Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

(LESSON 7):--- The Spirit Of Making Money; How Would You Feel If You Get Rich To - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / (LESSON 7):--- The Spirit Of Making Money; How Would You Feel If You Get Rich To (219 Views)

How Depressed Do You Feel In Your Current Place Of Work? Part II / How Depressed Do You Feel At Your Place Of Work? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(LESSON 7):--- The Spirit Of Making Money; How Would You Feel If You Get Rich To by issoj: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Before going further in this particular article, I would like to ask my humble readers this question; what is the essence (importance) of getting endowed with riches?

But before you answer that question, I want to bring to your notice that, the topic of this article occurred to me while I was lonely at the back of my little home in my country side of coal city state contemplating on what I just experienced from the self-acclaimed rich people this festive season.

Anyway, on our lessons last year (2018), we treated “ACCURATE THOUGHT” if you could remember. We said that, even most of the regarded ELITES are not accurate thinkers. And it takes one the ability to know what to do at a particular occasion, and still maintain that integrity of a man who uses this thing called initiative wisely, so that people and the natural right they have to co-exist with you do not get infringed on.

And some of these pusher-tools will tend to make such statement like; what does it matter to care about people? Well, the negative effects of reckless rich behaviors are also felt by the man who acclaims with arrogance that he/she is rich.

If you do not feel the negative effect as a pusher-tool rich man, why do you walk about with guns on your shoulder before your neighborhoods?
Why do you inflate your vehicle tires often those periods? Was it not because the roads are as bad as death traps?

Why did you bring a fat envelop at the burial ceremony of your brother? Whereas he died of hunger, is it not because it takes an accurate thinker to notice that the essence of earthly riches entails spreading out to enliven the environment?

You see, 95% of the people are on the quest to discover their career and or talent but, this desire should not be-- http://careerconduct.com//articles2019.php?id=10

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

420 Arena’s Annual Scholarship Awards 2019 | Check Details Here For Free / Ongoing Recruitment At Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited 2019 | Apply Now / How To Succeed In Standing Out On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.