Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven (36926 Views)

IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods / Police Transfer All Ajah Division Officers After Lawyer Bolanle’s Death / Stella Ifeoma Abugu Raped, Killed By SARS Officers After Arrest -Lawyer (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Omololupromise: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
When the reporters said seven (7) innocent civilian where killed, this officer that was killed at Ogun state last three weeks by these same smugglers did he offend God.

Officer Sani RIP

Innocent civillian smugglers RIP

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by wavylevel: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
Black people. Dirty, unkempt, disheveled, disorganized, poor, unintelligent, hungry. Look at them.

Shioor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Tyche(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

The customs guys collect bribes from these smugglers too.

If the customs guys want to do their work well, they should go and arrest Alhaji Dahiru Mangal. He's Nigeria's no. 1 smuggler and a pal of Atiku. He smuggled for former 1st ladies and Ali can't claim to be ignorant of his activities.

Beer parlour things ...
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by islandmoon: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Who is this toba and what did he do?
Toba was a deadly terror among the smugglers who terrorized the custom in that zone for years during Abacha regime, he's know for telling customs to leave the road for him , because of his strong juju power, he usually move in convoy of vehicles with contrabands goods and tokunbo cars week in week out, not afraid of bullets , the juju eventually failed him one day with the help of the OPC
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Tyche(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
islandmoon:
Buhari, tell your mallam brodas to stay away from my state!! don't let me step into this matter oo! in fact, tell Baba I'm coming home to recook myself for the battle .
AWORI , Egba, Yewa , Owu I'm coming!!!
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Omololupromise:
When the reporters said seven (7) innocent civilian where killed, this officer that was killed at Ogun state last three weeks by these same smugglers did he offend God.

Officer Sani RIP

Innocent civillian smugglers RIP

Smugglers killed a customs agent at Asero in Abeokuta. His colleagues couldn't kill any smuggler in the encounter and ran away.

Customs officers now killed 7 people (not smugglers) in Owode not remotely situated near Asero and you're hailing them.

You too, read your post and judge yourself. Do you have sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by slade31: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
sureheaven:
Na greed dey make flies follow corpse enter grave.

Those custom officers are worst thieves than the smugglers they're chasing. shocked

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by franchasng: 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Go to Nigerian borders in the Northern Nigeria, you will stroll freely and cross the border even if you are not a Nigerian with your cows or whatever goods you carry and no custom officer will ever question you but down South, especially in Southwest border areas, custom officers mostly from northern Nigeria are dare deviled and trigger happy to shoot even civilians yet Yorubas vowed that they must continue to betray the rest of the south just to get crumbs that fall off the dinning table of Fulani political oligarchs, its well.

Worst of it all, Yoruba youths refused to wake up even when their elders that made the mistakes are warning them, na wa sha cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Toseenlove: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You're an idiot whose limited education can't cure his idiocy.

When you won't read, why won't you be advertising your stupidity everywhere?

https://www.nairaland.com/2398920/dahiru-mangal-grip-nigeria-customs

http://saharareporters.com/2009/08/12/alhaji-dahiru-mangal-profile-yaradua’s-buddy-and-nigerias-richest-cross-border-smuggler

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/40813/wikileaks-reveals-how-turai-stole-billions-runs-smuggling-r.html

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by famagro: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
islandmoon:
I said it before, custom can not stand owode people, they will use Jazz follow them,, where was custom when Toba was reigning ? they better not create militant in Ogun State, Awori people, Ota people are not zombie, let's see

And what is the end of Toba

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by islandmoon: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
famagro:

And what is the end of Toba

don't preach for me, go there and preach for them, what you don't know is other borders are running free while they are using you people to make money in the south west
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by bigiyaro(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
islandmoon:
I said it before, custom can not stand owode people, they will use Jazz follow them,, where was custom when Toba was reigning ? they better not create militant in Ogun State, Awori people, Ota people are not zombie, let's see
economy sabotuas, God punish una.

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Glink2018(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Lol

In 2009, Customs Officers killed a woman when they shot a taxi at a checkpoint.

Go and ask those who know about what happened thereafter.

We're talking about customs, you're mentioning police. FYI, the police no dey chook mouth.

I think one need to read btw the line before posting response.
Just a quick question .....

Who maintain law and order where there's pandemonium ....?

?
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by islandmoon: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
bigiyaro:

are you alright?

God punish that woman changed dollars in her garden making millions according to sanusi
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Okoyeebo: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
bigiyaro:

Haa!
WTF is sabotuas?
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Lawbaron: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
jerecrown:
Custom shd be train how to shoot there target not just anyhow 7 is too much kilode
Customs actually killed seven people including a little child. Am in owode right now
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by 3kay945(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Lol

In 2009, Customs Officers killed a woman when they shot a taxi at a checkpoint.

Go and ask those who know about what happened thereafter.

We're talking about customs, you're mentioning police. FYI, the police no dey chook mouth.

Am interested. Tell me what happened afterwards abeg
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Just2endowed2(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
In Ogun State, there are some areas that are known for smuggling.

The people in these areas smuggle for survival.

And in the process of preventing contraband goods from being smuggled into the country, many lives have been wasted on both sides – Customs and the residents.

It's only in the south this Co flex muscle. In the north, even cows comes in
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by themanderon: 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Its better for criminals to escape than for one innocent man to get killed how much more seven!!! kilode?

1 Like

Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by Donemasky(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
u are wrong that is where I live it is just three people in which 1 of them is the only child of his parent.they have already smuggled the goods but customs chased them into the street and fires them
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by femmoy(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Wait lemme phone a custom friend to confirm this news first

u want people to know u have a custom bf right? I live along owode road and I can confirm the authenticity of this news. if u don't believe NL news then stop trending on it and better still stop showing off.
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by IbrahimDamola: 6:58am On Jan 23, 2019
The most porous borders are located in the north yet, more southerners are killed by customs in yoruba border communities than boko haram members yet Yoruba youths are shouting 'sai baba'.

Sense is far from them.
Re: Owode Residents Vow To Kill Customs Officers After They Killed Seven by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2019
femmoy:

u want people to know u have a custom bf right? I live along owode road and I can confirm the authenticity of this news. if u don't believe NL news then stop trending on it and better still stop showing off.

What is this one saying undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Found In A Polythene Bag In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.