Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How Is Voters Card Collection In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Voters Card Collection In Your Area? (188 Views)

How To Check Voters Registration Status Without Temporary Voters Card / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Voters Card Collection In Your Area? by LOSKYXANDER: 2:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
I must say that I am totaly disappointed in Nigeria. I know the hell I went through trying to register for my voters card. Now it is out, picking it up is one hell of a hassle!!! I have attempted picking mine for 3 days!!! (Last week Friday, Monday and today being Tuesday) in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Can you imagine that these INEC officials did not show up today at the center in which I was supposed to pick up mine leaving a lot of people frustrated after creating time out of their businesses and work!! To add salt to the injury, they started late yesterday and ended early attending sluggishly to very few people. They asked the multitude of the left overs to write down their names as they will be attended to first today. Even promised that they will be around today by 9am. Guess what....they didn't show up!!! Only God knows what they want to do with our cards angry

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Is Prosperity For Nigerians- Osinbajo / #2019debate: You Call Your President, Your Ancestors To Come And Do Debate? Are / BREAKING: Oby Ezekwesili,a Presidential Candidate, Withdraws From President Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.