Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (47695 Views)

How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by united442(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
NOBODYY:

Boss e go good make I get your contact na, so I can at least keep in touch, so you can also keep me in mind cry cry
just see as devil want take useless your lifegringrin
forget abt that kidgrin
cant you see he is immature, mouthed, unserious and completely empty with the way he brags.
take his empty employment bragging scam at your peregrin
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by dexcira(f): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
If you are interested in real estate business. Dm me. U have to be hardworking,smart and patient

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by NOBODYY: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
united442:

just see as devil want take useless your lifegringrin
forget abt that kidgrin
cant you see he is immature, mouthed, unserious and completely empty with the way he brags.
take his empty employment bragging scam at your peregrin
Okay we have seen you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by ricson11(m): 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Afospecialk:

When you are ready inbox me.

I will may not have time to teach you but I will help you with all necessary materials that will make a professional trader
I'm very much interested bro.
Please email me at officialdy11@gmail.com
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Carmal90:

No money,abi you want to give me money?

If you saw an opportunity that could help you not just make money but also groom you to becoming a leader tomorrow, would you take advantage of it?

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com if you're really keen about this.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Regiinald: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
tosyne2much:
Do you have writing skills?
yes I have also written for some websites in the past.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Starboytwo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

DM lets talk bro.
What did you studied?
Which year did you graduated and which state are you using in ur documents?
I'm gonna dm you now... Make I no carry last...
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Oduok:
Was teaching during my service year. Finished ending of 2016. Applied and taught in a private secondary school throughout 2017. Then early part of 2018 I had a temporary job to provide safety supervision for a project offshore. The project lasted for 6 months. Later part of 2018 I commenced NPower teaching in a technical college. Apart from the above, I produce liquid detergent, aftershave, Izal, bleach, methylated spirit, and hair cream which I learnt during my NYSC. I was engaged by an ICT Academy to teach an engineering software - Aspen HYSYS - in December last year. A service that lasted for 10 days. I do home lesson, assist university students in design projects. That's how I have been surviving.

I like your tenacity. I have an opportunity to share. If interested. You really don't have to endure life. Life is meant for the living.

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com if you're truly ready to live your best life.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=2RUTHHURTS post=75014231][/quote]

If you're really looking, I might have an offer.

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
obeycian:
I am managing a 30k job within my field coupled with Npower 30k stipend while I still take mumcy morning and evening delicacy till I get a better offer..

You don't have to 'manage'

If you're really ready to move on from this point, send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com

The problem with most youths these days is even when they see opportunities they keep passing it over.
P-passing
O-over
O-opportunities
R-repeatedly
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2019
Austema:

well said I love that. Bros, am a chorister in the house of God, and I have a desire to learn musical instruments most especially Saxophone, but lack of adequte fund has been my main challenge, a new saxophone is within 95K-100k but a fairly used ones is around 45k or 60k. So any amount you can support will go a long way. Thank you sir

If you saw an opportunity that would help you get that yourself, would you take advantage of it? Or would it be another missed opportunity?

Ruthaladi@gmail.com if interested
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
time1234:

Udemy.com is the best...you will learn a lot from it ....anything you want to learn is on that website

while learning that skill, you could make sure income as well.

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com if you'd like to know more.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
millionboi2:
my dear even if thy show u d way, what work for one,may not work 4d oda.

Pray4grace

Nope, I 've come to realize a lot of youths keep passing over opportunities daily.

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com if you truly want to be an exception.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Mightyify(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Pythondancer1 post=75048660]

Pythondancer1

You'll clear my doubt since morning oh! � ....nothing don happen even ordinary screenshot we no see.

Mumu. Your state has unbelievable rate of poverty that even the wealth of dangote and otedola can never pull them out of it. And you're in nairaland bragging of being rich. Hahahhahaha bastard!

fucking scammer, I pity people who are going to fall for your broke scamming ass.

