Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio (56531 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer / Nigerian Club Bought Footballer For N5,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by iluvdonjazzy: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na him sabi
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Mikora: 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
After other players qualified us for the tourney e wan come play now. Abeg make e go rest joor

1 Like

Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by CrestMan: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Victor moses is just an average player that wasn't meant to be in the chelsea first team at the first place. I've never seen a winger so poor with crossing the ball. He ought to be playing for stoke , Rotherham, Doncaster rovers and the likes

Bros please let the love of Christ flow in your heart and comment cheesy
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by MrCaesar: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
NFF president said he will beg him to return. I guess this is it.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Mexyz(m): 12:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Parada:
He is beta than the epileptic iheancho who was a colossal failure at Man City n an even bigger failure at Leicester.

He is also beta than the attaching midfielder Mikel Obi that never launches any attach in his entire career.

The list of player he is beta than as an ordinary player is endless

Good for you, but I don't need to remind you how many coaches he played for as first team player in Chelsea, Oga don't compare Mikel to one season wonder like Moses. That's an insult to we Chelsea fan.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by oluwasegun007(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2019
Would he have updated that if Chelsea has not side lined him..

Patriotism is all about commitment... Which is why the likes of Jay Jay and kanu are both celebrated till this day.

1 Like

Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by OKorowanta: 12:29am On Jan 23, 2019
Parada:
He is beta than the epileptic iheancho who was a colossal failure at Man City n an even bigger failure at Leicester.

He is also beta than the attaching midfielder Mikel Obi that never launches any attach in his entire career.

The list of player he is beta than as an ordinary player is endless

Bros live dat guy with his hate comment.
He's on cannabis.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by akee01(m): 1:35am On Jan 23, 2019
Just like ur dumbness is endless
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by klever18(m): 3:25am On Jan 23, 2019
aya
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by handsomeyinka(m): 4:30am On Jan 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Victor moses is just an average player that wasn't meant to be in the chelsea first team at the first place. I've never seen a winger so poor with crossing the ball. He ought to be playing for stoke , Rotherham, Doncaster rovers and the likes
Since have known you on Nairaland,you’ve never made a sensible quote..
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:36am On Jan 23, 2019
Confused guy.. grin
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Kasb45678: 4:39am On Jan 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by ndidibabe(f): 5:26am On Jan 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Or Arsenal with no winger. Half bread is better than nothing.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Celexralno: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=zizman post=75019989]LETTER TO NFF

We No wan see Oga Moses for Team o....let him stay retired
He no follow qualify for the nation Cup..make those other guys wey suffer qualify go the tournament
One person no fit dey use yansh warm bench for London come wan gp tounament.

Yours Faithfully
A concerned Fan.
see hw u write letter
olodo lol
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Blazebond(m): 7:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Let us forgive him,just like the prodigal son in the Bible, Victor is our own and we should accept him back.

1 Like

Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by WINDSOW(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
We share same view. He lacks creativity in delivering those killer passes from the flank n his square okay is a NO. What he is good at is to run aimlessly with the ball.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by okokobioko1: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
where did you play before and which CLUB mr analyst. pull him down syndrome has eaten us all up. also entered our politics. if playing football to earn money is easy i doubt if you and i will be on Nairaland talking.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by oxygen247(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2019
lexyman:
he should buy seat belt ...Super eagles bench is better now with cushion grin

when we have quality players in the Villarreal team and Bordeaux

That Villarreal boy is on fire.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Akechukwuka: 7:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Let just stop criticising this young man (Victor Moses), we all 're aware of what frustration can do to a man especially when he is be neglected in his career. Moses is our man, whatever he has done was out of ignorant nd frustrations from The club side, will can't reject he becos he has be on bench for several Chelsea games. Moses can still be part of our national team to play in Afcon cup, no place like home.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:08am On Jan 23, 2019
We don't need him

For admob enquiries
Chat me on 08101645573
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by oluwaferanmi1: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Hmmmmmm when he announce is retirement i felt dose this guy know what's is doing and you left your country so as to face your club carer but know that your carer is going down you want to come back i dont have any problem but know in your mind that you are also coming to worm the bench because we now have chukwueze of villare and kalu of bordo who are doing well in there various club so sorry for you bro grin grin grin grin
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by mechanics(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2019
Better, he's a fantastic player.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Sleekjunior(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2019
i like that
9jvirgin:
We are all born Ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by kenechi072: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2019
I am a big fan of earning money online & one of the few ways that have paid off is the Lotto Agent.

Lotto Agent — is an international service for the purchase and delivery of tickets of state lotteries from the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, and Latin America for users from around the world. My highest earning so far has been $2700, but I played with just $20.

https://techienerdnaija.com/2019/01/22/playing-international-lotto-earning-big/
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2019
Nonsense we don't need in again ......moses was never committed to Nigerian course ......hypocrite
Re: Professional Footballer For Nigeria: Victor Moses Changes Bio by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2019
Akechukwuka:
Let just stop criticising this young man (Victor Moses), we all 're aware of what frustration can do to a man especially when he is be neglected in his career. Moses is our man, whatever he has done was out of ignorant nd frustrations from The club side, will can't reject he becos he has be on bench for several Chelsea games. Moses can still be part of our national team to play in Afcon cup, no place like home.
We don't need him simple I we go to is Instagram to insult him if he dere comes back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Gave His UEFA Super Cup Winners Medal To A Nigerian Boy / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi's Sister Blasts Nigerian Women / Victor Osimhen Father's Death: Lille Offers Private Jet For Burial In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.