Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. (1483 Views)

Please Is This Job Invite Genuine? / Is This Job Invite Genuine? / Is This Job Invite Genuine??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by rottable(m): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
You have been considered for a position in our prestigious organisation SCHEMELINKS PROPERTIES LTD based on your Resume review and your interview for the position of Marketing Trainee is scheduled for Thursday, 24th January 2019, time is 10:00am Prompt.

The chat will be holding at the company's Ikeja office; Schemelink Properties Limited, 76 Mobolaji bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos(2nd Floor, Lagos Local Govt Cooperative Complex) by Ikeja Plaza.

You are advised to come with two copies of your resume. We hope you do not find the notice short. Very importantly, acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirm your availability, cheers.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by psucc(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Find the company online. Also did you apply to them. It looks more like a GNLD stuff
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by Jamso89: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
How was this? Did it went well? Cos I just received similar invitations for same position.
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by kayyat(f): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2020
H

rottable:
You have been considered for a position in our prestigious organisation SCHEMELINKS PROPERTIES LTD based on your Resume review and your interview for the position of Marketing Trainee is scheduled for Thursday, 24th January 2019, time is 10:00am Prompt.

The chat will be holding at the company's Ikeja office; Schemelink Properties Limited, 76 Mobolaji bank Anthony way, Ikeja Lagos(2nd Floor, Lagos Local Govt Cooperative Complex) by Ikeja Plaza.

You are advised to come with two copies of your resume. We hope you do not find the notice short. Very importantly, acknowledge the receipt of this email and confirm your availability, cheers.
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by kayyat(f): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2020
H
Jamso89:
How was this? Did it went well? Cos I just received similar invitations for same position.
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by rottable(m): 7:27am On Jan 09, 2020
kayyat:
Hello..please how genuine is this SHEMELINKS PROPERTIES, did you make it to the interview?

I did not go
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. by kayyat(f): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nogic Jqs Cv Upload / Oando Past Questions And Answers Now Available For JANUARY 2020 SCHEDULED TEST / Personal Assistant To A CEO (work From Home)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.