Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! (38622 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by helinues: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
SalamRushdie:
people need to stop using light planes over large bodies of water

I think it is a chartered plane. Its small though
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Rip

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Abiola2019: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cool
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by yorex2011: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by sizer07: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
About The Plane! by lonelydora: 9:13pm
Chai...he had the premonition. If he was a traditionalist, he wouldn't have boarded that plane.

You see that small plane? I hate it with passion. It looks fake and toy-ish. Why didn't he use the likes of bombardier and co. I pray he's found

Yes oh the same time type that cripple my then governor danbaba suntai of taraba. I wont fly on that plane unless am assured of another life.a spare one

3 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Totopounder: 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
I have been following this guy's career since he was 16 from Argentina, really good,humble and down to earth boy.....His breakthrough move from Nantes to the EPL and his village people had to do this.....Sala,come back in one piece pls,your mum, family friends and well wishes are dieing to see you,stop this pranks......Come home in peace
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by dreezybines: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Smily202:
After U don make mouth finish. Original Salah send Egyptian Otumukpo for u.

So sad shaa. May your soul rest in peace.

You obviously don't have sense at all...

2 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by GSteve001(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
DrThanos:
Amen
nice work...
Thanks
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by officialJP(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
People are just talking about the player, so the pilot is not a human being abi ...... This world if you are not famous u are on ur own o undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by rastaLivity: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
omooba969:

...but airplane is still the safest mode of transportation. cool
until you're served as barbecue

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Gptins(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sometimes in life.... Listen to ur instincts... He actually had the premonition
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by IYANGBALI: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
All these kidnappers have goned to England airport to kidnap this boy
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Lloydthesaint: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
His village people must be strong..

May he be found in one piece.
Not possible

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
voguepayonline:
This January has never been this great. It's my second payout now and still counting am so happy.

Apex is changing lives already. Get double ROI in just a week or even less.

This is the best investment platform so far in Nigeria. Check below
SCAM ALERT!!!! MODERATOR PLEASE TAKE NOTE BEFORE THEY RUIN LIVES!

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by omooba969(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
rastaLivity:
until you're served as barbecue

I don't gerrit. undecided
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Slynation(m): 12:18am On Jan 23, 2019
This a very sad one....!!
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Ishilove: 1:22am On Jan 23, 2019
SaturnNick:
That means he is.......
Dead? Yep, seems so.
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by Akuruoulo(m): 3:04am On Jan 23, 2019
God please we need your miracle. We need sala alive
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by kkinternet: 4:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Sad news..We as a human should learn to listen to our instincts at all times..Our instincts never lie!!! I pray He and Pilot are found and alive!!!
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by JohnnelBrown: 4:44am On Jan 23, 2019
omooba969:

...but airplane is still the safest mode of transportation. cool

Treking will always be the safest

1 Like

Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by otabuko(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
His village people must be strong..

May he be found in one piece.
It's impossible, the guy's gone. Thoughts are with his family.
Re: Emiliano Sala Told Teammates He Was Worried About The Plane! by otabuko(m): 6:58am On Jan 23, 2019
kkinternet:
Sad news..We as a human should learn to listen to our instincts at all times..Our instincts never lie!!! I pray He and Pilot are found and alive!!!
It's not possible at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa / Burkina Faso Vs Tunisia : AFCON 2021 Quarter-final (1 - 0) On 29th January 2022 / Rashidi Yekini's Mother Wins N2m From WWTBM Game Show [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.