Poverty will kill you in this life, mark it somewhere! You can't escape it, you already know how hard it is for you to eat...lol

I have your real monika, pictures and full names...one more quote...I'll disgrace you here. Ijiot!

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by reeta6: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
What a pity party topic!

Quite morbid going through this thread. Frankly, A lot of youths today constantly pass over opportunities daily.

There are so many ways to be financially independent whilst leading a successful life...really.

Question is; if you saw an opportunity today, would you take it? Or would it be another missed opportunity? Your choice!

PL Transform is looking for young, smart, vibrant minds like a whole bunch of you on here. But you wouldn't send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com.

They offer an array of training programs that build you into becoming a world-class leader whilst earning great income.

It's up to you really.

P.S.: I highly recommend Reading great books like The power of your subconscious mind by Joseph Murphy because I also noticed a lot of people here speak from a starved mind.

Best wishes to all who decide to take charge of their future.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Carmal90(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
reeta6:

If you saw an opportunity that could help you not just make money but also groom you to becoming a leader tomorrow, would you take advantage of it?

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com if you're really keen about this.
I just did.
Thanks
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

DM lets talk bro.
What did you studied?
Which year did you graduated and which state are you using in ur documents?
boss can you please help my situation also, though I'm still yet to graduate but in my final year. I studied mechanical engineering both in my OND and HND and I'm also learning skill(automobile alignment) and also I have applied for all recent government jobs and still waiting for God to bless me with the job...please help me also I'm ready to relocate to any country or state.. My email is and my personal number is 072. May God reward you my boss.

You can also check my recent post of how I lost all in 2017

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by abimbola74(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Alright
Bro abeg cn I dm u also ? abimbola7478@gmail.com
Hv a b.tech in accounting
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by millionboi2: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
reeta6:

Nope, I 've come to realize a lot of youths keep passing over opportunities daily.

Send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com if you truly want to be an exception.
what is it all abt?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Simpleaerobob(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2019
holar2ge:
Bro, I will love to talk about investing in cryptocurrency extensively. PM your whatsapp digits abeg

am interested too
just hope it free to start or it requires little amount of money
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2019
[quote author=Mightyify post=75050917][/quote]

Lol look at this jobless poor broke tout talking under the influence of poverty and frustration. No be me do you and your father wo you people inherited it from ur ancestors idiot son of ashawo without future ambition.

Mind you money is what i can never beg or ask from people i don't know. I do help people without demanding or expecting anything from them because My God that gave me the privilege is the only one that can reward me. Baba i do help people with money and other way round so shot da Bleep up and accept the fact that i'm better that ur father and all your ancestors jobless Hungary broke ass niga like you.

Lol you fall my hand i swear, you are talking out of frustration and you are in pain.

Who GOD has bless no one can curse.
You are frustrated because i define who you are and it is the real you and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you can't beat them then Join them.
Kiss my ass Nigga.
#Piss_off
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by calliope(f): 5:40am On Jan 24, 2019
Regiinald:
are you a first class student
No, I am not.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Austema(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2019
reeta6:

If you saw an opportunity that would help you get that yourself, would you take advantage of it? Or would it be another missed opportunity?

Ruthaladi@gmail.com if interested
I have sent you a mail
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by obeycian(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2019
reeta6:

You don't have to 'manage'

If you're really ready to move on from this point, send a mail to ruthaladi@gmail.com

The problem with most youths these days is even when they see opportunities they keep passing it over.
P-passing
O-over
O-opportunities
R-repeatedly
And what should the mail entail?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by realpoacher(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Get da Bleep of hungry son of a bitch. Come and take what God bless me and my family with You punk dick head.
I have it and i'm connected and i said it so do ur worse jobless tout like u. Stop envying people in a bad way wawa jaki akuya kawai zombie uturu. I can feed you and ur family including ur useless father and Ashawo mother idiot.

Piss off and stop quoting me ass hole.

