Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (53988 Views)

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
probably one mischevious graduate student na im dey operate that ASUU account from their ICT center.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by InansBobo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
I miss pocket money
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Geeweez:
It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful for ASUU to have asked its students such provoking question. So ASUU is telling the international communities that what Nigerian students does is fornication in place of education? Nigeria is really gone. Foolish people that are striking and at the same time involving themselves in an election as officers in the name of university lecturers.
lol its probably one mischevious graduate student that is behind that ASUU account.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm planning to buy my Jamb form this month end. Hope I won't encounter this rubbish strike if I enter school? Talk more of what you're missing. They said sex is sweet, but have not done it before. And won't like to do it until I marry, even if girl rape me, I will never do am.... ASUU or whatsoever, call off the strike.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Leonbonapart(m): 12:55am On Jan 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Funniest thing is that most of these girls miss dick and not education. They have not been able to go out since they returned to their father's house.
Some that are desperate for diick have not gone home since the ASUU strike started. They are camped in there boyfriend's house off campus.
2009 always comes to mind whenever I see ASUU strike. Jennifer that camped with me back then is now married to a pastor. grin
was the last one necessary? Repentance is always sure if you are willing. What have you achieve since then. She's happily married why you are shining your brown teeth on Nairaland. Camp ko, kampus ni
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 23, 2019
This is not the original ASUU account. The real ASUU handle is Official_ASUU @ASUUNGR. While this fake one is ASUU @Official_ASUU. I have always had confidence in whatever is pushed by the mods yo front page. It's in this confidence that i carried this news to a WhatsApp group. Only for it to be a fake news. It's very bad that such simple integrity checks can not be carried out on posts. Please Super mods and mods, i know it's not easy but try to make sure that every news is confirmed not Fake news. Nairaland is a source of information and entertainment to many people. Thanks
Cc lalastisclala
Fynestboi
Seun
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Spezee: 3:08am On Jan 23, 2019
Na wow oo ASUU.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by OpTiX45: 3:09am On Jan 23, 2019
daddyfreeman1:
I'm planning to buy my Jamb form this month end. Hope I won't encounter this rubbish strike if I enter school? Talk more of what you're missing. They said sex is sweet, but have not done it before. And won't like to do it until I marry, even if girl rape me, I will never do am.... ASUU or whatsoever, call off the strike.
E be like you nor know the country wey you dey...nah your type go give gal belle when you enter skul
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:49am On Jan 23, 2019
OpTiX45:
E be like you nor know the country wey you dey...nah your type go give gal belle when you enter skul
I send am back to you bro... Tell them say you no see me. Formication is a sin, Bible condemns it, so I condemned it too. May God be my helper and my director when I enter school, I'm happy my future wife is here already.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by bjsammy: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Idiot Union
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by michoim(m): 5:53am On Jan 23, 2019
That is extremely unprofessional of ASUU. It goes on to tell what they really are. .
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by MannieA(f): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2019
Yoighaman:
Question sounds sarcastic but then most of the $h*t go and went down within the four wall of the Uni or whatever higher institution. If you met a graduate who is brilliant, beautiful and is still a virgin, brother, hold her tight, you just got a rare commodity. I made that mistake twice, aswear it won't happen again.

you made what mistake
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Rollisky: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2019
That is not the ASUU official twitter account... So is not really, I actually went to there twitter account to rain insult on them, but is not there, then I discovered is not thr official twitter account.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by chigoziem10(f): 7:01am On Jan 23, 2019
May Amadioha fire the person handling that twitter account
What sort of stupid question is that, the strike self is adding to more fornication because people now have time for all sort of things.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Rextizz(m): 7:13am On Jan 23, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Funniest thing is that most of these girls miss dick and not education. They have not been able to go out since they returned to their father's house.
Some that are desperate for diick have not gone home since the ASUU strike started. They are camped in there boyfriend's house off campus.
2009 always comes to mind whenever I see ASUU strike. Jennifer that camped with me back then is now married to a pastor. grin
Most of these Nigerian girls are plain useless
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by UrVillagePpl: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2019
Olalan:
As stupid as that question seems it might not be far from the truth if answered truthfully by most female students. Most of them both boys and girls have missed the freedom they enjoyed to act as they will outside the knowledge of their parents and guardians.

there is always a sense in evr non sense
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by japhezzy(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Its true now na fornication most of them miss oo
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by gentlegenius(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
we missed fornuDucation. ASUU shu just let us go back, wat sort of dirty question is dat, so without school, people can't have sex again abi.
The question from ASSU is valid. Anyone that has passed through a higher institution in Nigeria knows that during this strike, about 70% of Nigerian students are missing fornication only. About 25% miss both education and fornication while only 5% miss education only.
Even though we know that some can still fornicate at home, but you cannot compare the secret fornication they had at home once in a while to the express fornication they do in school grin
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by kollinskollins(m): 8:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Asking nonsense! call off strike is what students are asking for.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by MrPRevailer(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

All through my days in the university I never saw a woman's pant but today I have access to as many p*ssies as I want

Chei!

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by MrPRevailer(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2019
Rollisky:
That is not the ASUU official twitter account... So is not really, I actually went to there twitter account to rain insult on them, but is not there, then I discovered is not thr official twitter account.

Quote frontpage posters to mention it in their post.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Yoighaman(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
MannieA:

you made what mistake

Letting them go in spite of the affection shown to me....but life can really be a mystery though....
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Magnuschase: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2019
Taniaa:
Are you sure that's assu's official handle?

It's not. It's a parody account.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Maymac(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2019
Let's be guided please. That is not the official ASUU handle. The real one is @ASUUNGR while the fake one is @ASUU. The handle was created this year.

cc
lalastisclala
Fynestboi
Seun
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 30, 2019
They have to learn how to write a 5 page paper https://samedaypaper.org/blog/5-page-paper-writing eventually!
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by melda20: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2020
Online biology essay services have come up with Biology Essay Writing Services for biology research paper writing service students in order for them to score straight A’s in their custom biology research paper services.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Reps Oppose School Resumption, Propose Three-Month Postponement / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.