Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) (53929 Views)

Customs Officers Kill Okada Rider While Chasing Rice Smugglers In Oyo (Graphic) / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by islandmoon: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
what do you expect in yorubaland? na only mouth, you can't try this in the North, police respect people here, even road safety and custom, na Una go school na, na Una understand law! law kill Una dere!!
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Joyrise: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yambee:
Extra judicial killings.

The Customs i know have a ready made answer,and that is they were armed smugglers who exchanged gunfire with them.

Exchanged gunfire?exchanged the gunfire with them with their urine or faeces?the pictures shows all of them unarmed. The Custom Officers all have to be brought to book.

Now this is my problem with the Westerners,and why i sometimes scratch my head when things like this happen in their communities.

Seven people were killed like chickens in your community and your message to the customs still there is to pick two used tires and burn it far away from them?are you guys serious?so if fourteen is killed you will burn four tires?is this cowardice or what?

In the North, South South and most communities in Nigeria, that Customs post there would have been sacked. The Ogoni sacked everything Federal from their land, and the Federal Government is still negotiating to go back there today.

If the Government is not helping to stop the killings in Owode, then the Community should stop it themselves. The Customs Officers are not invisible.

I think about 2 weeks ago, a custom officer too was shot dead in the same area. Smugglers always kill officers on that road. It didnt start today

2 Likes

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
zeromeridian:
This is exactly what they did when Abokis gave Abiola tea that killed him, instead of them to fight back, they started burning tyers as if it was the tyer they were burning that killed Abiola.

Cowards

Una fit faint person with laugh. grin grin cool
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bluffly:
I'm amazed at many pointing fingers, as if they were there. Some are saying Yorubas are weak and little did they know that they can only be accommodating hence why many of the other tribes can freely come and settle in southwest without fear but unfortunately same cannot be said of theirs.
Yorubas are simply more enlightened

Guy, park one side. cool

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
customs are shooting with ak 47
get glass bottles
pour fuel imside like half bottle
den use cloth and oil light up and throw to dia van
all those customa guys for don explode die
but no afonjas are always useless and make mouth
no action..no level.. abegi o

time to make bomb drones that go off at stuffs like this
there would be no survivors
esp intruders and bastardised uniform men
they can make mouth eh
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by obuechinna: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
chaii we will wage war against indiscipline bad see chickens for ground
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by bcashy: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
get glass bottles
no action..no level.. abegi

Bastard like you ....na mouth you get....wen herdsmen came hunting for ur sisters, wives and mothers fucking them in ur presence ...u bastard took to Ur heel and you are here calling names. Useless son of a bitch!!!!

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by victory59love(f): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
too bad
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Simplecity(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba

I no talk anything oo
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yourbaa

I no talk anything too oo
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Let border neighbours stop adding, romancing and transacting with smugglers.

Oga is the border at the northern part of the country policed like this?

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by hectorr(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ayoola10:
I have a paying and a legit business for all of you here,interested people should check my signature for dektails

Throw more light on this please.
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by chris31(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
And youths in that community can only burn tires?
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
get glass bottles
no action..no level.. abegi

zeromeridian:
This is exactly what they did when Abokis gave Abiola tea that killed him, instead of them to fight back, they started burning tyers as if it was the tyer they were burning that killed Abiola.

Cowards
You are a senseless osu fool.
What did you foolish chest beaters do when Buruntai was doing python dance on your flat heads? Nothing but wailing
You fools are known to be the real cowards.
Lessons from your heroes says it all.

Ojukwu disguised himself in a woman's clothing to flee to ivory Coast while you people were being killed like rats.
Kanu disappeared after all the chest beatings for Nigerian army to python dance on you people's flat heads.

Senseless osu pigs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fash20:
I recommend a violent revolution in this country.

When we're done with that, let's sit down and talk how to build the nation.
The only solution
I don't care about what the outcome will be.
I just want a change.

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by wristbangle: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
zeromeridian:

Cowards

Says someone who is using small stick to fight python

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by EmmanuelCena(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yambee:
Extra judicial killings.

The Customs i know have a ready made answer,and that is they were armed smugglers who exchanged gunfire with them.

Exchanged gunfire?exchanged the gunfire with them with their urine or faeces?the pictures shows all of them unarmed. The Custom Officers all have to be brought to book.

Now this is my problem with the Westerners,and why i sometimes scratch my head when things like this happen in their communities.

Seven people were killed like chickens in your community and your message to the customs still there is to pick two used tires and burn it far away from them?are you guys serious?so if fourteen is killed you will burn four tires?is this cowardice or what?

