Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No (32327 Views)

Debo Ologunagba: Iyorchia Ayu Remains PDP National Chairman / Secondus Remains PDP Chairman, Convention To Hold In October / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Afamed: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hodstat1986:
INEC had already given him the option of death, either by suicide or by hired assassin to be able to effect the change of name. Sikena!
Lol. This one weak me oooooo

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Afamed: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
adem30:

Then you can withdraw totally and don't bother to substitute. Dumb head
Kindly ignore the boy. He knows next to nothing
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Okoroawusa: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Afamed:

No room for substitution again . Read to understand don't read to comment. The only legal means where 2nd in the race could come in is in a case where the 1st in the race dies before the election.The time for 2nd in race to come in expired Nov 17. It's only by death 2nd in race could could come in after INEC deadline of substitution of name which was Nov 17
U ve said enough. Don't explain again.

Abi u be teacher?... even teacher dey tire to explain at times

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by easytech1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
chloride6:

No issues in Zamfara, whoever wins will decamp after the election.

All HOA seats will be won by the APC.

How pls ?[b][/b]
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by RTSC: 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
imam07:
If i lay curse on you this night in fact nobody will deliver you. 2hat concerns you about my state abeg. You will never see these idiots talk about their states.
Stupidity must be encoded in your genetics.

Which state are you from and what is in your useless state?

If you are from that backward kwara state that have been sold away to anti progress fulanis, then your situation is understandable.

A cursed unproductive state, fuccked, regardless of who wins.
Which is why curses is the only thing you can think of.
lol @ my state. State indeed.
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by RTSC: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Keep fooling yourself
We will see na.

Shebi na you go vote for the entire south south.
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Yemi7up: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Hmmm pdp has lost kwara south to lola ashiru nobody would vote for a failed governor like FATAI HAMMED vote ATUNWA for gov DANLAD for rep LOLA ASHIRU for senator ALAHJI ATIKU for president
O better
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
RTSC:

If you are from that backward kwara state that have been sold away to anti progress fulanis, then your situation is understandable.

Guy,seems your the only non yoruba here supporting saraki.please allow kwarans to decide their fate.meanwhile buhari will win kwara

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by senatordave1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
RTSC:

We will see na.

Shebi na you go vote for the entire south south.
Buhari will get 30% there.you can see even here on nairaland that were divided
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by BuhariAdvocate: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Its either you're benefiting massively from saraki looting or one of your family because only insane people like you supporting mediocrity.
Olatunji1929:
go and kill yourself tinubu slave am voting ashiru because he is from my home town and he may be better than fatai,rafiu would have gotten my vote had his name nt removed 4rm the list
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by imam07: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
RTSC:

Is it not the person u Igbos want to be slave to that brought Kwara backward like your potopoto republic. U will just die young on top another person problem. Nah your mama I dey pity. She still needs u.

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by RTSC: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
imam07:
Is it not the person u Igbos want to be slave to that brought Kwara backward like your potopoto republic. U will just die young on top another person problem. Nah your mama I dey pity. She still needs u.
The least state in the East is better than kwara.
What do you produce in that backward hell hole.

Ebonyi state produce rice. What does kwara produce?

I can't even compare it to abia, anambra, enugu or IMO .
It is an overkill.

Just keep your backward, Muslim fanatical state in your pocket. Nobody needs it.
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by sawolaran(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2019
Let us rather blame NIPOST for delay in the delivery of the letters. Or that they thought INEC is like them that has no time table. Or thought that like usual they can get their ways by manipulations.
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by EnaibeSam: 12:24am On Jan 23, 2019
So he'd struggling for his name to no removed or what?
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Cajal(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2019
U must be a senator by fire by force
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Cajal(m): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
a big deal for apc .lola ashiru just got a sweet electoral gift congratulations in advance kwara south senate in apc bag already
...even with RAFIU IBRAHIM... LOLA WILL STILL FLOG PDP
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Cajal(m): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2019
Abeyjide:
nemesis catch amnemesis catch am. Inec commissioner stated on live programme that is only death that can make them substitute his name. I was just laughing that day
..saraki should kill him..
Offa robbers residual still available
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by UNUKHASO: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2019
SIMPLE ARITHEMATIC BORROW LEAVE FROM KOGI STATE DID INEC REGISTER Yahaya OR DID THE PEOPLE VOTE FOR HIM THEY VOTE FOR THE PARTY
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Indispensable85(m): 1:01am On Jan 23, 2019
Governor Ahmed ,INEC says you must contest by force.
Hahahaha. .......You wan run?
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by myrates: 4:33am On Jan 23, 2019
Useless governor Hammed, he has already lost the election because of his poor performance and fraudulent exploitation of kwarans through various schemes. He's always hiding under the cover of being loyal to Saraki. The worst governor of the year.....
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Paramount01(m): 5:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Olatunji1929:
offa

Funny you.so you are still going for Atunwa,tell me 2 good things that offa as enjoyed in PDP regime
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Olatunji1929: 6:15am On Jan 23, 2019
Paramount01:

Funny you.so you are still going for Atunwa,tell me 2 good things that offa as enjoyed in PDP regime
am voting for him because apc guy is not going to do anytin am very sure he would be blaming saraki throughout his tenue even if he his given 20 years he wont do anytin
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Olatunji1929: 6:17am On Jan 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Its either you're benefiting massively from saraki looting or one of your family because only insane people like you supporting mediocrity.
insane people like your popsi at oja oba in ilorin
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by imam07: 7:06am On Jan 23, 2019
RTSC:

The least state in the East is better than kwara.
What do you produce in that backward hell hole.

Ebonyi state produce rice. What does kwara produce?

I can't even compare it to abia, anambra, enugu or IMO .
It is an overkill.

Just keep your backward, Muslim fanatical state in your pocket. Nobody needs it.
This is what all other tribes know you people for. You people are always better than others in all areas as u always says. If u truly better than others, why do Igbos complain and blame others for their barkwardness. U did not even see better state compare with Kwara, nah Ebonyi... The most mumu state in Nigeria u are comparing with kwara. Ebonyi which is the most unpopular state in Nigeria. For your information, I am not bragging whether my state is better than yours. My subject is we don't want saraki to rule us here again so I don't know the Bleep if it concerns u at all.
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by RTSC: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2019
imam07:
This is what all other tribes know you people for. You people are always better than others in all areas as u always says. If u truly better than others, why do Igbos complain and blame others for their barkwardness. U did not even see better state compare with Kwara, nah Ebonyi... The most mumu state in Nigeria u are comparing with kwara. Ebonyi which is the most unpopular state in Nigeria. For your information, I am not bragging whether my state is better than yours. My subject is we don't want saraki to rule us here again so I don't know the Bleep if it concerns u at all.
Shut up.
Yes, we are better than you.

Don't compare that useless kwara to productive states.
Ebonyi produces something.They don't talk too much like empty headed kwarans doesn't mean they don't produce something.

I don't care if you want saraki. It doesn't stop me from making my say.

Just the same way every Mumu out there now has an opinion on igbo affairs.
Re: INEC Insists Gov Ahmed Remains PDP Candidate For Kwara South But The Gov Says No by Paramount01(m): 5:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Olatunji1929:
am voting for him because apc guy is not going to do anytin am very sure he would be blaming saraki throughout his tenue even if he his given 20 years he wont do anytin

Toor, is your decision. BT are you not tired if saraki dynasty's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Nigeria Subsidy Removal Puts Pressure On EU Refineries / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks On Dasukigate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.