Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) (26447 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by kasheemawo(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
See "cloud"
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
More posters of nwosu welcomed atiku to owerri than actual people.apc pulled more crowd in abia for buhari than this
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by googlepikins: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sakamaje:
It seems Igbos are not as fired-up as other Nigerians about Atiku/Obi because this rally is not as impressive as most of the ones the Op showed us from the North. undecided
cos other regions majority of them have no job or business to attend to.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
This is the OP that captures PDP rally properly. Front page Mod. Impressive for an APC state

It is a Southeast rally not just Imo State and the turn out is quite disappointing. In Imo it is Buhari 90% for President and Nwosu 60% for Governor.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Why are they so scanty?

Lala oya answer

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Abagworo:

It is a Southeast rally not just Imo State and the turn out is quite disappointing. In Imo it is Buhari 90% for President and Nwosu 60% for Governor.

Keep deceiving yourselves!!! Nwosu will never come close to winning that am sure. I reside and work in Owerri so I know what am saying
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Abagworo:

Wait oh,your correct.according to pdp campaign timetable,this is southeast zonal rally.no wonder i saw the banners of several other states and yet the turnout was abysmal.what buhari had in abia ,uyo and delta was more than this
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2019
GodblessNig247:

Keep deceiving yourselves!!! Nwosu will never come close to winning that am sure. I reside and work in Owerri so I know what am saying
Uzodinma is your next governor.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

Uzodinma is your next governor.

Am not APC but I would prefer HOPE to Nwosu

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2019
GodblessNig247:

Am not APC but I would prefer HOPE to Nwosu
I like that.nwosu seems good but rochas has destroyed his image.ill also prefer araraume or nwulu,intact anybody but ihedioha.but honestly,how will buhari perform in imo
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2019
senatordave1:

I like that.nwosu seems good but rochas has destroyed his image.ill also prefer araraume or nwulu,intact anybody but ihedioha.but honestly,how will buhari perform in imo

Poorly. Okorocha is embittered because the President did not do his bidding by helping him to install Nwosu as the APC Guber candidate. He is concentrating more on his senatorial ambition.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by Online4u: 1:09am On Jan 23, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYr3Q5cszCI
PDP South East Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri, Imo State

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPImoRally South East here we come. The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally will hold today in Owerri, Imo State at the Sam Okpara Stadium. We invite our members & supporters in the zone to participate enmass. #PDPSouthEastRally #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #SouthEastIsPDP #GNWA2019 #Atiku #BetterNigeria #NextLevel

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by fabre4: 3:04am On Jan 23, 2019
Sakamaje:
It seems Igbos are not as fired-up as other Nigerians about Atiku/Obi because this rally is not as impressive as most of the ones the Op showed us from the North. undecided

Most igbo's are civil servants or business people and have work to do. They weren't given holiday like it was done in the North you would have seen bigger number. Most of the people here are Keke riders

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by fabre4: 3:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Abagworo:

Lol so you work for the Rochas faction? Good to know
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Sakamaje:
igbos don't leave their work to attend rallies. What u see in the north is a clear indication of joblessness in that area.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by Asshurbanipall: 5:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Shut up. This is an Imo state campaign rally. Despite the games of Okoroawusa, PDP still pull out the entire Imo state.

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by fokusmind: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2019
The crowd was far less than my expectation. Therefore I call it a big flop
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by odomanis: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Shameless wailing wailer... You had to quickly create another thread after you were disgraced in the former thread posting pictures with less than 100 hungry people.. Lol

Why do you like posting pictures at a particular angle to make it look attractive and less scanty... You can only fool yourself and your fellow wailers.

Pictures taken before the arrival of the period are not suppose to be as tick as those taken when the occasion has commenced and people all in. South east is PDP and remains PDP. Buhari does not like the south east and he doesnt hide it so, South east will again and again support Atiku against him.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2019
GodblessNig247:

Poorly. Okorocha is embittered because the President did not do his bidding by helping him to install Nwosu as the APC Guber candidate. He is concentrating more on his senatorial ambition.
I haven't seen him do any senatorial rally.uzodinma is a strong politician plus nwosu is also there canvassing for him.only ihedioha and iwuanyanwu are campaigning for atiku unlike in 2015 when apga and most top politicians were with pdp.
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by kric: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2019
pls am precious I need a job just have Olevel resides in port Harcourt anything will do if you have anything just text dis number 09054029661
Re: 2019: Atiku, PDP Campaign In Imo (Photos) by martinif: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Sakamaje:
They were still in the market doing buying and selling as usual, but on the election day, they will be available to vote because market no go open that day. LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chike Ukaegbu Visits Center For Children With Special Needs (Photos) / DSS Spent N164.5m Feeding El-zakzaky / Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.