Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 AM

Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing (26805 Views)

Police Recover Arms, Ammunition, $255,000 From Fleeing Suspects In Kwara / Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers / Soldiers Accused Of Snatching Ballot Boxes And Replacing With Printed Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Jenniferblog(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Two soldiers met their match, today, after they were accused of stealing the phone of a civilian in Ojuelegba, Lagos.

It was gathered that when the suspects were confronted by passersby, they resorted to attacking their accusers who stood their ground.

They were later reported to their colleagues at the Albati barracks, however, one of them tried fleeing on his bike, but was chased down to Yaba and held till his colleagues whisked him to the barracks.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/soldiers-accused-of-phone-theft-prevented-from-fleeing-video/

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Jenniferblog(f): 5:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ghananian Police & A 14 Year Old Girl Sex Tape Leaked Online Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/ghananian-police-a-14-year-old-girl-sex-tape-leaked-online-video/
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Hoodbilonia: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigeria is finished

31 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Emmzy201(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Korofo Don dey thief
Chai

16 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
They won't go to brono and steal boko haram's weapons. useless cowards.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by MrSix: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Errrm
Na this types for dey sambisa
Yeye

Need a laptop?
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Ihimeet: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Did You Know, swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy has health benefits:

It makes it easier for the woman to sleep and improves the skin.
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai! Nigeria!! This country is a joke.

39 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Curvinus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
No mention of whether the phone was found on them

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by ugbede69(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
i think he will be court marsialled and punished.... stealing from someone u took an oath to protect is a big offence

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by scave(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sai baba no rein this period y?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by LZAA: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tell them to go sambisa now them go turn philosophers grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
No be today soldiers dey rob people. For their mind dem go say dem seize am.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Garrithe1st: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm waiting for a M0R0N to blame Buhari for his.
grin
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by roeb1987(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
so, it's true that this people(soldiers) were not properly taken care of in term of payment...i reserved my comment till May 29th, when Atiku shall be sworn in as Nigeria president
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by loadedvibes: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol ... So Naija don dey hold soldiers ransome this is not common..
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Oweku: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
The person when hol that soldier get mind..

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
All is well
It is well with Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Ijaya123: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
ugbede69:
i think he will be court marsialled and punished....
stealing from someone u took an oath to protect is a big offence

What of harassing and bullying someone they took an oath to protect?
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Tenplet(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
LZAA:
Tell them to go sambisa now them go turn philosophers grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 deomelo
this one week me

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Tenplet(m): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin grin

guy respeck Dem small nah
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Tenplet(m): 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
grin grin grin grin grin

guy respeck Dem small nah
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Pavore9: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hian!
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Nigeria is finished
That's not true.
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by CaptainStephen(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Disgraceful
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by femi4: 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
They won't go to brono and steal biko haram's weapons. useless cowards.
Haaaaa....That's a risky assignment

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by itiswellandwell: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Mheen! This buhari Era dey give guys gut ooo. Imagine the pains for one to start dey gather money for another phone. The guy just resorted to facing the soldiers. It's either i get my phone or we die here.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
MrSix:
Errrm
Na this types for dey sambisa
Yeye

Need a laptop?
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Check my signature.
Number not showing on WhatsApp
Re: Soldiers Accused Of Phone Theft, Prevented From Fleeing by anonymous96: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yaba not ojuelegba

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Woman Tortures Her Son To Death In Ogun Over False Allegation (Photo) / Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.