Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,961 members, 7,799,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest (17844 Views)

Lady Screams 'Jesus!' As Plane Prepares To Take Off. See What Happened Next. / This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by GistersNG: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Religious lady indicates Jesus as her next of kin while filing a travel manifest, today, in Lagos.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/religious-lady-indicates-jesus-as-her-next-of-kin-while-filing-a-travel-manifest

2 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by GistersNG: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
Maybe her next of kin is a haunted and wanted criminal

4 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Charmingrascal(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jesus Christ is the best kin someone can have.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by CreepyBlackpool: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
no wahala

as long as she can provide a current and valid means of ID for him

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by MJBOLT: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
if only he truly exists

9 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Is Jesus Christ her closest relative?Do you not know the meaning of what it means to be a next of kin.
So many delusional people.
This must be a made up story.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by meeky007(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
maybe he meant Gabriel Jesus

17 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by delugajackson: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Definately a single lady behind this crap. They're always trying to hide under the guise of religion to conceal their shame and societal disgust. Always consoling themselves with the phrase "Jesus is my husband, I'm married to Jesus" and all that crap.

F.Y.I, Jesus Christ is the Son of the most High God and can never condescend so low to be your husband or next of kin. Enough of all this nonsense.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is interestingly interesting......

Meanwhile,
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Ekealterego: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ok. Good! But I hope if an unforrunate event happens and they need to call someone, I hope Jesus will be the one to pick the calls or if she is to win 10 million for any damages, I hope she will willingly give all to Jesus.

How did we become these pathetic followers of religion that we fail to remember that the books they follow even say that, "might people perish for lack of knowledge" and Jesus was recorded to say in the same Bible, "give unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by sureteeboy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol. Where did she now get a phone number to fill in? At least, she filled in a phone number.

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Hadone(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Is Jesus not a name?
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by CheapDataGuy: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lolx this one done go far.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by borntoexcel2000(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jesus get phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Larryfest(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
delugajackson:
Definately a single lady behind this crap. They're always trying to hide under the guise of religion to conceal their shame and societal disgust. Always consoling themselves with the phrase "Jesus is my husband, I'm married to Jesus" and all that crap.

F.Y.I, Jesus Christ is the Son of the most High God and can never condscend so low to be your husband or next of kin. Enough of all this nonsense.
Lol, when dem go don use all their potential husband do fuckmates/ boyfriends!
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by ngadaAwo: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy
Ignorant mofos

Jesus just like any other name is just a name that's why many whites do name their children Jesus

ok you've heard of Jesus Navas
Gabriel Jesus etc

the only unique thing about our own saviors name is the addition of Christ to it making it Jesus Christ

kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by vheckthor1: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Watin concern you for another person matter? Is it your next of kin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Bar1941(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
She fit be Gabriel Jesus or Jesus Navas sister.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Adewumiaye: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Design affordable yet robust websites (android application available) contact us today check my signature for contact details

Be my next of kin
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Her own Jesus get phone number sha!
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Tejiriseth(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
if I had Even Dangote As Next of kin, All my movement will be flight and Firstclass..
Is Bus Drive the best Jesus can offer her.?
Charmingrascal:

3 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Is Jesus Christ her closest relative?Do you not know the meaning of what it means to be a next of kin.
So many delusional people.
This must be a made up story.
Don't be surprised he/she is a graduate and still don't understand what next of kin is!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by faithfull18(f): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol, I like this.
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by Bacteriologist(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
The triumph of religion is that it makes foolish people think they're wise. -Unknown

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by AngelAhnie(f): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin Ada Jesus
Re: Lady Indicates Jesus As Her Next Of Kin While Filing A Travel Manifest by owoshuyi(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
SERIOUSLY

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" / Gay Church Opens In Igboland / Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.