Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

2 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like (492 Views)

How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like by SoundHealthDoc(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
THE EXCITEMENT TO WRITE THIS WAS THAT STRONG...

Now, stay with me - this is very important. The thing about these reasons i will list out in a moment is that they are not really a secret, i tagged it "secret" because guys hide these problems of theirs and keep it to themselves

I spent the whole of last night replying tons of email from guys who are going through hell in the hands of Girls they like; reading those emails was really a painful experience - nothing pains me like seeing a guy been treated like he is nothing by a girl he is crazy about.

This is why i do this; to make sure that as many guys as i can reach with my articles would never make the same mistakes that get girls to take them less seriously.
Heart, Feeling, Love, Valentine'S Day
*smiles*

Of course, not everyone will like these articles - infact, most people won't agree with them. But it's fine - na so life be - everybody must not agree with you and you mustn't say things just to impress people.

Now; lets get to business.

#1: THE "MONEY WILL GET GIRLS FLOCKING TO ME" MENTALITY:

Trust me, i have come to find out that when a guy says: "get money first and girls will come flocking around you", such guys usually say this because they have been frustrated by girls in the past. such guys get so frustrated that, to console themselves, they "wish" for a time when they will have a fat bank account and girls will come rushing into their arms.

THIS IS PURE FANTASY - Wake up, bro.

Also, most of these guys freak out when they see a girl they like, some of them cannot even hold a conversation with a female for 5 minutes.

See, don't get me wrong - having money is cool, pull up with a Bugatti to a party and girls will look at you like "who is that boy". Some would even want you to get them pregnant.

But here is the hard plain truth...

At a point in time, you start wondering if these girls really like you or if they like your money.

Money brings you lazy, materialistic, cheating, "no dream" kind of girls who just want to stay at home and make babies and eat. If that is the kind of girl you want, then i agree with you - money will get them flocking to you (For sure)

But when it gets to getting a girl who has real value, who has a job, rides her own car (My type of girl) - you have to show her something else; money alone can't get her interested in you - you have to dazzle her with your personality and when your personality is wack - guy, nothing for you.

CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE

(1) (Reply)

"Innocent But Dangerous" - Reno Omokri Advises Women On Men / Any Difference? / Caribbeans Know How 2 Handle N Relate With White People More Compared 2 Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.