Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP (23347 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / What Happened To Trader Money? / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by sogodihno: 3:19am On Jan 23, 2019
hedonistic:
Defending Buhari not only strips you of sense, but even worse, it strips you of self-esteem, dignity and shame.

If you doubt me, take your time to study the Buhari supporters you know - those of them here on Nairaland and those who occupy the media space (Mad Professor Sagay, Festus Keyamo, Tolu Ogunlesi, etc). All of them. You would find the same pattern of shamelessness, lack of dignity and self esteem, and outright stupidity.

One can blame them for being shameless and lacking dignity and self respect. After all, if they had any of these qualities, they would reject the accursed job of washing the pig called Buhari - in the futile attempt to cleanse it. But you can't clean a pig, because dirt is what defines it.

However, one cannot blame the Buhari defenders for the stupidity they exhibit in the line of duty. It's not that they are naturally stupid. It's just that stupidity is an inevitable by-product of defending the indefensible Buhari.

Those supporting Atiku are more piggy and useless, has said by their dilector "no referendum, no erection" how can any sane person support Atiku? some of us still remember what he did when he was VP, we aren't fool, no to Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by sogodihno: 3:24am On Jan 23, 2019
madridsta007:

Nigerians committed the sin of ganging up against a humble man in GEJ.
God personally fights those who fight against humility.

u mean the ineffectual baboon that said stealing is not corruption? oh my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by RealityShot: 3:28am On Jan 23, 2019
searchproject:
I wonder what is trader's money
trader money is a loan scheme.

it allows a small trader (say a cucumber and groundnuts trader) to get access to loans to grow his/her business.

the trader starts with N10000 credit level and if/when he/she pays it back, can get to N15000 credit level.

credit levels increase upto N100,000

meanwhile, the programme creates jobs for thousands of trift-collectors, administrators, accountants, state coodinators, etc

lets compare directly;
2000 keke @N150000 = N300 million
2000000 loans @N10000 (initial credit) = N20 billion (ignore other jobs it creates)

so the capital the govt is investing is much greater.

OGUNLESI is wrong.
THis programme is too good to be compared to that rubbish keke programmme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by deomelo: 3:49am On Jan 23, 2019
hedonistic:
Defending Buhari not only strips you of sense, but even worse, it strips you of self-esteem, dignity and shame.

If you doubt me, take your time to study the Buhari supporters you know - those of them here on Nairaland and those who occupy the media space (Mad Professor Sagay, Festus Keyamo, Tolu Ogunlesi, etc). All of them. You would find the same pattern of shamelessness, lack of dignity and self esteem, and outright stupidity.

One can blame them for being shameless and lacking dignity and self respect. After all, if they had any of these qualities, they would reject the accursed job of washing the pig called Buhari - in the futile attempt to cleanse it. But you can't clean a pig, because dirt is what defines it.

However, one cannot blame the Buhari defenders for the stupidity they exhibit in the line of duty. It's not that they are naturally stupid. It's just that stupidity is an inevitable by-product of defending the indefensible Buhari.

Lashing out at individuals based on who they support is really childish, absurd and cowardly.

If you are going to defend your any party or individual, do so by highlighting their capabilities, achievements and the great things Nigerians benefit from them from roads, bridges, rail, healthcare system, education, electricity, economy and diversification, refineries, ports, interstate transportation, security and so on.

Lashing out at people based on who they support is purely what people who can not intelligently pure very sane and rational thoughts to support their own views and opinion is what shallow and unintelligent people do.

Do I have to educate you per our collective constitutional rights to associate freely with any entity or political organization? Is it a crime to do so or we just need your permission and ignorant understanding before we associate or express our different opinions about our party and candidates of choice?

After lashing out at other people based on their political views and affiliation, what exactly have you proved intellectually apart from the fact that you hate and detest people with different views and political ideology?

How shallow, ignorant and empty can you be?

What a damn coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 23, 2019
nigeria gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Dnx755544f: 4:36am On Jan 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
tolu ogunlesi whether you like it or not you must be jobless this year
can you see now, you've never been positive about others, if someone wish you the same now you'll start crying. Since have known you on this forum, you've never been positive about your fellow human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Aadeyinka(m): 6:27am On Jan 23, 2019
iwayumeh:
In the words of one Journalist Buharis aides think upside down. How can any right thinking human being compare 10000 trader money to Keke NAPEP of over 700,000 which was introduced by OBJ which is today feeding thousands of families.

Any way that was was one of Buharis aides said and this was how he presented it

"Obasanjo believed he could fight poverty with 2,000 Tricycles (his poverty alleviation Programme ultimately failed, by the way) but doesn’t believe Buhari and Osinbajo can fight poverty by giving micro-credit loans to 2,000,000 Petty traders."

SMH.
https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1087431360753606656?s=19
N10,000 today's economy, what kind of loan is that ? it should be free money " if am chanced to collect such I will intensionally never return it , it is my share from national cake.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2019
searchproject:

For what?
on calls and data
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 23, 2019
Aadeyinka:
N10,000 today's economy, what kind of loan is that ? it should be free money " if am chanced to collect such I will intensionally never return it , it is my share from national cake.
my point ,also.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by barinedan(m): 7:33am On Jan 23, 2019
That is the most useless comparison so far. The ten thousand naira will not last more than a day, but the keke will alwys put returns to the accounts of the beneficiary. I just wonder why these apc fools develop fish brain
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Akiara: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2019
You might have a point there. But being a prostitute isn't a yardstick for being a demosticated slut.

