Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Elder Brother And This Happened –lady Recounts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Elder Brother And This Happened –lady Recounts (927 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Husband Is My Ex-boyfriend's Elder Brother I Had 3 Abortions For - Lady / I Had Hot S*X With My Father’s Friend, And In The Process This Happened – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Boyfriend’s Elder Brother And This Happened –lady Recounts by Happysunday: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
A lady has explained how she gave her boyfriend’s elder brother the cookie after the brother failed to give her enough satisfaction.

Relationship adviser, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who recently enjoyed six rounds of sex with the elder brother of her boyfriend.

According to her, her man is very poor in bed and wasn’t getting better. She now seems to be in love with her lover’s brother and is now considering dumping the lover for the brother.

The story has attracted negative reactions on social media.

Get the full gist on https://www.happigist.com/gossips/i-slept-with-my-boyfriends-elder-brother-and-this-happened-nigerian-lady-recounts/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Artiste In The Illuminati Who Denies(photos) / AMS = Alpha Male Strategies / Matured Ogbomosho Ladies Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.