Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (36924 Views)

IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods / Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Truflame: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
We must be doubly watchful. Don't let emotion control your senses. Chaos happens when we let outside pressure overwhelms our thinking.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by JohnsonG(f): 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
God help our nation
this is terrible
let the custom do their work

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Binikingdowm: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by PythonAmaka: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
islandmoon:
I said it before, custom can not stand owode people, they will use Jazz follow them,, where was custom when Toba was reigning ? they better not create militant in Ogun State, Awori people, Ota people are not zombie, let's see
Toba.. Since when?
Customs should stand down for now, killings on both sides have been going on for decades. Dem sabi each other wella

python amaka

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by islandmoon: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

The customs guys collect bribes from these smugglers too.

If the customs guys want to do their work well, they should go and arrest Alhaji Dahiru Mangal. He's Nigeria's no. 1 smuggler and a pal of Atiku. He smuggled for former 1st ladies and Ali can't claim to be ignorant of his activities.

his Buhari second in command , he said he's too big to wear uniforms. he doesnt shave, I repeat, custom can not stand those people, go and check scores , na one aboki dey fire them, whereas they refused to stop smugglers. in kastina and other borders in the north
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Which owode is this happening? Is it owode egba?

Naah
Owode Yewa.

The one in Yewa South.
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=7Alexander post=75011926][/quote]

I normally don't do this. But, going by your name, one can easily figure why killings is nothing to you. And I'm not referring to your ethnicity
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Glink2018(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
I beg of you, owode people, hide yourself for uniform men most especially , police....

They will start raiding now
More money for DPO owode divisional police

If you know what I mean
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by PythonAmaka: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba
Just shut up. Your people both men and women are facing worse in Libya and Italy

Python amaka

2 Likes

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Stephendeals:

You have knowledge of this because you are a smuggler for Dahiru Mangal abi undecided shocked shocked

You're an idiot whose limited education can't cure his idiocy.

When you won't read, why won't you be advertising your stupidity everywhere?

https://www.nairaland.com/2398920/dahiru-mangal-grip-nigeria-customs

http://saharareporters.com/2009/08/12/alhaji-dahiru-mangal-profile-yaradua’s-buddy-and-nigerias-richest-cross-border-smuggler

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/40813/wikileaks-reveals-how-turai-stole-billions-runs-smuggling-r.html

4 Likes

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Naah
Owode Yewa.

The one in Yewa South.
So owode egba and owode yewa are different?
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Binikingdowm: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Just shut up. Your people both men and women are facing worse in Libya and Italy

Python amaka
what about humans skulls business? Is prostitution not better than beheading your fellow humans for money?!.
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by islandmoon: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
PythonAmaka:

Toba.. Since when?
Customs should stand down for now, killings on both sides have been going on for decades. Dem sabi each other wella

python amaka

Hahaha, you know Toba story? those are men, why custom no follow them enter the other way? Owode, we are coming to chase away that seriki from that aboki community soon, they can hide under the barrack as long as they can
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Glink2018:
I beg of you, owode people, hide yourself for uniform men most especially , police....

They will start raiding now
More money for DPO owode divisional police

If you know what I mean

Lol

In 2009, Customs Officers killed a woman when they shot a taxi at a checkpoint.

Go and ask those who know about what happened thereafter.

We're talking about customs, you're mentioning police. FYI, the police no dey chook mouth.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Ihimeet: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

So owode egba and owode yewa are different?

Yeah.
Owode Egba is close to Lagos Ibadan expressway.

Owode Yewa is close to the border with Republic of Benin.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by maasoap(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Custom killing innocent ke? how sure is that cos the custom niggas i know are busy forming fine boiz in office

Fine boys in office? Those custom officers are more rugged than SARS. In fact, they are criminals too

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by InvertedHammer: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
MediahelmNGR:
News reaching us now at Mediahelm reports that there is a SERIOUS crisis is rocking Owode Yewa, Ogun State as residents vow to kill any customs officers.

Yesterday, there was a bloody clash between the smugglers in Owode Yewa and the customs officers which led the death of 7 innocent civilians.

It was learnt that 6 were killed yesterday as the seventh one died in hospital this afternoon

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/commotion-as-owode-residents-vow-to.html
/
Medicine after death.

They killed seven and they let them escape.

Cowards!
/

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by PythonAmaka: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:
I know that area very very well. Ilaro, Oja Odan, Ago shasha, Idiroko, Imeko, etc.

When Obasanjo was in power, there was a time some Dangote trucks were arrested by Customs officers for carrying smuggled rice. Their tyres were shot at by the customs officers.

Suddenly, a call came "from above" that the trucks be immediately released and must get to Lagos that night. That's how Customs officers who did their job had to start scampering about, looking for tyres to buy.
Has anything changed since Col. Ali took over aside high revenues generated. The face off between both parties is tied to a long history. Even as I ask myself, for how long will these large numbers of borders remain porous if a few poweful individuals ain't benefiting. I doubt something changes in the next 10-20 years.

python amaka
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ihimeet:
yeah
Owode Idiroko
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by islandmoon: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari, tell your mallam brodas to stay away from my state!! don't let me step into this matter oo! in fact, tell Baba I'm coming home to recook myself for the battle .
AWORI , Egba, Yewa , Owu I'm coming!!!
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by PythonAmaka: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
islandmoon:

Hahaha, you know Toba story? those are men, why custom no follow them enter the other way? Owode, we are coming to chase away that seriki from that aboki community soon, they can hide under the barrack as long as they can
No try am o, that seriki get cover.. Dem get federal cover o. But owode guys too rugged o, dem get craze for head. Just be careful, ewe n sunko o.

Python amaka

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by supereagle(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

The customs guys collect bribes from these smugglers too.

If the customs guys want to do their work well, they should go and arrest Alhaji Dahiru Mangal. He's Nigeria's no. 1 smuggler and a pal of Atiku. He smuggled for former 1st ladies and Ali can't claim to be ignorant of his activities.

Atiku coming back to make his friends rich.
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
I doubt if anything has changed. The only thing is that customs officers now charge higher compared to before Ali came.

Ali is there to increase revenue and not secure the borders. There's a difference.

Go to the North especially Katsina and you'll see how useless Nigerian customs is.

People from Katsina would buy vehicles in Nigeria, register in Niger, and be driving it all around katsina.

It's in the South that the customs, FIRS, FRSC and other revenue generating agencies are effective.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by PythonAmaka: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
what about humans skulls business? Is prostitution not better than beheading your fellow humans for money?!.
Your cultists behead and send them to your clerics for use. Wetin dey worry u.

python amaka
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Lhimeet(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Lhimeet so you sef reach here from that una other thread. Make I drop my ID make you cred me with anything? cool
Check well... That's an imposter sad
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
supereagle:

Atiku coming back to make his friends rich.

Forget Atiku. He's a cursed idiot.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lhimeet:

Check well... That's an imposter sad
grin you are finished.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
In Ogun State, there are some areas that are known for smuggling.

The people in these areas smuggle for survival.

And in the process of preventing contraband goods from being smuggled into the country, many lives have been wasted on both sides – Customs and the residents.
hmmmmm, Customs must do their work, assuming they didn't smuggle anything, this killings would not have arise, but how manage, 7 innocent men were killed?
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
islandmoon:

Who is this toba and what did he do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunter Shoots His Son’s Wife To Death Before Killing Himself In Delta. Photo / Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.