Fawole marriage with Actor, Olakunle Adekunle Fawole is currently not in a good shape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by sinaj(f): 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
DNA gone wrong? lipsrsealed
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
IPOB people marriage no dey last. Promiscuous pigs
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by ZEROOOOOES(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
OkoyeA1:
Are these ones celebrities too

How do i comment on nairaland...
Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by alphaconde(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one go pain me because I like the girl wella

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by DrThanos: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ruffy Jackson in Hush grin... Funny guy. So na him marry Yvonne Jegede shocked

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? by sage101: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
This NEWS go give Nwaamakpai Orgasm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Flawless In New Promo Photos / Munachi Abii Displays Her Beauty / Tiwa Savage, Diddy And Jay Z Pictured At Grammy Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.