Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help! I Am Trying To Leave My PPA And Need Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help! I Am Trying To Leave My PPA And Need Advice (791 Views)

Update! PPA and Jobs On The Mainland In Lagos! / Nysc PPA And Accommodation In Akwa Ibom State / In Dire Need Of Ppa And Accommodation In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am Trying To Leave My PPA And Need Advice by DewNewToo: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone have any advice or knowledge on what you can do if you want to leave your PPA and what happens next (I have already documented at my zonal office) And HR have said they can give me a discard letter. I can also find somewhere new to go to and get a request letter from them so that's not a problem.
Re: Help! I Am Trying To Leave My PPA And Need Advice by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
DewNewToo:
Does anyone have any advice or knowledge on what you can do if you want to leave your PPA and what happens next (I have already documented at my zonal office) And HR have said they can give me a discard letter. I can also find somewhere new to go to and get a request letter from them so that's not a problem.
Go to your PPA, tell them to reject you, when they reject you, go and submit your request letter and you will be reposted.
Re: Help! I Am Trying To Leave My PPA And Need Advice by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved Up All My NYSC Allawee / Still On Corpers Posted To Yobe And Borno / What Is Your CDS Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.