Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Types Of Massages Do You Prefer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Types Of Massages Do You Prefer? (336 Views)

Types Of Massages / Types Of Massages / The Negative Impact Of Massages In Pregnancy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Types Of Massages Do You Prefer? by johnsmith5: 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
I read about about the different types of massage and now it's hatd to choose the one that might be right for me. Which one is better for relaxation? Which oe is your favorite?
Re: What Types Of Massages Do You Prefer? by kellyon: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2019
I tried Thai massage, Swedish, deep tissue, shiatsu, hot stone massage and I liked all of them!

(1) (Reply)

Hearing Aids Available For Sale / Best Massage Toronto - North Toronto Health / Cure For Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.