Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Package Detained By Custom And Dss - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Package Detained By Custom And Dss (2195 Views)

Please Can These Items Be Siezed By Custom / Fanvil X6 Executive Ip-phone With Colour Screens & 60 DSS Keys Lagos Intercom / Fanvil X6 Executive Ip-phone With Colour Screens & 60 DSS Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Officialkplus(m): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
I got this mail
Dear Sir,

This is to inform you of the arrival of your package on above air way bill number through FedEx Red Star Express. The package is held by the Nigerian customs pending the payment of duties and taxes.

Nigerian customs are unable to assess duty on the package due to the low value (375.00 USD) declared on it. , you are hereby required to provide the correct commercial invoice for duty assessment. In the event where we do not receive a revised commercial invoice from you within 24 hours, customs would refer the shipment to their valuation team for reappraisal. Duty would then be assessed on the reappraised value.

Kindly provide your Tax Identification Number for Customs duty assessment based on the new clearance procedure introduced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. For additional information you may logon to www.customs.gov.ng Please note that we will make use of our company’s TIN for your duty assessment if you do not have one or in the event that your TIN is not acceptable in customs platform.

We will keep you informed as soon as we receive the duty advice on the package from Customs.

Please endeavor to clear before 29th January, 2019 as failure to clear within clearance window may lead to confiscation of package by the Agency.
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Officialkplus(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm about to receive some items from the United state...
Actually it contained books & some phones.. which my cousin sent,he shipped it through some shipping company in USA Which ended up using FedEx to send the goods,I just got this email above today.. I totally don't know what next to do
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Abrahamdgreat(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Officialkplus:
I'm about to receive some items from the United state...
Actually it contained books & some phones.. which my cousin sent,he shipped it through some shipping company in USA Which ended up using FedEx to send the goods,I just got this email above today.. I totally don't know what next to do
Go and cry ooh... 9jaria has scatter
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by tyrone07(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Send me a mesage on whatsapp i had a similar experience i will guide you
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by woodrow(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
You didn't have to mislead us with your post.Dss has no business with clearing and forwarding
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by noobody(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2019
woodrow:
You didn't have to mislead us with your post.Dss has no business with clearing and forwarding

They do,

Wen i had similar issue with dhl,

I found out,dss,customs,ndlea,and the likes hav offices and representatives at dhl nacho office,

The dss part is mostly questioning on how he go forex to purchase the items,address verification,blah blah,

D koko na customs duties payment,na wetin mk e prepare for

Cheers
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Officialkplus(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2019
noobody:

They do,

Wen i had similar issue with dhl,

I found out,dss,customs,ndlea,and the likes hav offices and representatives at dhl nacho office,

The dss part is mostly questioning on how he go forex to purchase the items,address verification,blah blah,

D koko na customs duties payment,na wetin mk e prepare for

Cheers

Thanks
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Capaccini(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
@ Op please I'm having the same exact issue how did you later go about it...how much did u later pay for customs duty. please your assistance will be highly appreciated thank you.
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by Officialkplus(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2022
Capaccini:
@ Op please I'm having the same exact issue how did you later go about it...how much did u later pay for customs duty. please your assistance will be highly appreciated thank you.

30k per phone then ooo.
I used a agent in the airport l,that helped me sort it…

You have to be fast otherwise
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by sflamez: 1:49am On May 24, 2022
Please can you help me with your clearing agent contact? Thanks in advance.
Re: Package Detained By Custom And Dss by sflamez: 1:49am On May 24, 2022
Officialkplus:

Please can you help me with your clearing agent contact? Thanks in advance.

30k per phone then ooo.
I used a agent in the airport l,that helped me sort it…

You have to be fast otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Plus 32GB Chip Required..90k / Asus ROG Phone 2 (gaming Smartphone) New N Used / SOLD! SOLD! Neatly Used Hp Mini Laptop With 2gb Ram & 300hdd For Sale In IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.