Yoruba girls top the chart when it comes to infidelity in marraiges, sexual assaults of teenage girls, girl child molestation.

For your info...I ain't Igbo but I have dwelled in both the SW and SE extensively. Before you bed an Igbo girl that stays with her folks na war. Yoruba girls are always hungry and they readily fall for mundane things...

So understand say Igbo girls pass unable girls. .

TIGRITIS:

I'm sure you know you are just lying to yourself. Someone asked what is the lingua franca in Nigerian brothels? I know you know the languages that are common in the brothels even in southwest, South south, middle belt and the entire north. But as usual, you must just keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by stuffs4me(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2019
There is no deference between vote buying and trader money
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by hedonistic: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2019
deomelo:

Lashing out at individuals based on who they support is really childish, absurd and cowardly.

If you are going to defend your any party or individual, do so by highlighting their capabilities, achievements and the great things Nigerians benefit from them from roads, bridges, rail, healthcare system, education, electricity, economy and diversification, refineries, ports, interstate transportation, security and so on.

Lashing out at people based on who they support is purely what people who can not intelligently pure very sane and rational thoughts to support their own views and opinion is what shallow and unintelligent people do.

Do I have to educate you per our collective constitutional rights to associate freely with any entity or political organization? Is it a crime to do so or we just need your permission and ignorant understanding before we associate or express our different opinions about our party and candidates of choice?

After lashing out at other people based on their political views and affiliation, what exactly have you proved intellectually apart from the fact that you hate and detest people with different views and political ideology?

How shallow, ignorant and empty can you be?

What a damn coward

You only need to educate yourself on the disgraceful extent of your moral bankruptcy and shamelessness. Defending someone like Buhari, in spite of what we all have witnessed and experienced over the last 3 and a half years, is beyond demonic. This is not about the right of expression or association.

God forbid that I ever deign to engage despicable zombies like you who have sworn an oath to be perpetually shameless and stupid. It's impossible to have a sensible debate or conversation with you useless 'Sai Baba' creatures. I spit on you all.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by hedonistic: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2019
sogodihno:

Those supporting Atiku are more piggy and useless, has said by their dilector "no referendum, no erection" how can any sane person support Atiku? some of us still remember what he did when he was VP, we aren't fool, no to Atiku

Go and collect your own N10, 000 from your useless masters and buy the amount of sense it can afford (admittedly not much, but still better than nothing). Until then quit dabbling into matters that you don't have the capacity to comprehend.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Smile4daddy(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:
I've never seen anyone that supports APC that sounds sane. From Keyamo to Sagay to Ogunlesi to the Former fake pastor called Osubande. U don't need ur brain to support them

Your day of wailing just started these year and maybe it may end by 2023 or beyond.

I pray for more strength for you continue on this journey of hate and wailing. But remember, you cannot be expecting to achieve something good while you are on the side of HATE.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by smalls001: 8:13am On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:
I've never seen anyone that supports APC that sounds sane. From Keyamo to Sagay to Ogunlesi to the Former fake pastor called Osubande. U don't need ur brain to support them

Thats because you lack the capability to understand.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by precious1967(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
These people are triple stupid how could someone should be comparing N10,000.00 with keke napep of about N600,000.00?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by FLYFIRE(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
cosmatika:

THE MOMENT YOU AGREE TO SUPPORT APC THEY TAKE YOU THROUGH OCULTIC INDUCTION DIRECTLY OR REMOTELY
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by NairaMaster1(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Wat can 10k purchase in today's economy? Mockery of the highest order

It can do much for zombies
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by NairaMaster1(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Wat can 10k purchase in today's economy? Mockery of the highest order

It can do much for zombies. You know they are the masses (the poor/ almajiris) we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by Lizilicious(f): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2019
I just noticed that some new zombies have arrived Nairaland....
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by roscoleefad: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Pls don't blame the quy.no matter how intelligent u are once u join APC I swear ur brain will be something else,u will think upside down.don't blame people who hv fall victim I am one of them before.pls try it to join apc u will see how ur brain will not be the same,u will see white and call it black
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by madridsta007(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2019
sogodihno:

u mean the ineffectual baboon that said stealing is not corruption? oh my country

I mean the lifeless baboon that said, "why didnt Ganduje Gandollar send someone else to collect his bribe?"
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Compares 10,000 Trader Money To Obasanjo's Keke NAPEP by SaiAtikuTill203: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2019
A.P.C. hoodwink well-meaning Nigerians. Our expectations inclines to the inevitability of a new era that will ultimately dispel the raging storms of conflicts across the country from the brigandage of the Fulani herdsmen to the Boko haram
apc has failedif PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANTThe only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal / Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace / DSS Invites Pastor Musa-Dikwa Who Claimed Jonathan Gave N7bn To CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.