In the North, South South and most communities in Nigeria, that Customs post there would have been sacked. The Ogoni sacked everything Federal from their land, and the Federal Government is still negotiating to go back there today.

If the Government is not helping to stop the killings in Owode, then the Community should stop it themselves. The Customs Officers are not invisible.

Don't be a fool brother.
You can't fight the government and win in cases as this...
Except you want to be a matyr! Cos you'll eventually rot away in the prison!

Remember a case when police men shot and killed some alleged yahho boy students somewhere in Ogun state?
And the police station was burnt to the ground?

People praised them on nairaland.

However, when the culprits were apprehended and sent to jail...

These same nairalanders came to condemn. The perpetrators.

So... Oga....
Except you your self will participate in the burning of the custom office, please keep your mouth shut about any act of cowardice!

We are learned, and such must tackle all vices as learned people...
Not as ancient men

Ps:
The act by the men of the Nigerian customs is highly condemnable and must be brought to book!

Gracias!

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by greggng: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yambee:
Extra judicial killings.

That is why the Yorubas are the most civilized Nigerians. You don't take laws into your hands. Only a mad man will confront someone with gun.
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

Sane people are lamenting the disregard for human lives in Nigeria, others are campaigning for more killing. SMH undecided
dey dia dey lament till e gets to ur turn. shey u no wan die for revolution, no worry.
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, you do not know me from a can of paint so please do not presume.

Nonetheless, no I would not campaign for more killing but rather for more justice (and that’s a distinction with a difference). It’s easy for folks to seat behind the comfort of their devices and form “Internet Revolutionary” but when the killing starts (with the large numbers of INNOCENT people that will die as collateral damage), they will be the first to abscond.
shut up! coward! why don't u wish to die like these guys so that activists can use ur brutal murder as a case for seeking justice. Nonsense. where are d Gani's,d Ken saro wiwa's and all them activists who fought for justice through peaceful means? How many are dead already from injustice?
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
9jaRealist:

First, you do not know me from a can of paint so please do not presume.

Nonetheless, no I would not campaign for more killing but rather for more justice (and that’s a distinction with a difference). It’s easy for folks to seat behind the comfort of their devices and form “Internet Revolutionary” but when the killing starts (with the large numbers of INNOCENT people that will die as collateral damage), they will be the first to abscond.
why don't u wish to die like these guys so that activists can use ur brutal murder as a case for seeking justice. Nonsense. where are d Gani's,d Ken saro wiwa's and all them activists who fought for justice through peaceful means? How many are dead already from injustice?
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
These ones no even strong. See as them use bullet create artificial vagina for that one stomach.
You mean the one that looks your mother's own abi? Gosh, i can't even imagine how yours will look? That's a big dirt down the express.
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Simplecity:
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yoruba
Yourbaa

I no talk anything too oo
una wan start tribal war for here grin

1 Like

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Ellie01: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2019
honeybea223:
I weep in Latin for this country

In buhari's regime there is power drunkeness everywhere.

Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Jolite(m): 12:06am On Jan 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
These ones no even strong. See as them use bullet create artificial vagina for that one stomach.
you are disgrace to your family idiot.
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 12:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Useless Afonja goats..Their power ends at insulting Igbos (whom by nature aim at d pinnacle of success in their various achievements) on social media..Thats all the cone-headed goats know.
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Simplecity(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2019
JBoss25:
una wan start tribal war for here grin
LOL cheesy cheesy...
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Ayoola10: 1:29am On Jan 23, 2019
hectorr:

Throw more light on this please.

Check my siggy for more details
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:57am On Jan 23, 2019
Elliot2:
shut up! coward! why don't u wish to die like these guys so that activists can use ur brutal murder as a case for seeking justice. Nonsense. where are d Gani's,d Ken saro wiwa's and all them activists who fought for justice through peaceful means? How many are dead already from injustice?

Childish personal attacks from a crude and uncouth "Internet Warrior" undeserving of the dignity of a substantive response. undecided
Re: People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 2:18am On Jan 23, 2019
9jaRealist:

Childish personal attacks from a crude and uncouth "Internet Warrior" undeserving of the dignity of a substantive response. undecided
lol. Coward! Justice is not given but taken,u fool! For every moment u live surviving,someone somewhere is paying for ur survival with his blood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Declares 4 Nigerians Wanted, Shares Pictures Of Suspects / Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) / "Fela" Dies In Owerri After Mob Action - Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.