Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari (15487 Views)

Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / 2019: Bus Conductors Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / Bus Conductors Association Of Nigeria Endorses Buhari For A 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by koyeni(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Buffalowings3(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
N
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Praktikals(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
logon599:
Whatever guys

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile. Thanks
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Richkid97(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
APC Till Eternity
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by dynicks(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised when we get to see "looters association"(that's if there's any) endorsing him too!
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by elder1002: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
ANY BODY THAT VOTES THIS MAN BUHARI (JIBRIL) THIS COMING ELECTION MAY GOD MAKE THEIR GENERATION THINK AND BEHAVE LIKE HIM...SLOW,LIFELESS,BRAINLES AND IGNORANT
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by sukerefakere(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
We the Agbero Association Nigeria (AAN) promise Atiku 17million votes..

Signed.
National Coordinator.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by panini(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bus conductors in Lagos is a serious block to win by any party.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by REDshouse(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
LagosBoi2:
So it has gotten this bad for APC? When bus conductor begin get association? Conductor wey dey same route sef no sabi each other.

Imagine desperation for endorsement, very soon now na shoe shiner association go endorse am
are they not Nigerians

Gbe bodie.... Gbe soulue...
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Loydwilliam: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
in tears i write this, how will u like to see your country in the hands of the MUSLIM that your country is been sold out to MUSLIM and been ISLAMIZE that is the aim of the government for 2019. BUHARI and co. will come back to power if we the Christian are not prayerful and d coming back of BUHARI and co. is for d Christians. ATIKU is no match for BUHARI except through prayer, the church that are supposed to pray for their country are after money, many churches in Nigeria are into 21 days fasting and prayer some more than 21 days but how many of them took out time to pray for their country everybody is praying for prosperity,favor and many others. Christian in Nigeria need to pray out that (beast) that call him self BUHARI his coming back will b more tough than his pervious tenor pass this message across to your PASTOR to as many people u can reach with this message please and please Nigeria need ur prayer let the church stand in one voice and pray for mercy for this nation

#PRAYFORNIGERIA
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by peter1994(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Weed talking!
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hen, fi le beeeeee, fun omo olanan lonan ko koja. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by dullardpmb: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chepy:
I get problem gon grin
Cheers wink
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Slynation(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rubbish!! Na by that one....??
We the Touts and Louts Association of Nigeria(TLAA) promise Atiku 20million votes
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by drey076(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chepy:
Honest truth is that Buhari will dust Atiku by a landslide or landmark! Whichever is correct grin
Yes but only on Nairaland
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by netflicks(m): 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
So approximately we have about six million bus conductors and other artisans? I don't get do u mean agbero?
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by semyman: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
The people's president
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
So those bus conductors wey tinubu thugs wey na mc oluomo be their chairman,wan make them run out of business with different toll collections per day na them dey endorse buhari.Owo ticket,first thing in the morning #3k.Owo chairman #2k.Owo boys #500.Owo load #300,that is everytime the bus load passengers for garage or busstop he go settle Owo load.Then at every bustop you go see another touts collecting different money for my oluomo and tinubu.These money is for morning touts.Afternoon touts will do the same thing till around 6pm.I don't believe this news.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by okekefabi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Suffering and smiling
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Kylekent59: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
No wonder this country is not progressing, after they mobilize 10million votes for him and let's say he eventually win( which I doubt), what will happen to our economy?

The money that should be used for boosting economy, creating employment, generation of power supply and construction of roads will be shared to all these set of people mobilizing votes for him.

The only way a good leader can emerge is for Nigerians to support an aspirant that has no looter friend, no connection with agberos, no political thugs, no tribalistic friends and free of nepotism. With these, everybody will be treated as one.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Banmeallday: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
People love their chains shaaa
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by okekefabi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Suffering and smiling the act of hypocrisy
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Chepy: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
drey076:

Yes but only on Nairaland
I don’t know why people think Atiku is any better sha. Only good person I can see on his team is Peter Obi. Las Las Na the same old story of Nigerians being disappointed at the end
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by ddooskie(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why won't they support their kingpin when both Buhari and conductors don't like giving people their change.

Act 1 Scene1
Before boarding a commercial bus[/i]
PASSENGER: Shey change N200 wa? [i]Do you have N200 change balance?

CONDUCTOR: O wa, e ma worry. Yes I have.
Scene 2
At passenger's bus stop
PASSENGER: conductor, change mi da? Conductor, may I have my balance?
CONDUCTOR: Alaye, gbe body e, mio ni cshangi o! Bros, I don't have change balance oh!

APC! Cha... You know the rest.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
LagosBoi2:
So it has gotten this bad for APC? When bus conductor begin get association? Conductor wey dey same route sef no sabi each other.

Imagine desperation for endorsement, very soon now na shoe shiner association go endorse am

They are the common men buhari is focused on and not the elite.

The love him because he loves them and wants the best for the poor in Nigeria and not the rich as was the agenda of PDP for 16 years as they were a government for the rich only
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Dollabiz: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
he is blind.to see that.that the suffering is much
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
elder1002:
ANY BODY THAT VOTES THIS MAN BUHARI (JIBRIL) THIS COMING ELECTION MAY GOD MAKE THEIR GENERATION THINK AND BEHAVE LIKE HIM...SLOW,LIFELESS,BRAINLES AND IGNORANT

Anyone that votes for Atiku in this coming election may God make their generation thieves, frauds and looters of other generations and a lover of marabouts until they are caught and disgraced as Atiku will be disgraced next month at the polls
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
yesloaded:
Nigeria my country cheesy
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by 19grigri: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
All these ones are mad undecided
Who dash em PVC
Well
In this govt
Anything is possible cry
Re: Bus Conductors Vow To Mobilise 6 Million Votes For Buhari by Kingspin(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Some people need to be flog endlessly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Seeks Laws Against Unexplained Wealth / Where Is The Ancestral Home Of All Igbos And Who Is The Ruler..? / 1,005 Kwara Pensioners Die Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.