Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/19 (226 Views)

Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/19 by dallyemmy: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/19 by dallyemmy: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Wednesday, January 23, 2019) - *Deferring Gratification?*

1.I worship and Adore You, my Father, because You are the rewarder of them that diligently seek and serve You.

2.Thank You, Jesus, for leaving all Your glory in heaven, to take the form of man, in order to save me from eternal destruction.

3.Thank You, Jesus, for the great and precious price You paid for me with Your blood, for the salvation of soul.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let me be willing to forgo anything that may constitute a hindrance to my spiritual growth and progress, or cause me to be vulnerable to sin and its enticing allurments, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let me always be willing to give up my personal comfort, rights and privileges, for the sake of the gospel of Christ, and for the expansion of Your kingdom, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to endure the suffering of this present world, for the glory and joy that are placed ahead of me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower me not to expect instant reward or gratification, for all my labours of love in Your vineyard, but be willing to wait for Your promised time of reward and harvest, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, reward Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/19 by dallyemmy: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2019
WEDNESDAY 23rd Jan 2019

DAY 13: PRAYERS OF DIVINE PRESENCE

1. Bless the name of the Lord for his protection over you and your family in past years. Ps 124

2. Thank God for preserving our lives, guidance and provisions. Ps 23:1-4

3. Thank God for the fulfillment of all the promises of God in past years

4. Let us thank for not allowing civil war in our country

5. Let us thank God for not allowing hunger and famine in our country.

6. Father, please go with me in the journey of my life all through. Exodus 33:14-19

7. Father; wherever your presence cannot be, restrain my feet from going there also.

8. O my Father helps me to dwell in your presence always in this New Year and beyond. Psalms 91:1

9. Father; let me under the covering of your shadows. Psa 91:1

10. Father; let your angel encamp around me in all my ways

(1) (Reply)

A Time To Flee / When The Chips Are Down.. What Do You Do / Show Forth The Fruits Of The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.