Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL (520 Views)

Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by blazesam(m): 2:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seriously it hell in Benue state. Added to the heat in the state capital, I finally received mine today,making it day four of my going there everyday. we even fight at times,it makes me laugh as it not too important .. more over obasanjo onced said,two years to election time in his country , he knows who will win.

Now the INEC boss said in case card reader rejects you, there is a register that voters will use to vote. hundreds of thousands of PVCs have not been dispensed, what do you think? Are politicians not going to use the ones not received to vote in the register themselves?
Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by Ohammadike: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
My cousin picked his own yesterday. It was very easy nobody was even there when we went.

1 Like

Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by sage101: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
A friend of wine was asked to come back after the Election.....

***Dude register some years ago but couldnt get his PVC so he applied for "omitted Pvc" but as it is, he ain't gonna get it

Quite sad
This Country is a DISASTER

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun I think this is FP worthy what sayeth thou?
Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by sage101: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ohammadike:
My cousin picked his own yesterday. It was very easy nobody was even there when we went.

In a Village or..........?
Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by Ohammadike: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
sage101:

In a Village or..........?

Onitsha
Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by sage101: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ohammadike:

Onitsha
Wow

Could it be that most people aint willing to collect theirs or.......?
Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by Ohammadike: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
sage101:
Wow

Could it be that most people aint willing to collect theirs or.......?

I don't really know. He picked it from his ward when we went last week Monday at the local government we saw around 10 people but the inec officials were so lazy that we decided to wait until it is moved down to ward level

1 Like

Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by sage101: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ohammadike:

I don't really know. He picked it from his ward when we went last week Monday at the local government we saw around 10 people but the inec officials were so lazy that we decided to wait until it is moved down to ward level
Hmmmm.....

The officials have always been lazy but 10people in the LG?

While around 6am down here we are already on the 2nd list of those writing down their names.....

Worst thing is Las Las U'd still go back home without the PVC.....

Had to postpone mine till month end before them go sack person ontop election that would be rigged

1 Like

Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by blazesam(m): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2019
sage101:
A friend of wine was asked to come back after the Election.....

***Dude register some years ago but couldnt get his PVC so he applied for "omitted Pvc" but as it is, he ain't gonna get it

Quite sad
This Country is a DISASTER

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun I think this is FP worthy what sayeth thou?
Hope they are not planing to use other people's PVC to vote? I heard the INEC boss saying if the card reader rejects you,u will vote manually in the register... think about it. they actually don't need you there
Re: HOW IS THE COLLECTION OF PVC IN YOUR AREA LIKE? IN BENUE IS HELL by sage101: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2019
blazesam:
Hope they are not planing to use other people's PVC to vote? I heard the INEC boss saying if the card reader rejects you,u will vote manually in the register... think about it. they actually don't need you there
Yeah....

That was what he told them and they were laughing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If We Expose Those In Buhari Govt, They’ll Go To Jail And Hell - Obasanjo / Katsina People Flee En Masse To Niger Republic / Desperation?: Atiku Goes To Cele Church For Prayers( Video & Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.