Greetings Brotherly

I am from Kogi State. Can you help me with any connection to any of the federal MDAs?

Thanks
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Mightyify(m): 8:07am On Jan 24, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Lol look at this jobless poor broke tout talking under the influence of poverty and frustration. No be me do you and your father wo you people inherited it from ur ancestors idiot son of ashawo without future ambition.

Mind you money is what i can never beg or ask from people i don't know. I do help people without demanding or expecting anything from them because My God that gave me the privilege is the only one that can reward me. Baba i do help people with money and other way round so shot da Bleep up and accept the fact that i'm better that ur father and all your ancestors jobless Hungary broke ass niga like you.

Lol you fall my hand i swear, you are talking out of frustration and you are in pain.

Who GOD has bless no one can curse.
You are frustrated because i define who you are and it is the real you and there is nothing you can do about it.

If you can't beat them then Join them.
Kiss my ass Nigga.
#Piss_off

You're still making noise and yet to prove just one point. You help people but can prove it. You're rich can't prove it, You give job but can't prove it. Because there are nothing to prove, because you're a bloody scammer and bastard.

You're totally a drug addict no need replying your mention again. Kiss your late mom's ass.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2019
Mightyify:

You're still making noise and yet to prove just one point. You help people but can prove it. You're rich can't prove it, You give job but can't prove it. Because there are nothing to prove, because you're a bloody scammer and bastard.

You're totally a drug addict no need replying your mention again. Kiss your late mom's ass.

You this goat bloody broke ass zombie. I can't send sensitive materials here publicly because joblss scammers like you will use it and scamm innocent play people and besides i am not showing my self to you because i didn't reach that level and if you insists them DM let me privately.
Look at this jobless goat son of armed robber and ashawo. Get da Bleep off abeg i ain't ur father mate, rude arrogant dick head like you. Ur superior is always ur superior and u can't change it. Just pray for God to lift u up also so that u can touch life.
Piss off asshole.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by benn94(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2019
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by benn94(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2019
Afospecialk:
Life after service is more than challenging. I was able to save up to 300k during my NYSC plus the INEC allowance for participating in 2015 election but I lost all to a fraud outsourcing company that claimed they are recruiting for Dangote refinery therefore scamed me 180k. With the hope that I have gotten a big Oil and Gass job, I started spending the remain 120k until it became crystal clear that I had just been successfully duped by the fraudulent outsourcing company.

Lesson number (1) one. Never pay to a company to secure any job.

Having working for an Insurance company as a marketier for a year without any returned I decided to call it quit and try a new thing.

Lesson number (2). There is always room to try and have another options if what you are doing in not yielding any superlative result

My liberation have been through online marketing then migrate to Forex Trade. Glory be to God I make millions online at the comfort of my house.

Lesson number (3). Without learning anything you can make it in life if you are creative enough and pray hard
We share so much in common... I was able to also save a lot of money during my NYSC and I was advised to invest in a ponzi scheme hoping that I will get double my money back or I get the money in Gold instead. But I haven't seen anything yet. So, after service I started my affiliate marketing business which has been growing gradually.
I also stated looking into forex trading and I am not doing bad there either.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Awaoyelmoni(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2019
Pythondancer1:
Senior man i see you.
alanguro I have sent u email pls reply me

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Alphaman007: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pythondancer1:

I see you cool
I see you
I know you see me bro lol. Pls help my condition

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Alphaman007: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Lol baba i'm Christian and proudly one. Just accept the fact that aboki own and control Nigeria and you people are Minority and u don't have any hope. If you want me to proof my self DM me i'll even show u my academic qualification and even bank statement and i'll show u my appointment from many government agency that i'm collecting money from.

Drop ur pride and ask for help and tell me to show u d way and help ur ministry.
Your pride and arrogant will lead you to know where.
I have the power to enrol you in many para military, military or white collar job of ur choice. Zero ur pride and arrogant Nigga. Let me clear ur doubt for once.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals / Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.