Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? (47704 Views)

How Are You Surviving? / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ? / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

I see you. DM me with ur contac or email me.
good evening I have just seen this post. Brother please can I dm you too?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Starboytwo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mightyify:

My pics is two years old...fresh then, fresher now bro. Let's see how you look, so we'll know who's hungry and demented. I don't know you but I am very sure I am way more fucking richer and happier than you.

You are a frustrated bastard, and it will kill you soon.
i like your signature bro...

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Starboytwo(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Do you know that the population of one state in north is equivalent to 5 state in southeast?
Calculate all the southeast state and tell me their population before we do the maths.

Is like you re on hard drugs and you failed maths in ur entire education career.
You just sit down in one village and you don't even know where and how many state are in north plus their population.
Oga keep kwayet if don't know anything go and drink ur ogogoro
as for you get ready for a barrage of pm... Dem go kill you already...

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Starboytwo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
Well if you need Crystal meth "ice.. Sk, loud, AZ any gaddem thing.... I just might know someone who knows someone and so on..... OPEN FOR BUSINESS

3 Likes

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by missyojo(f): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

I see you. DM me with ur contac or email me.
I have sent mail, please kindly respond. Thanks
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Adek15(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
peterside14:

think about dropshipping or google admob ffor now

thank me later
ok. thank you
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=geeworld1 post=75019965]Good day to everyone on this thread, I've read through the various posts on t
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Adek15(m): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lol unlike your mother, I grew up under a hard working mother who believes that a woman can achieve anything she wants, I don't have examples of lazy women like you do who depend on a man to purchase everything for her including menstral pad tongue what happens if he dies before me and leaves me with kids I can't take care of? I'm not the lazy type so take your advise and shove it behind your sistas azzz
your reply to that guy isn't fair at all. It was just an advice, though jokingly. I think you interpreted it wrongly

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Pythondancer1 post=75034664]
Please let's focus on the topic, can we?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
good evening I have just seen this post. Brother please can I dm you too?
Alright
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
jakandeola:

te] animal like u povarty skata ur life dere. useless aboki

Lol useless aboki is ruling ur usefull father and ur ancestors since independent and the useless aboki control almost every sector of Nigeria and it economy.

You can do nothing about it but only to wail.
#We_Bless_God
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:

Alanguro show a brother way na
Senior man i see you.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=maiyee post=75046066][/quote]

drop your contact we need to connect
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by hesilo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Lol baba i'm Christian and proudly one. Just accept the fact that aboki own and control Nigeria and you people are Minority and u don't have any hope. If you want me to proof my self DM me i'll even show u my academic qualification and even bank statement and i'll show u my appointment from many government agency that i'm collecting money from.

Drop ur pride and ask for help and tell me to show u d way and help ur ministry.
Your pride and arrogant will lead you to know where.
I have the power to enrol you in many para military, military or white collar job of ur choice. Zero ur pride and arrogant Nigga. Let me clear ur doubt for once.
Boss in our church we sing a song... There is something that makes me come into your presence "My helper". Thank God you are a Christan and I believe you die. Please I would need your help in any way or form thank you. Be my helper make me sef come nairaland give testimony.
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
hesilo:

Boss in our church we sing a song... There is something that makes me come into your presence "My helper". Thank God you are a Christan and I believe you die. Please I would need your help in any way or form thank you. Be my helper make me sef come nairaland give testimony.

You are welcome bro.
Some people fail to note that God has a miraculous way of connection people and making them reach their destiny in a miraculous way. Somebody that u don't know or have never seen can be ur helper and God will use that person to lift u up to ur destiny but people joke with God plan
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by tosyne2much(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
holar2ge:
Bro, I will love to talk about investing in cryptocurrency extensively. PM your whatsapp digits abeg

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2019
Regiinald:
i need help on content writing please
Do you have writing skills?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by hesilo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

You are welcome bro.
Some people fail to note that God has a miraculous way of connection people and making them reach their destiny in a miraculous way. Somebody that u don't know or have never seen can be ur helper and God will use that person to lift u up to ur destiny but people joke with God plan
Boss I believe you. hesilo94@gmail.com na my email contact be that. Thanks n advance
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Awaoyelmoni(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Pythondancer1 post=75046662] Senior man i see you.[/quote alanguro ya toh in contacting na ka Mana
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Uziyl(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2019
time1234:

Udemy.com is the best...you will learn a lot from it ....anything you want to learn is on that website
I know about that. Udemy, Udacity, lynda and other online tutorial courses. I Have taken courses 9n those platforms before. I just need to learn more.
Thanks anyways
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Mightyify(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

You are welcome bro.

