Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,779 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! (38614 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Gisthoodng(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cardiff City New Signing Emiliano Sala reportedly told his Nantes teammates he had 'fears about the safety' of the plane taking him to England.

Sala is missing after his plane from Nantes to Cardiff disappeared yesterday evening.

Search and rescue are trying to locate the aircraft and Cardiff and Nantes are waiting for news.

French police have confirmed Sala was on the Piper Malibu plane that departed Nantes for Wales last night.

According to French News Outlet 20 Minutes Nantes, Sala was cornered about the plane.

According to David Phelippeau’s report, Sala had arrived in Nantes on the same plane from Cardiff over the weekend.

On Monday he arrived at the club to say goodbye to his team-mates and have lunch with them one last time.

Sala is said to have given a speech before his departure.

He then returned to the airport with his team-mate Nicolas Pallois, and expressed his ‘fears about the safety of the flight’.

"HM Coastguard are currently assisting Guernsey Coastguard with a search for alight aircraft off Alderney in the Channel Islands," a spokeswoman said.

"HM Coastguard helicopters from Solent and Newquay have been helping to search overnight with nothing found."

MySportDab report Sala was due to arrive at the Vale of Glamorgan Hotel in Hensol, South Wales today.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/01/update-missing-cardiff-striker-emiliano.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by davecris(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
After sealing a dream move to the EPL. So sad.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by lonelydora: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chai...he had the premonition. If he was a traditionalist, he wouldn't have boarded that plane.

You see that small plane? I hate it with passion. It looks fake and toy-ish. Why didn't he use the likes of bombardier and co. I pray he's found.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by VickyES300: 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by jamaicabakare(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sad
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by WenysAD(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
If he had refused to enter d plane based on his fears, would they have sacked him or what?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by helinues: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
So sad

They have found some of the plane wreckages floating on water but no dead body yet

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
His village people must be strong..

May he be found in one piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by habinccihub: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Handsomecole(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
So sad seriously.

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by TheTourist: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
What a sad news. This emphasizes the need for periodic maintenance of any form of machinery. God is the giver of life.

7 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Haymaykar(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
so painful...he already senced his danger but could not translate it...soooo bad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by nuban07(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Not a good one. I really feel for this guy and his family

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by OrgasmGiver(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
LA ULTIMA CIAO.

Rest in peace if dead however I pray you come out of the Meg unhurt

Just so you guys see that negligence isn't a Nigerian thing alone. It's part of human nature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
I feel very sorry for his family and Cardiff.

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Pavore9: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by GSteve001(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
be safe bro cry

Need a graphics project done? Contact in signature

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by rastaLivity: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
i always opt for road whenever I am afford the chance to fly, the thought of helplessly roasting with no chance of escaping scares the sh!t outta me.

3 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Smily202(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
After U don make mouth finish. Original Salah send Egyptian Otumukpo for u.

So sad shaa. May your soul rest in peace.

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Cloud007: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hummmm....sad. don't like that type of plane oh. Like a flying BRT about to disappear angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Mrbaz1: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
The world is like an oyster
Success is a mantra
Struggles is within the walls
Sala a dream chaser
Wish you Allah's GUIDANCE n SAFETY
WHEREVER n WHICH EVER PLACE YOU ARE
KHLAS!!!!

#RICH BOY

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by omooba969(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
rastaLivity:
i always opt for road whenever I am afford the chance to fly, the thought of helplessly roasting with no chance of escaping scares the sh!t outta me.

...but airplane is still the safest mode of transportation. cool

6 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Globallords(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
So painful, my favourite striker in Dream League Soccer 2018

3 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by SaturnNick(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:
So sad

They have found some of the plane wreckages floating on water but no dead body yet
That means he is.......
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by SalamRushdie: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
people need to stop using light planes over large bodies of water

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Mysselff2: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
WenysAD:
If he had refused to enter d plane based on his fears, would they have sacked him or what?

Exactly especially as his inner guts had warned him about that funny looking plane

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Rexnegro(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
God please find him
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by CharlesJok3r: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bad market and super loss for Cardiff city if Sala is not found alive.
This is a very sad news for everyone embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by helinues: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
SaturnNick:
That means he is.......

May be unless a miracle

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by DrThanos: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
GSteve001:
be safe bro cry

Need a graphics project done? Contact in signature
Amen
nice work...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Fashanu’s Daughter Comes In His Defence / Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Ready To Complain? Luka Modric Mocks Pique After El Clasico Win (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.