Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,793 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) (43940 Views)

Tiwa Savage Celebrates 42nd Birthday, Shares Makeup Free Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Moyo Lawal Shares Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Amiee99(f): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is called FRECKLES
And it's common among light skinned humans
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Eberechi24(f): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:

i have seen darkskin girls with freakles as well cheesy
i like babes with freakles and i dont see as a skin blemish smiley
so true..eberechi skin smooth like glass grin

Smooth ke? You and MannieA made me look at my picture(s) umpteenth time and and am yet to see the smoothness

MannieA am yet to see your pix but from your description I know I will learn work from you.

Lefulefu, I want to steal your gap teeth(they are cool)

freakles aren't bad, they are cool.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by twhy111(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
awelekiti:
that woman is pretty without make up abeg. Except you forgot your eyeglasses at home.
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder they say. Who am I to argue with you if you say she's beautiful to you. It only shows your taste when it comes to beauty.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
chloride6:
Lefulefu

What can she apply as facial lotion to help her condition?

those are freckles OK, it's natural adds to her beauty somehow

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gisters:
Yoruba actress shows off her natural beauty as she goes makeup free in new pictures. She wrote; Bare Face Chile!!! Nothing like being Natural!

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/actress-adunni-ade-shares-make-up-free-photos-see-what-she-looks-like-photos

Modified
Remaining your hair. You can't look beautiful naturally when you still put on attachment and artificial nails. Isn't better you cook well with good ingredients than use some? Well it is choice because you are naturally beautiful. You are more finer than the likes of Genevieve and Omotola
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by elyunus20(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chaii...this one na albino
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Eberechi24:

Smooth ke? You and MannieA made me look at my picture(s) umpteenth time and and am yet to see the smoothness

MannieA am yet to see your pix but from your description I know I will learn work from you.

Lefulefu, I want to steal your gap teeth(they are cool)

freakles aren't bad, they are cool.
my gap teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin?
yea it looks better on a woman though but thanks cheesy cheesy
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
LINTUNE:
so true cheesy cheesy
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by roeb1987(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheeesus! I Reserved my comment!
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
lefulefu:
so true cheesy cheesy
yh

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by malcomvee: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one is a cheetah

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by messi042: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yoruba people self
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Reelmii: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
I have always known that make up artist will not make heaven.....

their names can never be in the book of life

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Reelmii: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
LINTUNE:
they are not natural

it is caused by using different types of creams and make ups

if she can stay natural and use just natural products for some time, they will clear with time
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Reelmii: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Slynation:
Hmmmm..... thunder fire make up grin
na better thunder ooo go fire make up for misleading the sons of God
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Slynation(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Reelmii:
na better thunder ooo go fire make up for misleading the sons of God

LOL.... grin
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bad Belles you People Should leave My Crush alone For Me oh,See how Beautiful And Pretty She Is.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
olawonder:
Nigerians can never see any beauty in freckles! They just ain’t familiar with that sort of beauty... in the western world, that face is so sexy it’ll be a wreck to put any make up on it.
What do they know? People who admire the likes of Eniola Badmus.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
olawonder:
Nigerians can never see any beauty in freckles! They just ain’t familiar with that sort of beauty... in the western world, that face is so sexy it’ll be a wreck to put any make up on it.
Plus she has good facial bones.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Haywize93(m): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
twhy111:
What is this? How is this beautiful?
Make up is hiding a lot of things. E no go better for people wey invent am.

mumu dey worry you receive sense
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hmm I'm speechless
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Smh...Nigerians... This lady is a half cast. Her freckles are natural.

I bet y'all don't know Kylie Jenner has freckles too...Even on her body.
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Reelmii:
they are not natural

it is caused by using different types of creams and make ups

if she can stay natural and use just natural products for some time, they will clear with time

*facepalm*

Smh undecided !
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Paullardricky: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=twhy111 post=75008569]What is this? How is this beautiful? Make up is hiding a lot of things. E no go better for people wey invent am.
Egbon mi calm down na
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jesus!!

Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by temitiffy(f): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Albino that eats salt
Now went to dye hair for unrecognition
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by twhy111(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Haywize93:

mumu dey worry you receive sense
you fall into her category abi? Otiyemi
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by olawonder(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

What do they know? People who admire the likes of Eniola Badmus.
grin not highly comparable tho, in a non demeaning way of course
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:41am On Jan 23, 2019
Adunni Ade is still beautiful regardless. the freckles look great on her. white girl lol. I love her name though
Re: Adunni Ade Shares Makeup Free Photos. Shows Her Real Face (Photos) by Nellyblaq: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2019
twhy111:
What is this? How is this beautiful?
Make up is hiding a lot of things. E no go better for people wey invent am.
She's got beautiful freckles.Duh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad / Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.