Stop noise making! And prove your worth by helping just one person here. I know you're nobody! And you're frustrated and broke too... Your only Means of survival is 19800 alawee.

You have been boasting since, shut the Bleep up and show us.

In this Abuja I have met most of the rich kids who can feed your entire linage. Most of them don't have time for batter on social media neither do they brag or sound frustrated like you. Poverty will kill you soon if you don't stop claiming what you are not.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kenoxman:
C'on sista! U took this to a whole new level of insult and shading. I don't remember mentioning ur mother nor sister so why involve mine? I was jst makin a light note of what is stereotypical in the society bt i ges u got it all wrong. See everthing on nairaland is not abt troll. U shd hav known frm my tone dat this was all joke. I wonder the harshness. I'm so sorry u got this thing all wrong.

Awww I'm sorry dear, I misunderstood you. I thought you were trolling so sorry for my rudeness. You're right, I'm sure some typical chauvinist guys will be thinking towards that line grin but some of us are made to like work and to be industrious smiley

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Adek15:
your reply to that guy isn't fair at all. It was just an advice, though jokingly. I think you interpreted it wrongly

He wasn't giving an advice, he was joking but I understand and I've apologized.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by NOBODYY: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Lol i'm currently serving in Imo and i'm also fucking all these your Igbo girls with Yam leg.

Lol Aboki is rulling you and ur ancestors in Nigeria and aboki will rule you till 2k23. You people are loosers in Nigeria nigga and you don't have hope that's why you are pain.

If you have good academic qualification DM me let me help ur ministry because na we own Nigeria.

No hard feelings.
Stop talking under the influence of pain and anger. I know how u re feeling right now.
Boss... BSc microbiology
Currently serving (18C) abeg help your boy
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Kenoxman(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Awww I'm sorry dear, I misunderstood you. I thought you were trolling so sorry for my rudeness. You're right, I'm sure some typical chauvinist guys will be thinking towards that line grin but some of us are made to like work and to be industrious smiley
OK then. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Kenoxman:
OK then. All the best.

Thanks sir
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
NOBODYY:
Boss... BSc microbiology Currently serving (18C) abeg help your boy
Welcome man finish service and lets hook up
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by NOBODYY: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

Welcome man finish service and lets hook up
Boss e go good make I get your contact na, so I can at least keep in touch, so you can also keep me in mind cry cry
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mightyify:

Stop noise making! And prove your worth by helping just one person here. I know you're nobody! And you're frustrated and broke too... Your only Means of survival is 19800 alawee.

You have been boasting since, shut the Bleep up and show us.

In this Abuja I have met most of the rich kids who can feed your entire linage. Most of them don't have time for batter on social media neither do they brag or sound frustrated like you. Poverty will kill you soon if you don't stop claiming what you are not.
See this son of ashawo. You are not even ashame of saying you met rich kids children. Look at how poor ur father and family is, always making example with people riches. Go and make the money you dumb ass broke ass nigga frm a poverty generation. Baba i swear to Good i only do subscription and recharge with the so call NYSC alawee..
I'm in Federal govt payroll, state payroll and LG payroll since primary school up to my degree level and you expect me to brag with 19800 that is not up to a chicken change? Shit that Bleep up and get a brain zombie olodo look at the level of ur poverty and brokenness. Baba i can feed you, your father and his ancestors.
Stop making example with people riches zombie be a man and make that money if you are connected.
You are talking under the influence of envy ,anger and frustration. Bleep off dumb broke poor asshole.

I will clear your doubt and believe you me some people will come here and testify, making reference with my name. By then you will know who is who and u will know that i pass ur father level and your entire generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Pythondancer1: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
NOBODYY:

Boss e go good make I get your contact na, so I can at least keep in touch, so you can also keep me in mind cry cry
DM lets talk bro.
What did you studied?
Which year did you graduated and which state are you using in ur documents?
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by NOBODYY: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1:

DM lets talk bro.
What did you studied?
Which year did you graduated and which state are you using in ur documents?
I studied Microbiology.
I graduated last year (2018) and by state you mean state of origin? Then it's Ekiti State.
I have sent you a mail sir, kindly check your inbox
Re: Unemployment: How Have You Been Surviving After NYSC? by Waksdabos(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pythondancer1, help my ministry also na. Man dey roast here o. No job. l done search sotey eye dey turn like nigga wey blast ogogoro! Make l pm also?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Vacancies In 6 Federal Agencies & Parastatals / Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Would You Give Blowjobs For 100k Monthly? Twitter User Narrates Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.